Reaper Changes for Next BWE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

On a completely unrelated note, any idea how long it will be before this forum bug is fixed?

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vydahr.4285

Vydahr.4285

@Drarnor: Personally, I think “Suffer!” should transfer 2 conditions to each enemy hit, that way it’s a little more effective 1v1 and in team fights. Though, 1v1 is much less important in this case

What if it could also send CC effects? Pushes it away from just being “Plague signet that is either better or worse depending on people hit” and more into its own niche.

So… Basically this? Makes it a fairly heavy skill in terms of what it does, but doesn’t seem overpowered. Just powerful

“Damage foes around you and chill them. Transfer conditions and CC to each foe you strike.

Damage Damage: 259
Negative Effects Transferred: 2
Chilled (3s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
Number of Targets: 5
Radius: 600"

Nah, would only need to transfer either one CC effect or a condition to each target hit. Transferring a Daze is already a stunbreak on steroids. It doesn’t also need to transfer up to 9 conditions on top of that.

Then it should transfer only conditions and send 2 to each target hit, because a single condi isn’t very effective to transfer, and because cleanses and transfers don’t prioritize condis to take care of, you’re often left with the worst conditions to have on you

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

in Necromancer

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

@Drarnor: Personally, I think “Suffer!” should transfer 2 conditions to each enemy hit, that way it’s a little more effective 1v1 and in team fights. Though, 1v1 is much less important in this case

What if it could also send CC effects? Pushes it away from just being “Plague signet that is either better or worse depending on people hit” and more into its own niche.

So… Basically this? Makes it a fairly heavy skill in terms of what it does, but doesn’t seem overpowered. Just powerful

“Damage foes around you and chill them. Transfer conditions and CC to each foe you strike.

Nah, would only need to transfer either one CC effect or a condition to each target hit. Transferring a Daze is already a stunbreak on steroids. It doesn’t also need to transfer up to 9 conditions on top of that.

Then it should transfer only conditions and send 2 to each target hit, because a single condi isn’t very effective to transfer, and because cleanses and transfers don’t prioritize condis to take care of, you’re often left with the worst conditions to have on you

Or it works as it does now, but adds stuns, dazes, and taunts to the list of what it can transfer, (the suggested idea) putting those in priority ahead of conditions. Launches, knock-downs, blowouts, and pulls are a bit more finicky, but could potentially get transferred as well.

So, in a 1v1, Plague Signet breaks stun and transfers 5 conditions. Suffer would be weaker, but more flexible in use. In teamfights, though, Suffer would scale to be both equally powerful and more flexible while Plague Signet would not.

The fact it was working weirdly with those effects already indicates to me that they might have already been messing around with the idea, but it wasn’t fully coded when the beta build shipped out,

I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

In PvE, LF generation bugged out on the AA after the first cycle for me. It would happen at various times, sometimes after the first cycle and others after the third. It is only one per cent on the first two hits, anyway, but they regularly proc’d no LF according to the LF bar.

There was a lot riding on the third hit on AA and, as slow as the cycle is, camping AA does not feel good. I would prefer having the third hit’s extras on the first or second.

There seemed to be no synergy between bleed and poison skills and greatsword’s chill-based condition damage. Scepter is just too different to use Reaper in a classic condition damage build.

Reaper life force (and, therefore, sustain) scales strongly with the number of targets. Shroud, shouts, and greatsword are all strongly AoE. Other main hand weapons seemed more solid against lone targets.

The range of greatsword skills could be increased a bit more to help land attacks. I had regular misses for over estimating the range. Compare this to the range of dagger 2, 3, and off hand weapons.

Greatsword was automatically unequipped when changing out Reaper. I would like the skills grayed out rather than removing the weapon.

This may have been my imagination but I thought I saw an about 2k difference in maximum LF between Reaper and Non-reaper builds with Reaper being lower.

