Reaper in 15v15 GvG

Reaper in 15v15 GvG

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Had a few rounds the other day that I was able to record. Hope you enjoy.

Wish Blighter’s Boon still worked…..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZbdekzQ6QVc&feature=youtu.be

Reaper in 15v15 GvG

in Necromancer

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

Looks fun, what build did you use?

Reaper in 15v15 GvG

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Nice Vid !! I also enjoy the Reaper in scrims like this and 2 things the old Necro lacked that the Reape has is tons of Cleave and Stability. I would and are useing tho “Nothing can save You” instead of WoC cause ly to strip more Boons with that and hence put more pressure on the enemies, but hey thats just my opinion

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

Reaper in 15v15 GvG

in Necromancer

Tricare.2946

Thanks, this was the build I was running. The runes are the reason I was using 2 wells.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQJARGWwFs4sYXsMS1FaDPLoBQAoFA-TlBXABHp+DAKbMQpUJ6CQd/BbUCSKgI2aB-w

Reaper in 15v15 GvG

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

The makes me feel incredibly inadequate running condi in that last GvG….

But Epidemic yo!

Also I think this video would explain why BB was incredibly broken if had remained unchanged, in this setting.

Reaper in 15v15 GvG

in Necromancer

Tricare.2946

But Epidemic yo!

Also I think this video would explain why BB was incredibly broken if had remained unchanged, in this setting.

Yeah, I agree BB was a bit on the strong side. However, toning it down a little would have been a better call IMO.

It’s a GM trait that required a group to actually be really strong. How is that a bad thing?

Reaper in 15v15 GvG

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

But Epidemic yo!

People seem to keep forgetting that other than things like guardian symbol, in a gvg setting blighters boon would only bring in boons from 4 allies or less. This because everyone has preset parties which would control the boonshare. The reaper running in the melee train would most of the time be getting boons only from the other 4 allies in his party apart from very situational things like the regen when the water fields go down.

It was perfectly balanced, especially when you consider that due to the rng of the aoe cap the incoming damage could be coming from anywhere between zero players and the entire enemy opposition.

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia