Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I did,
those plat berserkers dying 3v1 …lol

Powa repa roaming video

in Necromancer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

You have very good skill rotation and combinations.
Unfortunately most of your opponents aren’t anywhere near your level.
Only the mesmer who dueled you was at least average and knew to a decent extent what he was doing.
Was it only a one-time duel though?

Not saying you are bad, in fact I found your rotations and combos very well executed. I would like to see your fights against decent players using the below classes/builds though:

Condi:

• D/D lotus Thief
  • Sword/shield + X Phantasm Mesmer (bonus difficulty if using Moa)
  • Reaper

Power:

• Longbow + Staff Druid
  • Staff or Hammer + X Revenant
  • Berserker (the berserkers in your video were not very good)
  • Dragonhunter
  • X + Pistol Interrupt + Blind Thief
  • Staff + vault Thief

If you meet any of the above classes/builds with a similar build in your video, I would think that you will struggle against the condi builds. As for the power section, I would think that a decent druid/berserker will give you a good close fight too.

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

Powa repa roaming video

in Necromancer

Posted by: ZombieSlayeR.8702

ZombieSlayeR.8702

Only the mesmer who dueled you was at least average and knew to a decent extent what he was doing.

Not saying you are bad, in fact I found your rotations and combos very well executed. I would like to see your fights against decent players using the below classes/builds though:

Condi:

• D/D lotus Thief
  • Reaper

Power:

• Longbow + Staff Druid
  • Dragonhunter
  • Staff + vault Thief

If you meet any of the above classes/builds with a similar build in your video, I would think that you will struggle against the condi builds. As for the power section, I would think that a decent druid/berserker will give you a good close fight too.

All the condi builds u stated are faceroll and counter him … wats the point lol

~Nefras~

Powa repa roaming video

in Necromancer

Posted by: miguelsil.6324

miguelsil.6324

Condi:

• D/D lotus Thief
  • Reaper

Power:

• Longbow + Staff Druid
  • Dragonhunter
  • Staff + vault Thief

i dueled that mesmer like 10 times and i think most he got was a down at same time as i.

about those classes and build u said you would like to see me face it all depends on the player behind them. them condis teefs from the same lvl of skill i have will be enough to kill me with just kitting around(easy build) that condi mesmer and reaper builds with bleeds etc u talked about i would need to switch heallinbg to cleanse condis and use signet to stand a chance, my build only takes me so far.

as for power, if i take the momentum and enter shroud before getting cced to pop stability at right time and corrutpt etc i take advantage to control the fights against these classes u stated: druids, dh, revenant(not so easy coz revs have such small cds and rotate between so many defensive and evasive utilities)

as for power warrior that use 100% uptime stability etc cant be done, i might try to spec for this and use diferent weaponsetup and utilitys for more corrupt but warriors when they r good its not beatable.

and for those thiefs builds u asked, its the same, if they r below my level they die, if they are on equal level they win, class mechanichs wins.

i will try to get some of these in the next video

Powa repa roaming video

in Necromancer

EremiteAngel.9765

Condi:

• D/D lotus Thief
  • Reaper

Power:

• Longbow + Staff Druid
  • Dragonhunter
  • Staff + vault Thief

i dueled that mesmer like 10 times and i think most he got was a down at same time as i.

about those classes and build u said you would like to see me face it all depends on the player behind them. them condis teefs from the same lvl of skill i have will be enough to kill me with just kitting around(easy build) that condi mesmer and reaper builds with bleeds etc u talked about i would need to switch heallinbg to cleanse condis and use signet to stand a chance, my build only takes me so far.

as for power, if i take the momentum and enter shroud before getting cced to pop stability at right time and corrutpt etc i take advantage to control the fights against these classes u stated: druids, dh, revenant(not so easy coz revs have such small cds and rotate between so many defensive and evasive utilities)

as for power warrior that use 100% uptime stability etc cant be done, i might try to spec for this and use diferent weaponsetup and utilitys for more corrupt but warriors when they r good its not beatable.

and for those thiefs builds u asked, its the same, if they r below my level they die, if they are on equal level they win, class mechanichs wins.

i will try to get some of these in the next video

I have no issues at all if you change up your build to face off against those I listed. Just want to see how you would build and how you engage them =D

Powa repa roaming video

in Necromancer

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I have watched some of your vids. You have no right to say anything about the quality of his play nor his opponents.

Powa repa roaming video

in Necromancer

EremiteAngel.9765

I have watched some of your vids. You have no right to say anything about the quality of his play nor his opponents.

Okay. My bad. I’m sorry for those posts.

Powa repa roaming video

in Necromancer

Posted by: Helly.2597

Helly.2597

Good video man. I think the only clip that wasn’t up to the quality of the other clips was the condi mes solo at the sentry.

Good gameplay with the combos. A small change would be to stow weapon right after you cast GS5, since the skill actually does its full effect without the cast time. That allows for either a gravedigger or a chilled to the bone to hit perfectly without any time to really react (unless they have a stunbreak of course).

People call me Hobo.
Violent Tendency [vT]
Ferguson’s Crossing Roamer

Powa repa roaming video

in Necromancer

miguelsil.6324

Good video man. I think the only clip that wasn’t up to the quality of the other clips was the condi mes solo at the sentry.

Good gameplay with the combos. A small change would be to stow weapon right after you cast GS5, since the skill actually does its full effect without the cast time. That allows for either a gravedigger or a chilled to the bone to hit perfectly without any time to really react (unless they have a stunbreak of course).

Hadnt tried the stow weapon on gs5 yet. Migjt practice thanks for the info yeah that mesmer was a bit novice but i put it there since it shows off a bit of gameplay using my build.

Powa repa roaming video

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

I imagine it might help to run trooper runes if you dont run shrouded removal and also with full shouts bar

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

Powa repa roaming video

in Necromancer

miguelsil.6324

I imagine it might help to run trooper runes if you dont run shrouded removal and also with full shouts bar

Trooper reaper and strenght runes are all viable options, depends on what you are more confortable lacking in trooper for ex makes condis a much lesser issue without touching the build at all