Roaming WvW Necromancer (Video)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sindle.4906

Sindle.4906

Hello!
First time posting on the forums, but I thought I might share with you all my first video. Feel free to give tips and advice as I’m sure you all know a lot of helpful things and I’m always up for improving.
Hope you all enjoy!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tekitori.2610

Tekitori.2610

What’s your build 30/30/0/0/10 rabid?
Nice video btw

in Necromancer

Sindle.4906

As of now,
30/30/10/0/0 Rabid, 100% condi duration as well
And thanks. I’m glad you like it

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mindx.9610

Mindx.9610

Sick video! I always love fighting against Maguuma such quality fights.

[Apex] – Zero Entity 80 Necromancer
Blackgate Apexprime.enjin.com

in Necromancer

Sindle.4906

Glad you like it. I agree with you on Maguuma and their fights. Some of the players on Maguuma served as my inspiration to start recording and get better.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tekitori.2610

Tekitori.2610

My servers against you were should fight some time but we’re loosing miserably

in Necromancer

Posted by: Avish.7938

Avish.7938

Nice video, considering switching to condi

The Elonian, The Gangnam, The Sunspear, The Kournan, The Vabbian, The Istani.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Winkin.1490

Winkin.1490

Neto (Sindle) is a beast. Nothing more to say.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Hello!
First time posting on the forums, but I thought I might share with you all my first video. Feel free to give tips and advice as I’m sure you all know a lot of helpful things and I’m always up for improving.
Hope you all enjoy!

Should join us sometime…. we actually tried to invite you last night and you declined

We generally don’t get more than 2-3, and an extra necro would make for some pretty interesting videos. You actually made a random appearance in one of my older videos at ruins.

in Necromancer

Sindle.4906

Neto (Sindle) is a beast. Nothing more to say.

Thank you! Glad you like it!

Apologies for refusing the invite the other night. Ho had just invited me to roam with him but I’d be more than happy to roam with you guys! Just invite whenever you feel like it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: citizankane.5723

citizankane.5723

Good stuff , any chance you could link your build curious what your using to hit the 100% condi duration.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Poxheart.2845

Poxheart.2845

That was a pretty good selection of fights. I noticed that there weren’t many thieves shown. Is that normal for the servers you fight against? Because it sure isn’t for the servers I usually face!

Poxheart
Knights of the WhiteWolf

in Necromancer

Sindle.4906

That was a pretty good selection of fights. I noticed that there weren’t many thieves shown. Is that normal for the servers you fight against? Because it sure isn’t for the servers I usually face!

The general population of thieves in this past month has been pretty average. There’s not too many thief clips because the ones I have are only 1v1 or 2 so I don’t really consider them worth uploading. When I do catch them in 3+ groups they have too much mobility for me to focus them so they either escape before the fight is over or heal up and return to kill me mid fight.
Also, I’m glad you like it Pox.

And to citizankane. You can get 100% condi duration by using Koi Cake-40%, Toxic Focusing Crystal-10%, x2Runes of Mad King-10%, x2Runes of Lyssa-10%, and putting 30 points into spite for 30%

(edited by Sindle.4906)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

Gotta admit Sindle, we’ve fought multiple times since these new matchups have started (not one of my best engagements with you you chose to show, but I was the norn warrior from Host you fought at 5:27), and you’ve gotta be one of the most PITA condition necros I’ve ever fought. Your condition re-application is kittening intense. I tip my hat to you sir as every time we fought I’ve always had to be on my toes.

in Necromancer

Posted by: citizankane.5723

citizankane.5723

Thanks Sindle didn’t know about the toxic crystals just come off a long break.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tynan.6279

Tynan.6279

Mind posting your trait selection?

Wreckd ~ Mesmer/Warrior/Necro
[SIC] Strident Iconoclast ~ FA

in Necromancer

Sindle.4906

Mind posting your trait selection?

Link to a build editor for those interested. Has all the traits, gear, food, and whatnot.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQNArYWjMad7haib87JEpCXD0D3DXAxoHETwkMA-j0CBINCiUAA0CQUFg5QFRjtEMIlPhtKKaaZJWdDTHTQVKAYmDA-w

And thanks Setun, hope to see you one the battlefield some more!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stephan.4356

Stephan.4356

Hey Sindle,

Awsome video! That 100% condi duration is a true face melter!

I only want to add a small change, I would take something else instead of Hemophilia, like Enfeeble or Chilling Darkness (just an example). With already 100% condi duration + Lingering Curse you hit 133% bleed duration (without toxic crystal and a cheaper alternative instead its still 123%) which is the maximum, so Hemophilia is pretty much overkill in this build.

Cheers! and keep up the good work!