Rework idea: marks everywhere

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ithir Darkleaf.7923

Ithir Darkleaf.7923

Hi fellowmancers!

It just ocurred to me that we could use a rework of the weapons to be like the guardian symbols but with the marks. In this last balance patch, they gave guardian’ sword and scepter a symbol each to make good use of its related traits, so I propose to do the same with our marks. We all know that staff if terribly designed, because it’s only an utility weapon with no identity at all. Wouldn’t be nice if we split marks all over the other weapons (changing them if necessary) so we can have some nice buffs to weapons like axe and greatsword and freeing skill slots on the staff for a potential rework towards long-range condition or power weapon?

Just food for thought, let me know what do you think about this guys.

PS.: Since we just got the most boring balance changes ever, I need to have some fun at least by giving some crazy ideas :P

~ The light of a new day

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

I’ve always wanted this. From a pvp perspective this would make necros really good at zoning, and attrition.

For instance, if unholy feast drops a mark at your location in addition to what it does now it’d make axe pretty kitten good.

(edited by Ramoth.9064)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vydahr.4285

Vydahr.4285

I’ve always wanted this. From a pvp perspective this would make necros really good at zoning, and attrition.

For instance, if unholy feast drops a mark at your location in addition to what it does now it’d make axe pretty kitten good.

Yes. Yes it would. And maybe a touch more range, but not much

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper