Please change mark of evasion

in Necromancer

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

As the title suggests. Please change it since it’s so annoying especially for PvE necro. You may agro kitten during trash run

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Does this still proc out of combat? I thought we complained enough to get that fixed.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: striker.3704

striker.3704

No it doesn’t proc outside of combat.

D/S/R necromancer F/A/T elementalist
S/I/F engineer Z/R/D guard

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ithir Darkleaf.7923

Ithir Darkleaf.7923

This is a l2p issue, I always have Blood Magic on PvE currently and I’ve run trash mob on dungeons countless times and had no problem at all. Of course, if you let the trash mobs to hit you while running you will proc Mark of Evasion, as intended.

~ The light of a new day

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Only change I would do to Mark of Evasion is to remove the ICD. At bare minimum, reduce its cooldown to match the actual Mark of Blood.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Alpha.1308

Alpha.1308

Only change I would do to Mark of Evasion is to remove the ICD. At bare minimum, reduce its cooldown to match the actual Mark of Blood.

PLIS

warriors get like 3k+ hits off of theirs which has no cooldown
ours does less than 500, 2 stacks of bleed, and a five second regeneration on a class where healing power is laughable and a game where condition damage is horrifyingly underperforming if not used in massive bursts

i also never noticed the twice-as-long-cooldown….

i hate comparing classes, but, plis doe

(edited for weird language filter proc on “five seconds”)

(edited by Alpha.1308)

in Necromancer

Posted by: ViralVarda.2739

ViralVarda.2739

PLIS

ours does less than 500, 2 stacks of bleed, and a five second regeneration on a class where healing power is laughable and a game where condition damage is horrifyingly underperforming if not used in massive bursts

Oh huh. It’s way worse than staff’s Mark. Almost double CD, lower damage, lower radius, and a smaller heal.

in Necromancer

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

Ooo OK.. I though It proc outside of combat. My bad

in Necromancer

Posted by: Raziel.8072

Raziel.8072

umm…swap out the trait? Nothing forcing you to take it. Swap it back right before a boss, since really you’re only in a dungeon to fight a boss anyway. You don’t need it on trash skips so don’t take it.

PLIS

Plus this^^^^

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dhampyr.2813

Dhampyr.2813

I believe the reason for its cooldown is the trait soul marks. While necros are not known for dodging alot maybe anet is trying to make sure such a build does not come into existence.

When fully set up like this we could end up getting 3% life force per dodge, might on dodge and faster refill ect. While not great it is something to think about.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

There are a few traits we can proc, but nothing at all meaningful enough to give it a 10s ICD. Necromancers just don’t dodge much, what with no vigor, so being able to immediately double up on those effects while still retaining the exact same effective “dodges per second” wouldn’t do anything. None of those effects are really bursty, a tiny bit of LF, a little bleed, some damage, even maxed out it doesn’t compare to other dodge traits.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dhampyr.2813

Dhampyr.2813

You forgot to mention the fact that the regen is wasted if we proc it in death shroud

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cam Ron.4170

Cam Ron.4170

I agree that it is weak, but one thing nobody mentions is allies get the regen as well. Still not a great trait though. I also agree with DFhampyr about the ICD, Soul marks would be out of control otherwise. The should instead buff the values.