REAPER HYPE

REAPER HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vegito.3048

Vegito.3048

Power necroes in the house! Time to bring the wicked deeps.

To all those a tad salty that necro isn’t entirely focused on support…better luck next time.

Rantev [Warrior]

REAPER HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

I wonder if the Reaper icone will have the same design than the slow condition : a Turtle (slow and resilient to weak hits).

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

REAPER HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Comus.7365

Comus.7365

i’m excited! cant wait to try this out.. anyways i did not roll Necro to be support

REAPER HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

I eiter don’t want to play a necro supporter. But there’s a difference between give a little support (expecially with might, stability or blast finishers) and can’t give a single one because you’ve not a single blast finisher to help to stack might from a firefield.

REAPER HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Treetoptrickster.4205

Treetoptrickster.4205

I eiter don’t want to play a necro supporter. But there’s a difference between give a little support (expecially with might, stability or blast finishers) and can’t give a single one because you’ve not a single blast finisher to help to stack might from a firefield.

Well, the second Reaper’s shroud ability says that it ends in an explosive poison cloud, so that’s a possible blast finisher at least. Shouts may be blast finishers too, who knows? Anet’s already given us the melee cleaving option for the necro that we’ve asked for, maybe they’ve heard our cries for a bit of group support. You already have a pull on the Greatsword (the black claw thing) and a bunch of chill, apparently, so at least you can help out a bit in that way. We’ll see tomorrow I guess.

REAPER HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

Yeah, my hype died pretty hard.

Attachments:

REAPER HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: MonkeyButtFace.4862

MonkeyButtFace.4862

I don’t even care that we don’t have group support, I don’t like this game’s PvE anyway! I don’t need no mobility, cause I don’t play necro to be a thief or an ele.

The thing is, we have never been especially good at the things we are SUPPOSED to do. Being an implacable, unstoppable monster. This elite looks to take us in exactly that direction.

Maybe a future specialization will lean more toward support.

Katinne Graveborn, TC Necromancer
RPer, PvPer, WvWer.

REAPER HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vortok.6975

Vortok.6975

I don’t care if we’re not good support i wouldn’t mind a blast. The thing is lich form is a big target in pvp and wvw thanks to the hp pool it may stay a while, but shroud knight seem to be another target, just easier to bring down, i hope i’m wrong. We’ll see tomorrow i guess.