Put in raise skeleton ability

in Necromancer

Posted by: Carl carrot.6374

Carl carrot.6374

I have a level 30 necromancer and I don’t really like the minions when I chose this class I was expecting skeletons not zombie squirrels. Please make it that you can summon human skeletons.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

Sure it is disappointing at first, but you will get used to them. In a way, they are more durable than skeleton minions as they have a lot of fresh and muscled flesh covering their body.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

GW universe Necromancers don’t raise “zombies” or “skeletons” they make golems out of assorted parts in the area.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: borrok.9267

borrok.9267

Although I disagree with adding skeletons, I think a new set of minions with conditions should be added… With a condition based trait on that line to be the alternate to minions 30% damage trait. Everyone wants something that will never happen lol

Teef master race

in Necromancer

Carl carrot.6374

You have a point and I do like the bone fiend a bit

in Necromancer

Posted by: kyubi.3620

kyubi.3620

did someone know of Jagged horror?

Crystal Desert, The Darknest Community P.E.T.A.
BM: I want to present you my lovely jingle bear mia
If pet had voices: Mommy, I did it! :3

in Necromancer

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

I think that Signet of Undeath does this.

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bistouri.6038

Bistouri.6038

Skellies are nice, but they’ve been done to death! Wow, that’s a killer pun! And another one!

Seriously, though, I like the fact that they came up with something a little off the beaten path for GW2 necros. Our minions are actually kinda gross and grotesque—works for me!

27" iMac, 3.4 GHz Core i7, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB, OS 10.10.1

in Necromancer

Carl carrot.6374

Is there any way to tell the creators to add in skeletons. They could keep the old minions and just add in a raise skeleton ability

in Necromancer

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

Wolnt happen.

Chinese censors hate skeletons.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bistouri.6038

Bistouri.6038

And in Korean GW2, undead pandas raise you!

27" iMac, 3.4 GHz Core i7, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB, OS 10.10.1

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Is there any way to tell the creators to add in skeletons. They could keep the old minions and just add in a raise skeleton ability

No, because that isn’t what Necromancers (in GW2) do. Its like asking for a Warrior to get Magic Missile.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

No, because that isn’t what Necromancers (in GW2) do. Its like asking for a Warrior to get Magic Missile.

That is a false equivalent because this doesn’t go outside the realms of what necromancers could do in lore. Even in one of the books a sylvari did in fact raise a skeleton to trigger a trap. However, this is lore and it has no real barring on mechanics.

A better concept would be “It would be like giving the elementalist magic missle”. Which makes your statement hold less weight.

in Necromancer

Carl carrot.6374

I am starting to like the minions now, especially the flesh golem

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

According to GW2 lore, when Necromancers don’t raise dead, it’s not because they can’t, but it would be not treated nicely by others. One of Necromancer “renegades” is Livia, I she was mentioned in “Ghosts of Ascalon” novel to experiment with animating after last time we saw her. She might also have Scepter of Orr still.

In the same novel, there are two mentiones about Sylvari Necromancer. First, she creates a skeleton from random bone parts around room, half of book later she raises dead Ebon Vanguard soldier.
So, to my point. Technically, animating Skeletons from random bones wouldn’t be something much different than animating, let’s say, bone fiend. There’s an option for that (tbh, we had one “skeleton” in GW1, just not human form – Jagged Horror), but imho, ANet wants to create PEGI +6 game, so we won’t see any serious stuff in near future.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Necromancer

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

I have a level 30 necromancer and I don’t really like the minions when I chose this class I was expecting skeletons not zombie squirrels. Please make it that you can summon human skeletons.

yeah i agree those mutated teletubbies sure dont look like what i was expecting. i would have loved a bloodhound, ghosts, skeletons and also something flying.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood