QoL for Deathly Chill

QoL for Deathly Chill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Akrasia.5469

Akrasia.5469

Please show the Bleeding (or Torment if you do listen to the masses) damage on all Chill skills in the blue print as normal. We know it’s there but it should show up when traited like any other bonuses from traits.

QoL for Deathly Chill

in Necromancer

Posted by: DaVid Darksoul.4985

DaVid Darksoul.4985

I posted the same subject 7 days ago but seems no one cares. The damage from DC was shown before the nerf which made it easier to develop your build. Apparently none of the Devs whom handle class balance actually play necro/reaper, so haven’t taken notice to this omission. Guess they are just having too much fun dominating us again to care.

WAR Platinum Necro, HoD BL roamer/defender. Solo Keep/Tower capper.

QoL for Deathly Chill

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

Here’s your question from the other thread

Is there a reason for Bleed damage from Chill not showing in popups description for skills?

And the answer is: Because it’s bleeding, not a separate condition.

I get why you’d want to see exactly how much of your bleeding is done by Deathly Chill procs, but there’s no reason it should display any different for this trait than it does for any other bleeding application.

We know it’s there but it should show up when traited like any other bonuses from traits.

Like what, Barbed Precision? Weakening Shroud? Mark of Evasion?

QoL for Deathly Chill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

It is still too early after the patch, in any case, to expect adjustments. Only outright bugs have a chance to get fixed so soon.

Just keep posting suggestions and reasons for them and be patient.

QoL for Deathly Chill

in Necromancer

Posted by: DaVid Darksoul.4985

DaVid Darksoul.4985

In response to Flow’s reply: Before the nerf skills such as “Chilled to the Bone” showed the damge amount from Deathly Chill. This made it easy to adjust that damage by changing around Trinks, armor, runes, sigils, and traits, and food/utilities. Each of these can up damage by increasing duration or condition power. Before that would be displayed, now it doesn’kittens possible to get that damage from looking at traitline, just more efficent to have it already displayed in the skill pop up.

WAR Platinum Necro, HoD BL roamer/defender. Solo Keep/Tower capper.

QoL for Deathly Chill

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

Oh sorry, now I get it. You were talking about tooltips. Yes, it’s strange that tooltips of chill skills don’t reflect this trait. On the upside, if there’s one thing Anet fixes rather quickly, it’s tooltips.
Anyway, I believe Akrasia was actually asking for a separate condition floater.

QoL for Deathly Chill

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azsune.7946

Azsune.7946

Actually the tooltip for Feast of Corruption has been wrong for ages. On other classes with torment it shows the double damage while moving properly. But for necromancers it doesn’t for some reason.