Aktium.9506

i just wanted to do it one last time
rip old friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0dlRFREjgk

RIP in piece spectral walk 2012 - 2015

in Necromancer

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

From every necro roamer who escaped a zerg by jumping off a cliff, or tricked an enemy into jumping off after them, we salute you! :p

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

From every necro roamer who escaped a zerg by jumping off a cliff, or tricked an enemy into jumping off after them, we salute you! :p

Or the terrible people like me that would intentionally lead their zerg off a cliff only to survive while people rained from the sky then spam /laugh at everyone ><.

Don’t worry I res’d them.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

I’ll miss SW but when HoT will be here, it won’t make any difference in PvE due to the glider. This only nerf the WvW necro.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kodama.6453

Kodama.6453

What the…. there was a discussion about the reason of this nerf and nobody wanted to admit it was an advantage in WvW and what’s going on now? XD

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

What the…. there was a discussion about the reason of this nerf and nobody wanted to admit it was an advantage in WvW and what’s going on now? XD

Because it was literally the only advantage? And an extremely situational one at that?

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: misterman.1530

misterman.1530

Because it was literally the only advantage? And an extremely situational one at that?

Yeah. I mean, we don’t have stealth, we don’t have a good teleport, this was our only “gimmick” move. It was fun, but Anet had to be killjoys. It’s a wonder they didn’t pop a self-condition on its use as well…though maybe they will in a patch. I mean, 20 secs to kill ourselves hardly seems enough

in Necromancer

Posted by: Burjis.3087

Burjis.3087

I won’t be able to play in Dry Top anymore!

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] (www.espguild.com)

in Necromancer

Posted by: PanSpagetka.1340

PanSpagetka.1340

Why Arena Net? Why? You have been telling us, that GW2 is about having fun. If this is true, then why you take our(necro) most funny skill? Only possible answers, which i can think of is because you dont want us to have fun! That is realy optimistic message before HoT release…

(edited by PanSpagetka.1340)