Shouts seemed all right considering they scale with target numbers but it should be remembered that 1 v 5 is not an ideal situation to begin with unless you are farming trash mobs. 5 on 5 is much better. Reaper, shouts, and great sword are best in close quarters team fights.

(edited by Anchoku.8142)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Stunbreak on steroid are the warrior and thief 10-15 sec cd stunbreaks.

in Necromancer

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

I’ll post my feedback here since people are making 10 different feedback threads. Hopefully Robert Gee can find time to flip through them all. For me I play strictly in WvW, both in ZvZ/GvG and a bit solo roaming. I never liked to solo roam on necros before, but Reapers have made solo roaming fun. So thank you Robert Gee, you’ve made me a believer. Honestly Reapers are just so much more interactive and fun to play. I’m having a hard time going back to standard necros now.

General Feelings:

-Solo roaming in WvW, Reapers have great sustain and do very well against melee oriented classes. But against ranged kiters, this includes condi thieves, it’s still a struggle. This I’m perfectly ok with, believe it or not. I know there needs to be a balance. You’ve made Reapers hard to deal with up close, as they should be with their lack of mobility, escapes, stealth, blocks, and invulns. Finally necros have a sustain option that’s more fun to play than dagger aa/warhorn + deathshroud. I’m cycling through skills, RS, and weapons like crazy, and that’s a good thing! Greatsword is actually a viable choice now (not as a replacement to dagger/wh, but an alternate choice).

-WvW ZvZ, Reapers are somewhat limited here, but not in a bad way. Taking Reaper Shroud over Death Shroud, we lose out on ranged options like lifeblast and ranged fear, and non-los lifestransfer. But what we gain is even better sustain than ever before, heals without the need to take blood magic, much better lifeforce regen, mobility, and some hard hitting melee range options. It’s a good trade off, but will take time to adjust to it. Staff is a must because ranged hazing is over 60% of the gameplay in ZvZ, and you can still be a Reaper while taking double wells to bomb for your raid. Greatsword feels extremely limited due to the range issues, I have a really hard time hitting people with it, and GS5 pull is unreliable.

Issues I’d like to see fixed/addressed:

-Grasping Darkness. It’s just not reliable. Most of the time targets do not get pulled to you, but rather they get pulled down. Rest of the time the pull will miss. This is something where when it works, it’s glorious and you want to cheer loudly. But most of the time it doesn’t work. Please consider making this an aoe pull so it no longer requires frontal cone, this will make it more reliable. This option is in case you can’t fix the pulls where people get pulled down rather than to you, aoe would at least make the act of pulling/interrupt work better. But if you can fix the pull so people actually get pulled to you rather than just tripping on spot, then great. Remember we are sacrificing all mobility options when taking Greatsword. Pulling people to us and keeping them close was advertised as a key design philosophy for Reapers. So the pull has to work well.

-Death Spiral, please consider extending the range of Death Spiral a bit further. Just a tad. It’s not an overpowered skill by any means, but it’s a skill that will allow us to combo with other skills. Combos make more interesting & interactive gameplay.

-Death’s Charge, as have been mentioned by many, is buggy. Right now without a target, it could charge in random directions. Sometimes it would charge forward, but face your character backwards after it lands. It’s so random, I’ve actually fell off a bridge once due to it. Aside from the bug, please smooth out the animation so there’s no pause on landing. The half a second delay at start, plus a second pause on landing is causing us the distance. I’ve tested this by running along side someone in a straight line. The animation delays are making it so I would start the charge next to someone, and would land exactly next to the same person. This means someone running on foot is gaining the same distance and at the same speed as a “charge”, which should not be the case. This landing pause is causing us to lose stick on people in PvP as well, effectively allowing them to be kiting outside of our melee range right after we leap.

