STUN BREAK HYPE

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

I can’t currently test it out, let me know how it goes….

FINALLY!!!!!! I F@CKING LOVE ALL OF YOU NECROMANCERS.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

lol. its so much better now. worth taking over DP imo. 75% crit chance w/ perma fury isnt too hard to keep up, plus out of ds damage is just as important.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

lol. its so much better now. worth taking over DP imo. 75% crit chance w/ perma fury isnt too hard to keep up, plus out of ds damage is just as important.

But you lose ctd. It’s not just dp you lose.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drawing Guy.3701

Drawing Guy.3701

On a power necro, giving up CtD and DP for FitG is a tough choice. DP is guaranteed crit, which also applies to your wells. Losing 25% crit chance and 20% damage (as well kitten power) against targets you want to finish off is a pretty big DPS loss. You’d also likely be giving up Vital Persistance for Near to Death to keep up Fury and stabs, and VP plays a big role in using DS for DPS instead of just survivability.

This is not to say doing those switches is a bad idea, but rather a DPS loss for a survivability gain. If you’re going against a CC heavy party, you WANT this change… but if you’re not going to be pingponged between a mesmer and engi, I’d say go for the DPS. You may want to use this in WvW considering the stab changes.

The real question is should Terrormancers be dropping Greater Marks for this.

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Omnio.3652

Omnio.3652

Stun break is good but that 1 stack stability is a joke I still keep DP so far. Though I’m not a long time necro player used to play engineer but I felt in love with necro recently. Maybe I dont take it exactly because of that stability because it makes me laugh getting 1 stack when some other classes get either insane mobility or 5+ stacks of stability

Was he swedish?
Yes.
A moose. It was a moose.

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drawing Guy.3701

Drawing Guy.3701

On a power necro, a single 3s stability is not worth dropping DP for. However a stun break is extremely important – I would not suggest playing without having at least one in PvP. You’re inevitably going to get caught as there is more CC than dodges and not everyone can see invisible thieves. No, this change has put FitG on the map as a serious trait option.

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

It’s soooooo helpful on Skyhammer.

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Omnio.3652

Omnio.3652

However a stun break is extremely important – I would not suggest playing without having at least one in PvP. .

Oh yeah for sure. I use spectral armor because I love how fast it can build life force.

Was he swedish?
Yes.
A moose. It was a moose.

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

yeah youre right. do you think it would be worth the slight dps loss to take an assassins amulet with 62006 pack runes and fitg? 50% fury uptime isnt great, but during that time one could do some out of ds damage while that recharges.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

Is it only me or Devs are starting to work on necro more?? They fixed those downstate bugs , then boom we gost sb on fitg , we noticed that fear is buged and not working as a interupt and now hot fix for this when usually we would w8 for next big patch for the fix

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nikkinella.8254

Nikkinella.8254

^Don’t get my hopes up dude. Still waiting for them to make siphoning builds not suck……no pun intended.

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

assassin amulet not good for PvP necro. berserker is the optimal. and power necro DP is a must have. so we cant get fitg.

you can try fitg for fun but thats it.

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: maybe.5086

maybe.5086

I run a glass cannon power necro at www. We raid with ~25 usually. Before the stability patch I used to trait DP and FitG. Mostly DP , when we were heavily outnumbered or about to make hard push i( for example to well deffended garrison) I switched FitG. I completely stoped using FitG few days after patch because my I stack of stability instantly removed. Having also stun break is not good enough for me to start using it tbh.
It might be different for roaming and pvp ofc.

STUN BREAK HYPE

in Necromancer

Posted by: tboneking.2531

tboneking.2531

I think one of the important things about this trait is that it frees up your skill bar a little bit. Necro has always needed to bring two stun breaks to a fight, and now that we can TRAIT for a controllable low cd one, we have more freedom to pick from our other skills