Renewing blast

Renewing blast

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zetsumei.4975

Zetsumei.4975

Does anyone ever wonder what could’ve been with this trait on reaper if it hadn’t been deleted. Similar to the new dhuumfire, reapers shroud eliminates the issues that came with the trait (too slow a projectile and cast time) but more significantly in how hard it was to land in death shroud. ~800 heal per slash with healing power cleave? Would’ve been glorious in my opinion xD.

Coupled with the new blood magic hmm.

Kurodaraku – Necromancer | Kuroshikon – Ranger
Officer of [DEX] Deus Ex Machina Eu and [Fus] Fus Ro Dâh
Ruins of Surmia

(edited by Zetsumei.4975)

Renewing blast

in Necromancer

Posted by: Axelwarrior.9084

Axelwarrior.9084

Maybe they should make Vital Persistance baseline and replace it with Renewing Blast… Which should be renamed to Renewing Shroud #1

Renewing blast

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

If there was a trait tier beyond Grandmaster, that would fit in there

I think that they don’t want to make another Steal out of Shroud #1, though. It can already apply vuln, might, burning. Add healing and transfer and we will be even greater masters of auto-attack then we are now.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

Renewing blast

in Necromancer

Zetsumei.4975

If there was a trait tier beyond Grandmaster, that would fit in there

I think that they don’t want to make another Steal out of Shroud #1, though. It can already apply vuln, might, burning. Add healing and transfer and we will be even greater masters of auto-attack then we are now.

True, I have to admit I’ve never been a fan of our dependence on autoattack :P

Ruins of Surmia

Renewing blast

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kikidori.5916

Kikidori.5916

Maybe they should make Vital Persistance baseline and replace it with Renewing Blast… Which should be renamed to Renewing Shroud #1

Replace vital persistance with Dhumnfire and add Renewing Blast to grandmaster. That way you can go something crazy like Apothecary and be very succesful.

The Desolation of Great Jungle Wurm!

Renewing blast

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kodama.6453

Kodama.6453

Replace vital persistance with Dhumnfire and add Renewing Blast to grandmaster. That way you can go something crazy like Apothecary and be very succesful.

Would be a nice pick for team fights that’s right. But I wonder if the same would happen here what happened to med kit rework: complain about Renewing Blast, which doesn’t heal the reaper himself.

But maybe it could be way to OP. Imagine: you use Rise! on your enemies, then cleave the enemies in reapers shroud while healing your shambling horrors permanently.

Renewing blast

in Necromancer

Zetsumei.4975

Would be a nice pick for team fights that’s right. But I wonder if the same would happen here what happened to med kit rework: complain about Renewing Blast, which doesn’t heal the reaper himself.

But maybe it could be way to OP. Imagine: you use Rise! on your enemies, then cleave the enemies in reapers shroud while healing your shambling horrors permanently.

Dam that’s a cool idea !

Ruins of Surmia