-Chilled to the bone! elite, I found out the hard way that this elite can be blocked. Casted it on a group of players, and saw 5 “blocked” messages popup. It made me cry. Also fought players with seed turrets, Chilled to the bone hit the turrets instead of the 2 players I was fighting, caused me a death. It would be nice if this skill can prioritize player targets in PvP/WvW. It would be even better if this skill can be made unblockable, especially given how I get absolutely no benefit if I don’t hit people with it. If you can’t do either of the above suggestions, then please consider lowering the cast time and the cooldown. This is a lackluster elite as it stands.

-You are all weaklings!, please consider making this an insta cast, seeing how this is a stun breaker. I have it loaded all weekend long, I wanted to like it. But looking back, I had a hard time using it due to the cast time on it. It should be insta cast like Suffer.

-Blighter’s Boon is awesome, but it seems to be required if you use Greatsword. Without Blighter’s Boon, while using GS, I found myself starved of lifeforce. This seems to be an innate issue with GS. GS should have an easier time gaining lifeforce. I want to say to also allow Nightfall to give us lifeforce. Nightfall can act like locust swarm, if people get hit by the pulse, allow it to give us some lifeforce.

==

All in all, Reaper is almost there! I hated Greatsword during BWE1, but after the new changes thanks to Robert Gee, I actually liked GS after using it all weekend. The key word about Reaper to me is “fun”, it’s simply fun to play the Reaper as it plays so much different than any traditional necro builds. It’s a very interactive, engaging, fast combat style, which suits GW2 very well. This is awesome. When adjusting values, please remember the fun factor and don’t ruin the fun in it. We are finally no longer tied to using dagger auto attack & deathshroud auto for big attacks (thank Gee). Reapers allow us to cycle through multiple skills, weapons, and forms to be competitive while having fun doing so. Keep reapers fun please.

Here are the videos from beta weekend 2, I based my feedback off them.

Solo WvW Roaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIbKDwTOMIs
WvW ZvZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H21dE7Mmtug

(edited by gavyne.6847)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Stunbreak on steroid are the warrior and thief 10-15 sec cd stunbreaks.

Assuming this change was made, Suffer! would be as low as a 19.5s stunbreak that can also AoE CC. Plenty strong to not need additional condition removal on top.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Anchoku.8142

Considering the three Light armor professions’ elite trait specializations, I have started to think maybe they were designed to reward grouping.

Reaper has potential to become a monstrous killing machine with a lot of opponents and allies to provide buffs and additional LF from deaths.

Mesmer specialization can control a battle, as far as i can tell, with its powerful utilities.

Elementalist specialization is solid boon spamming.

All three are massively AoE focused and highly complimentary. There is probably a reason for that.

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

Considering the three Light armor professions’ elite trait specializations, I have started to think maybe they were designed to reward grouping.

Reaper has potential to become a monstrous killing machine with a lot of opponents and allies to provide buffs and additional LF from deaths.

Mesmer specialization can control a battle, as far as i can tell, with its powerful utilities.

Elementalist specialization is solid boon spamming.

All three are massively AoE focused and highly complimentary. There is probably a reason for that.

Based on your post and observations, it seems like they want to reinforce the idea of a SOFT trinity of Damage, control, support, which we have now but all if it is geared towards DPS to the max, as well as exploiting the AI.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Also wanna add Blighters Boon as some non-Necro clueless ppl think is to strong in sPvP is to weak in Solo play due to Necros in-ability to self buff. This is strong when we are together with say a Ele or guard on point in sPvP or with others in WvW but on our own it barely helps the LF gen and it NEVER keeps us long enough in RS.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Anchoku.8142

Based on your post and observations, it seems like they want to reinforce the idea of a SOFT trinity of Damage, control, support, which we have now but all if it is geared towards DPS to the max, as well as exploiting the AI.

Reaper scales in damage and sustainability with the number of targets but help from sustaining allies could make it much more capable while removing it’s weaknesses.

Tempest can load a group up on boons better than ever but running horn and shouts may trim it’s damage while vastly increasing group damage and sustainability.

