Power Vs. Condi

Power Vs. Condi

in Necromancer

Posted by: BlazeQ.1095

BlazeQ.1095

I am currently playing a very nice power build that centers around burst damage from marks, wells, and shroud skills. But I’m also trying to find a good “AOE” condi build. I’ve tried a couple but haven’t been very impressed in WvW. I do everything from roaming, small group, and large zerg combat.

Cold Beerdrinker
PB Officer
NSP

Power Vs. Condi

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tadsoul.6951

Tadsoul.6951

I use viper armor + weapon and sinister trinkets.
Using blood, soul reaping, reaper
utilities are well of corruption, well of power, xxx

If you want lots of aoe bring corrosive posion cloud
I dont really recommend viper though but if your use to zerker necro its kinda similar

Power Vs. Condi

in Necromancer

Posted by: Napo.1230

Napo.1230

I read somewhere on here that in fights >20 power is the way to go maybe to do with so much Condi clear? But I’d always recommend running power, Condi is………well there’s just way too much of it in wvw so it’s more of a moral decision

Power Vs. Condi

in Necromancer

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

In zerg fights there will often be stacked resistance and the amount of boon stripping is limited to a handful of single-target necro weapon skills, one well, and axe #3. Well of suffering is a must for any zerg fight.

Condi builds also suffer from a ramp up time for damage. That said, you can make it work with some AoE condi bombs like shroud 5+4, krait runes with Chilled to the bone, sigils of hydromancy/geomancy, and unblockable marks. Plague Signet passive + plague sending can potentially nuke someone in a zerg setting if you pull enough conditions to yourself.

Power Vs. Condi

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

You go Condi in WvW for anything below say 15ppl
You go Condi in sPvP period
You go Condi in PvE well who cares…

Condi is the easy lazy choice , Anet made it so.

If u want to challenge yourself go Power in Small scale Roaming/and Solo and try it in sPvP aswell (but there be prepared for comment about your Power kittene build, why dont u run Condi ? aso)

I large scale EB fights when u spread Wells on stupid ,clueless Victims sure Power is much more effective… thats how it is basicly.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum