Please Geezus make Nightfall a smoke field.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dristig.9678

Dristig.9678

I had a shower thought this morning and after noticing a few times during BWE3 that I would get stealth form Death’s Charge I realized how amazing it would be to be able to land Gravediggers from Stealth!! So If Nightfall becomes a Smoke field we can flash into Reaper’s Shroud cast Death’s Charge for stealth then drop shroud and cast Gravedigger. Three seconds of stealth should be just enough to get off that ridiculous Animation before getting interrupted! Boom! Balanced, just like Mesmers!

Seriously though even if you have to nerf it immediately give us a week or so at launch with a smoke field!

PS- It should also destroy projectiles…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ilharn.6813

Ilharn.6813

Seriously though even if you have to nerf it immediately give us a week or so at launch with a smoke field!

PS- It should also destroy projectiles…

Erm… no.
If you want to destroy projectiles use the poison cloud. Smokefields don’t fit to necros…. Dark fileds, that’s it

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kodama.6453

Kodama.6453

You realize that Gravedigger is balanced around the fact it is heavily adressed? If you want to take that away to give greatsword the option to get stealth, say good bye to Gravediggers damage.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Arcades Saboth.5139

Arcades Saboth.5139

You want a damaging field to be a smoke one so you can insta-blink and get revealed the second after?
Sorry but: fail.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

No. Dark fields are better for us. And they’re just the best DPS field we could ask for.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lynnie.7213

Lynnie.7213

Smoke field will not work. We’ll lose one of the best if not the best damaging field plus devs wouldn’t give necros the ability to stealth. Just not gonna happen.

D O N E E
Necromancer – Ranger WvW/Spvp/Pve/Build/Guide videos:
http://www.youtube.com/donee

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Hell to the no my thief side wants to backstab you. Enough of giving other classes stealth and bringing more reveal because of it, axe and OH dagger/focus are still not up there that is something you should support not this. You are begging for nerfs.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tommyknocker.6089

Tommyknocker.6089

No thank you. The amount of nerfing they would have to do by giving us a stealth ability would cause the tears in these forums to fry my computer!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dristig.9678

Dristig.9678

Geezus guys, I guess the note at the end wasn’t enough to make this an obvious joke? I’m well aware of how ridiculously overpowered this would be. I still think you’d like it if you had landed a few Gravediggers from stealth like I was lucky enough to do during BWE3.

#SMOKEFIELDFORNECRO

in Necromancer

Posted by: Skoigoth.9238

Skoigoth.9238

Not a fan. Nightfall being a Dark Field is fine.

I´d much rather see Well of Blood finally being changed to being a kittening Water Field =P

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kodama.6453

Kodama.6453

I´d much rather see Well of Blood finally being changed to being a kittening Water Field =P

As far as I know it used to be a water combo field but they changed that because it was too strong.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

As far as I know it used to be a water combo field but they changed that because it was too strong.

Yeah and then they gutted the healing of the skill to be a mere fraction of its old values a year or two back so its got plenty of room for healing.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

While I’d love smoke fields on a Necromancer, it doesn’t belong on GS. Nightfall should be a dark field for the life stealing bolts. I’d much rather Well of Blood finally becoming a water field for it to actually be useful. Even fully traited I will never run it, which is pretty pathetic.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Actually happen to like WoB on a reaper, would be amazing I’d they reverted some of its healing though

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: Skoigoth.9238

Skoigoth.9238

Actually happen to like WoB on a reaper, would be amazing I’d they reverted some of its healing though

For Cleansing Bolts you mean? Yeah, with all the Whirl finishers that might actually be a thing…. But having a Water Field would still be better overall I think.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

no really want my Blind, one of few defensive tools vs Melee we have, and giving Necro stealth is as stupid as when we got Dhuumfire… so no no Absolutely NO

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

no really want my Blind, one of few defensive tools vs Melee we have, and giving Necro stealth is as stupid as when we got Dhuumfire… so no no Absolutely NO

Aahh dhummfire still wet even if you blast it with life. I almost forgot about it…

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread