Question about Corrupt Boon.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Konvoy.6245

Konvoy.6245

Sometimes it does absolutely nothing. Is this due to retaliation or maybe spells that block/reflect projectiles? It’s not a “projectile” though so idk. I would very much appreciate it if anyone could clear this up. It’s only my second day pvping as Necro and i’m enjoying it so far. Running Scepter/Dagger + Staff condition build. Even considering actually leveling it up :P

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dibrom.6408

Dibrom.6408

Aegis blocks it.

Arenanet: The paragon of truth.

in Necromancer

Konvoy.6245

Oh so i just went full kitten then -_-

in Necromancer

Konvoy.6245

Alright since this topic already exists I may as well talk more about it. I was just recording a match and in this particular situation i was fighting an engi. Used Corrupt Boon and nothing happened without aegis up. When i looked at it afterwards i actually got dazed as i hit Corrupt Boon, but the thing is that it went on it’s full cooldown. I though daze only interrupted the ability for a short time??

Also since it’s possible to daze/aegis/blind Corrupt Boon, do you guys actually keep all of this in mind before you use it? I’ve only tried to make sure aegis wasn’t up tbh. But there are so many rng things going on that you can’t necessarily guarantee it to work every time.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zinwrath.2049

Zinwrath.2049

Necros ultimate downside…cast time/channeling on 75% of their abilitys.