Reaper Scythe and Legendaries

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

Q:

I Have a very important question about legendaries and the reaper. Will our attacks in Reaper’s shroud have a trail based on the legendary we are using? Can I have a rainbow trail with bifrost?

(edited by Lily.1935)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dead.5829

Dead.5829

I second this question. This is a more important than any of the expansion cost or trait revamp nonsense.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dead.5829

Dead.5829

I second this question. This is a more important than any of the expansion cost or trait revamp nonsense.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

It seems like the Reaper Scythe is a “weapon kit” similar to Engineer kits, Conjures etc… I don’t imagine it changing because of a legendary.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Linnael.1069

Linnael.1069

It seems like the Reaper Scythe is a “weapon kit” similar to Engineer kits, Conjures etc… I don’t imagine it changing because of a legendary.

I dunno. They’re doing a legendary revamp and inserting new legionaries so its not impossible. The fancier legendaries change skill animations as it is; this wouldn’t be unprecedented.

Stormbluff Isle – Syliara
Elementalist – Necromancer – Warrior

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

This Question is very important.

in Necromancer

Posted by: malorios.5789

malorios.5789

Currently DS throws my Incinerator… I wouldn’t put adding Legendary effects on the new Knight Shroud out just yet.

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I hope not. I dont even like the change that happens with base DS. Its ugly compared to the base effects.

in Necromancer

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

I hope not. I dont even like the change that happens with base DS. Its ugly compared to the base effects.

Y u no like rainbow colored life blasts, Spoj? :c

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I hated that my lifeblast got turned into piddly little marjory daggers. Such a nice skin but its ruined by that one aspect. :P

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

I hated that my lifeblast got turned into piddly little marjory daggers. Such a nice skin but its ruined by that one aspect. :P

I use Marjory’s Dagger for the exact opposite reason. The actual skin is fugly, but the the tiny hard to see projectiles it turns Life Blast and Dark Path into is great. It may not be much, but it’s a definite gamebreaker as far as telegraphs go. I make sure to combine it with with Omnom Ghost effect with Red Hylek Hue on top for nigh-invisibility to hide more telegraphs like Dagger 3 and Focus 5 as well.

(edited by Aktium.9506)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

This will be the question the devs answer… I guess it’s possible. I can already imagine the crazy black vortex from Twighlight every time a reaper uses Death’s Charge.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in Necromancer

Posted by: Linnael.1069

Linnael.1069

I use Marjory’s Dagger for the exact opposite reason. The actual skin is fugly, but the the tiny hard to see projectiles it turns Life Blast and Dark Path into is great. It may not be much, but it’s a definite gamebreaker as far as telegraphs go. I make sure to combine it with with Omnom Ghost effect with Red Hylek Hue on top for nigh-invisibility to hide more telegraphs like Dagger 3 and Focus 5 as well.

You’re a hoebag huh.

Demand videos of you dueling people on an asura with this setup do it do it do it

Stormbluff Isle – Syliara
Elementalist – Necromancer – Warrior

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aktium.9506

Aktium.9506

an asura

I don’t play sharkrats. Digusting xeno scum. Norn and human are the only acceptable races.