Rune of Lyssa + Rune of the Mad King???

in Necromancer

Posted by: Doc.1679

Doc.1679

I just bought and equipped 2 Superior Runes of Lyssa and 2 Superior Runes of the Mad King, hoping I’d walk away with 20% increase condition duration. After slotting them, I saw no increase in my condition duration percentage stats on my “hero” tab, nor did I see an actual increase on my conditions if I put my mouse over the skill icons. Am I missing something here? Thanks!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kiriakulos.1690

Kiriakulos.1690

Tooltips in this game are crap and don’t update for everything.
Go test it out with Blood is Power on a random mob.

Attrition – A pretty name for taking longer than anyone else to kill something.

in Necromancer

Doc.1679

Just did some testing…

Naked vs geared—> my weakness, chill, posion, cripple, blindness…all have the same durations in the tooltips AND when cast upon mobs.

I also ate some Super Veggie Pizza and both tooltip and actual effect were properly prolonged the 36% from solely the food buff.

in Necromancer

Doc.1679

FYI- Just read in game bug forum that this is a known problem with the last patch and they are working on a fix.

So don’t waste 10g like me on crap that won’t work!!!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

I just bought sigils that increase vulnerability – hope they are not bugged as well.

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

in Necromancer

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

Yeah last update broke condition duration gear, I’m sure they’ll fix it soon.

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Just to point out, since I checked specifically bleed duration runes, this bug in game seems to be limited to the runes that are for “increased condition duration”. I assumed this was just the bug fix for the condition duration runes that were giving 20% duration at 4 set bonus, instead of 10% (see nightmare runes), but it seems they broke something else in the formula, which caused anything related specifically to all condition duration to stop functioning.

Or this could have been a fix for Giver’s weapans gone horribly wrong. I can confirm though that bleed duration/spite line/food all work fine right now.

Since there are no all condition sigils, I would assume any duration sigils are still okay, but I have not tested to verify.