Chronomancer makes Necromancer’s soft CC look weak and should be awesome, especially with all the boons Elementalist can give and with Necromancer unloading strong AoE damage.

Diverse group play is coming, I think. I wonder how medium and heavy professions will fit.

Ps: The AoE theme is intriguing and suggests high mob density, though the raid clip showed only a raid vs single boss like old-style traditional dragon events.

(edited by Anchoku.8142)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Grymlocke.1067

Grymlocke.1067

@ Robert Gee

Any update its been 4/5 days since event was over any new updates/ changes for us

I submitted alot of feedback for the last BWE2 Event

in Necromancer

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

@ Robert Gee

Any update its been 4/5 days since event was over any new updates/ changes for us

It was a week before we got the last update. Be patient.

I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

@ Robert Gee

He said it’d be a couple days. He has to get all of his notes done for Reaper, Chrono and Berserker, AND everyone else (probably the longer part) needs to have theirs ready too.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dead.5829

Dead.5829

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vlad Morbius.1759

Vlad Morbius.1759

I’m still praying for no nerfs and some tweeks. This is as close as I’ve seen this class to being competitive in any respect since prior to launch….we really do deserve you to err on the side of caution here and not rhetoric please! Please! So many of us have been hopeful for so many months, don’t let these betas be all there was….and yes i’m aware of the rhetoric/subsequent irony.

Vini, Vidi, Vici, Viridis…I came, I saw, I conquered…I got a green??

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

I seriously doubt we get nerf on the Reaper when the game has stances,diamon skin, Cele-El and PU Mesmer. A class thats barely playable outside WvW really cant afford Nerfs at this point.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Vlad Morbius.1759

Why was this pulled from the stickie tab or is my comp going wonkey?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aesa.4819

Aesa.4819

Why was this pulled from the stickie tab or is my comp going wonkey?

Man, you had me excited there for a while, but it was just a necro-thread :P

in Necromancer

Vlad Morbius.1759

Well I’m hoping that it isn’t a sign of us not being in the next beta, I need my reaper fix!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aesa.4819

Aesa.4819

Well I’m hoping that it isn’t a sign of us not being in the next beta, I need my reaper fix!

Hopefully, it means there will be a new “Reaper changes for next BWE”-thread, with the new changes for the next beta

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

I actually really like the reaper elite specialization as it is. the only issues I’ve been having with it is with the core necromancer, not the elite specialization itself. In my opinion its just about perfect. Its core necromancer thats really holding it back.

Another issue that I am seeing way too often with the elite specialization is how reliant it is on Soul reaping. You pretty much need to take soul reaping. Its hard to justify not taking it. but again, this is an issue with the core necromancer and not so much the reaper.

in Necromancer

Vlad Morbius.1759

I actually really like the reaper elite specialization as it is. the only issues I’ve been having with it is with the core necromancer, not the elite specialization itself. In my opinion its just about perfect. Its core necromancer thats really holding it back.

Another issue that I am seeing way too often with the elite specialization is how reliant it is on Soul reaping. You pretty much need to take soul reaping. Its hard to justify not taking it. but again, this is an issue with the core necromancer and not so much the reaper.

That’s exactly it, although I have played around with a MM build that uses death, blood and reaper using the soldier gear which seemed to work very well in PvE, but yes I’m hoping they do something to boost things so you’re not forced into Soul Reaping.

in Necromancer

Vlad Morbius.1759

Hopefully, it means there will be a new “Reaper changes for next BWE”-thread, with the new changes for the next beta

Just as long as there are no nerfs, we seem to be in a decent place with some more fixes needed on the GS line so we aren’t forced to always be in RS to be effective. I will say that I am far more excited to play this and actually dedicated my ascended GS to my Necro in hopes they have this all sorted out for launch.

in Necromancer

ronpierce.2760

You guys have got to stop bumping this. It’s going to give me a heart attack. :P

in Necromancer

Vlad Morbius.1759

You guys have got to stop bumping this. It’s going to give me a heart attack. :P

Sorry, I was just kind of surprised they took it off the top, but I hope that’s a sign of news to come! Fear the Reaper!

in Necromancer

ronpierce.2760

Sorry, I was just kind of surprised they took it off the top, but I hope that’s a sign of news to come! Fear the Reaper!

