Rejoice!

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zero Solstice.9754

Zero Solstice.9754

Necromancer

Death Shroud: The base drain of life force from being in death shroud has been reduced 25%.
Reaper Shroud: The base drain of life force from being in reaper shroud has been reduced 25%.

“Reaper’s only big weakness will be that you have to play Necromancer to use it”
~Bhawb.7409

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Posted by: ZombieSlayeR.8702

ZombieSlayeR.8702

So … i guess next time we want a necro buff … we just gotta cry about it for a day in the forums riiite ? x)

~Nefras~

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Relwin.7569

Relwin.7569

It’s a victory on it’s own as community for so long asked to make it baseline. I actually feel much happier with baseline 25% than trait 50%. I can use other than soul reaping trait line and shroud will be still useful. Good old times when shroud was so long, but everything ends.

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

So they made it baseline or something?

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

The 25% number is pitiful and just nerfs power damage while buffing condi sustain lol. It’s 3 extra seconds.

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

It’s a victory on it’s own as community for so long asked to make it baseline. I actually feel much happier with baseline 25% than trait 50%. I can use other than soul reaping trait line

Exactly. Ok, sure, someone who used to take the old Vital Persistence is still missing the 25% slower shroud degeneration…. BUT now they got 5% faster shroud cooldowns AND 180 Vitality, AND longer Spectral Armour (it now lasts 8 secs). I’d say it really nicely evens out. Not to mention that other Necros who didn’t use Vital Persistence just got a nice, well-needed buff too.

I also wonder how this would be in a Signet build. With Signets of Suffering trait, Signet of Vampirism: Healing when struck has been increased by approximately 50%. So that would bring it around 500 healing when struck, which works while you’re in shroud too. I think this has a lot of potential.
In addition to the above… Spiteful Renewal (heal for 1k, remove 1 condi) now works when you use your healing skill too. So this is another source of sustain we could get. Couple this with Runes of Vampirism or Scavanger…

Have any power Necros even tried the new Lich, because from what I saw, Lich just got lots of AoE lifesteal (700 per sec per target, I think? so roughly 3500 health per second if you hit 5 targets?) and it has a teleport?

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

(edited by MethaneGas.8357)

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Il take it !!

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zero Solstice.9754

Zero Solstice.9754

It’s a victory on it’s own as community for so long asked to make it baseline. I actually feel much happier with baseline 25% than trait 50%. I can use other than soul reaping trait line

Exactly. Ok, sure, someone who used to take the old Vital Persistence is still missing the 25% slower shroud degeneration…. BUT now they got 5% faster shroud cooldowns AND 180 Vitality, AND longer Spectral Armour (it now lasts 8 secs). I’d say it really nicely evens out. Not to mention that other Necros who didn’t use Vital Persistence just got a nice, well-needed buff too.

I also wonder how this would be in a Signet build. With Signets of Suffering trait, Signet of Vampirism: Healing when struck has been increased by approximately 50%. So that would bring it around 500 healing when struck, which works while you’re in shroud too. I think this has a lot of potential.
In addition to the above… Spiteful Renewal (heal for 1k, remove 1 condi) now works when you use your healing skill too. So this is another source of sustain we could get. Couple this with Runes of Vampirism or Scavanger…

Have any power Necros even tried the new Lich, because from what I saw, Lich just got lots of AoE lifesteal (700 per sec per target, I think? so roughly 3500 health per second if you hit 5 targets?) and it has a teleport?

New Lich is pretty fun, decent for 3+ vs. 3+ in PvP scenarios. The new abilities are pretty cool and the down cleave is pretty sick.

“Reaper’s only big weakness will be that you have to play Necromancer to use it”
~Bhawb.7409

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

The 25% number is pitiful and just nerfs power damage while buffing condi sustain lol. It’s 3 extra seconds.

What are you on about… It’s 8.3 seconds more now

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

DeceiverX.8361

Weird because it was lasting 10s yesterday.

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Ramoth.9064

The base drain is 4% according to wiki. Now it’s 3%

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

DeceiverX.8361

Which is again, definitely not what it was doing as of yesterday.

It was 10s from 100 to 0.

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Ramoth.9064

Hmm well the wiki doesn’t explicitly say what the reaper shroud drain is. Guess I’ll test tonight

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Posted by: KrHome.1920

KrHome.1920

Hmm well the wiki doesn’t explicitly say what the reaper shroud drain is. Guess I’ll test tonight

It was 4% (25 seconds) yesterday and it is 3% (33 seconds) today. Everything worked and works like intended by the devs.

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

It was 4% (25 seconds) yesterday and it is 3% (33 seconds) today. Everything worked and works like intended by the devs.

Nothing is intended by the devs, you give them too much credit.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Posted by: KrHome.1920

KrHome.1920

Did you read what I responded to?

We were talking about bugs: 10 seconds degen – which clearly would not have been intended. But there was no 10 second degen yesterday, which means it worked as intended.

Rejoice!

in Necromancer

Ramoth.9064

Did you read what I responded to?

We were talking about bugs: 10 seconds degen – which clearly would not have been intended. But there was no 10 second degen yesterday, which means it worked as intended.

Yeah, thats what I was saying before, the 10s degen sounds like exaggeration