Indeed, BWE3 class changes will be coming soon for all classes. To avoid a previous disaster though, I believe they are trying to wait and release all changes at once. (Dragon Hunter and Tempest folks were delayed and it caused some drama.) Gee had said BWE3 changes would come soon, but the class base changes, which were initially going to come at the same time, would come a bit later than previously expected. So I’d expect BWE3 changes this week (probably even today or tomorrow), and class changes sometime in the not-so-distant future.

in Necromancer

Vlad Morbius.1759

I’m thinking the first draft of the Druid will be announced tomorrow along with Engineer and this should bring the BW3 for this coming weekend, fingers crossed.

in Necromancer

Grymlocke.1067

@ Robert Gee

Where are our updates!

Give us more!!!!!

in Necromancer

ronpierce.2760

@ Robert Gee

Where are our updates!

Give us more!!!!!

You just did this to mess with peoples’ hearts.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ithir Darkleaf.7923

Ithir Darkleaf.7923

Rise the hype!!

~ The light of a new day

in Necromancer

Grymlocke.1067

@ Robert Gee

Where are our updates!

Give us more!!!!!

You just did this to mess with peoples’ hearts.

I was told last week it would be 2/3 days and its been over 8 days later no notes :*(

Now that Robert has un-sticked the post Im hoping we will get new notes today

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Just be patient. Jebus…

in Necromancer

TheLastNobody.8319

If this gets bumped one more time, I am going to kill a flesh golem!

in Necromancer

Grymlocke.1067

Just be patient. Jebus…

I don’t need you telling me what you believe to be my mind set or to be patient thanks all the same Spoj.9672

I can post a comment like anyone else,

in Necromancer

Posted by: feilmemindless.9601

feilmemindless.9601

Odd time to let us all know you’re going for a swim :p

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ithir Darkleaf.7923

Ithir Darkleaf.7923

Odd time to let us all know you’re going for a swim :p

QTF

~ The light of a new day

in Necromancer

Posted by: Matt Stacey.7415

Matt Stacey.7415

Necromancer gives the least benefits to other players when playing in a group, and still has disappointing damage compared to other classes that provide so much more than just damage. As someone with a lot of hope for necro, I’m trying to keep an open mind for some damage increases coming down the line to make reaper worth it. The original idea was that necromancer didn’t offer much to the party in terms of support/control, but they were good at self sustain and damage. Mediocre damage means the only thing necro can do is stay alive looking at low numbers, longer. Come on Robert, make us a proud (and feared) class the play! Ele has had it’s fun in the limelight

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

Necromancer gives the least benefits to other players when playing in a group, and still has disappointing damage compared to other classes that provide so much more than just damage. As someone with a lot of hope for necro, I’m trying to keep an open mind for some damage increases coming down the line to make reaper worth it. The original idea was that necromancer didn’t offer much to the party in terms of support/control, but they were good at self sustain and damage. Mediocre damage means the only thing necro can do is stay alive looking at low numbers, longer. Come on Robert, make us a proud (and feared) class the play! Ele has had it’s fun in the limelight

Reaper currently has those numbers you want. We just need to make sure it stays that way, and we need to make sure that base necro gets a tune up to match reaper.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

Reaper currently has those numbers you want. We just need to make sure it stays that way, and we need to make sure that base necro gets a tune up to match reaper.

Reaper is not beating staff ele in DPS. It’s close up there in the upper tiers, but it’s still not king of DPS and that’s a problem when you have classes that are king of DPS and of top of that bring so much more group utility.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

Reaper is not beating staff ele in DPS. It’s close up there in the upper tiers, but it’s still not king of DPS and that’s a problem when you have classes that are king of DPS and of top of that bring so much more group utility.

That may be true, but the answer might not be to turn up the damage numbers until people die instantly to us. It would probably be better for the game if we could bring something to a fight other than DPS.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in Necromancer

ronpierce.2760

That may be true, but the answer might not be to turn up the damage numbers until people die instantly to us. It would probably be better for the game if we could bring something to a fight other than DPS.

This and tone down Ice Bow and Staff Ele a tad, that’d be good. I’m generally not a fan of huge power creeps. If they are adding raids though, dps standardization is important, at least a little bit, as well as making sure each class has some sort of perk. Not make or break perks, but works that make them worth bringing.

I still like the idea of lingering curses being a group buff like spotter that increases condition duration, similar to how Herald is a boon booster.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

This and tone down Ice Bow and Staff Ele a tad, that’d be good. I’m generally not a fan of huge power creeps. If they are adding raids though, dps standardization is important, at least a little bit, as well as making sure each class has some sort of perk. Not make or break perks, but works that make them worth bringing.

I still like the idea of lingering curses being a group buff like spotter that increases condition duration, similar to how Herald is a boon booster.

Wouldn’t mind if it were over the cap, if it’s not it simply wouldn’t be very powerful. It’d help on the non damaging condi’s coming from non condi builds, but for condi builds they’re often already very near the cap anyways.

I really would love to see a condi damage booster on Necro though, possibly even partnered with that duration to give it extra oomph since the necro himself is actually not great with condi. Though I do think bleeding needs a decent bump to it’s coefficient while burning mainly just needs a drop on it’s base damage, balance the two out a little (not equal as bleed is more prevalent and all, but overall bleed needs some love burn maybe a little toning down)

in Necromancer

Matt Stacey.7415

I really would love to see a condi damage booster on Necro though, possibly even partnered with that duration to give it extra oomph since the necro himself is actually not great with condi. Though I do think bleeding needs a decent bump to it’s coefficient while burning mainly just needs a drop on it’s base damage, balance the two out a little (not equal as bleed is more prevalent and all, but overall bleed needs some love burn maybe a little toning down)

This as well. Before playing necro I thought they were the undisputed kings of conditions. It seems the most fitting as wearing down your enemy and stealing their life force seems to be the theme of the class. I would love to see a large emphasis on conditions, it would certainly provide more options to builds and maybe, MAYBE we could have a meta level condition build? Ah I can’t wait for HoT, there’s so much potential for conditions

in Necromancer

ronpierce.2760

https://twitter.com/RoyCronacher/status/643580214451154945

Should be up soon. #Hype
I’m scared now, though.

in Necromancer

TheLastNobody.8319

Should be up soon. #Hype
I’m scared now, though.

No….#soon. Dear Grenth I feel like a little kid again waiting to find out if I’m gonna be able to have ice cream…

in Necromancer

ronpierce.2760

Should be up soon. #Hype
I’m scared now, though.

No….#soon. Dear Grenth I feel like a little kid again waiting to find out if I’m gonna be able to have ice cream…

May want to check the stickies… It’s already up. :P

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kraav.8136

Kraav.8136

Robert:

So many thanks for making “You are all weaklings” instant cast!

Thanks for listening!

in Necromancer

Matt Stacey.7415

With all the feedback on reaper it’s possible necromancer could really turn a new leaf with HoT. It’s widely regarded as the “worst” class in game, and even “useless in dungeons.” Between the flack necro gets for “cheesy” PvP or lack of utility in organized groups, it can almost be a bit discouraging to play. I think because of this ANet is going to be taking all the necro feedback a bit more seriously this time around. The way Robert talks about necromancer makes it seem he genuinely cares about making this class well rounded

in Necromancer

Posted by: McNinja.5417

McNinja.5417

…. isn’t the dagger also a multi-hit weapon? Unless they’re making changes to dagger that I haven’t seen, it still hits two enemies.