Scourge come 22nd

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

So fellow Necros how do u think Scourge will be come 22nd ? In WvW and PvP Forums ppl have made idk 20+ OP Threads about the class based on 1 Beta weekend and seems on most twitch streams the general opinon is that its so OP its gamebreaking.

Already rumored on reddit that its bin nerfed behind the scenes with ICD,Duration times aso. This is always hard to okittennow as facts and it seems Anet isnt realeasing Patch Updates Notes before release this time around wich really annoys me.

So how bad of a hit will we take ? cause even if AoE condi output is high and boonstrip is strong, defence is below parand we got no skills we lacked in that regard like Invun,Block,Reflect aso.

What do u guys think ? Fells imo we always gets nerfed around big releases,Reaper was hit hard after HoT Beta.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Freebu.5230

Freebu.5230

Compared to reaper and base necro, scourge is basically a glass cannon dps/Support spec. Yes it may have high damage, but so do many other specs. I don’t see whats wrong with a true necro condi spec and not the tacked on stupid reaper chill crap.

Reaper got hit because of high damage and high survivability, we dont have that issue this time. I don’t see huge nerfs.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yogmondminer.5173

Yogmondminer.5173

Scourge was called OP because every necro is already used to the kittenty numbers we usually get, losing most our tankyness makes a lot of room for dmg, people just arent used to the necro doing any crazy things in PvP so they’re instantly calling it “OP” while it might have less DPS than other classes.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Ravezaar.4951

My biggest worry about Scourge we have no way to deal with range dps focusing us, and Barrier isnt gonna mitigate much of that, not compared to what shroud could.

Servant of Dhuum

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

How to kitten PoF classes:

Can Daredevil obliterate it faster than it can obliterate existing classes? If so, forget that class.

That’s why I’ll be leaving my purchase until I see a good reason to pay.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

The scourge is designed to be a monster in WvW, it would have been shame that these player deemed it useless.

However, I highly doubt that the scourge will pass through release without a nerf. Thought a nerf to the wvw scourge come at a potentially high cost to the PvE scourge.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

I hope every condi reaper goes scourge.
I hope every good reaper stays reaper.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Truth be told, there’s not much that can be nerfed In duration. Only Torch even can be nerfed in stacks.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zefiris.8297

Zefiris.8297

I hope every condi reaper goes scourge.
I hope every good reaper stays reaper.

If every pve condi reaper goes scourge, then there are no good pve reapers left. :P

@Topic: I expect the nerf cries to get the class to dumpster tier.
If I am wrong, I will have a happy surprise for me. If I’m not wrong, well, my expectations were met. This is basically a general pessimist’s way of remaining positive.

There are actually many nerf angles. Dhuumfire can get an ICD, Demonic Lore can lose the +torment damage bonus, the expertise we get from scourge can be reduced/removed, life force cost can be increased, and torment stacks from F1-5 can be removed/reduced. There’s plenty of ways they can nerf us.

Already rumored on reddit that its bin nerfed behind the scenes with ICD,Duration times aso.

Reddit is an echo chamber filled with very angry people that, much like many people in this forum, have a bit of a persecution complex. This is true for any game.

This does not technically make them true. :P

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kaladel.1670

Kaladel.1670

I honestly could accept a nerf if our base class was good (it isn’t even “average”) and the other specs that are way more OP than scourge got nerfed to the same level (I don’t believe it will be the case).
Edit : just look at warrior, for exemple : heavy armor, same HP as us, better dps, better defenses and better support. This is getting ridiculous. Meanwhile, we will drop our shroud (our only ‘defense’) and people want to deny us the right to be efficient at one thing… yeah for the double standart.

(edited by Kaladel.1670)

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kam.4092

Kam.4092

I don’t see it being touched for a while, because the “testers” during the demo were mostly garbage, and didn’t have enough of a brain to not stand inside of Sand Shades. The average player in this game is absolute garbage, and just expects a free win for trying.

Specs like Scourge prevent this attitude. It’s going to be Dragonhunter 2.0.

I see it getting nerfed in PvP, but not in WvW unless it’s split balanced. I don’t see it being touched in PvE for weeks until it’s been properly tested in Raids and Fractals. I expect them to remove the ICD on Demonic Lore, and nerf our AoE. I mean the AoE cap, not nerfing Dhuumfire. The main OP factor in Scourge is its AoE in WvW and PvE. In PvP it’s going to be a noob killer, which will get it a lot of hate.

Also I don’t expect for Scourge DPS to be higher than Reaper on the dummy. Reaper does lik 33k. I expect Scourge to do a consistent 30k-31k. I may be wrong though, it depends. Even if it did like 28k I’d be happy, because Reaper just sucks with its Combo Fields, which can’t be realistically maintained in PvE.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there wasn’t a balance patch on launch. We will wait and see, but it’s not worth worrying about. Call me optimistic, but I see Scourge being balanced more fairly cause it doesn’t have a second health bar.

I have the most fun on Necro, and will in the Expansion for sure as well. I know some take the game way more seriously than others, but for me, I mainly do Fractals, WvW, and open world events, which Scourge will be amazing at all of those.

I understand people’s concerns with our past, but it’s not healthy to always be in fear of nerfs, or talking about nerfs, etc. GW2 is an MMO with multiple game modes now, and split balance is a thing.

People should be excited about Path of Fire, not dreading it.

I’m excited

(edited by Kam.4092)

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: shadowpass.4236

shadowpass.4236

It can drop someone from 100% health to 0% in 4 second just by spamming skills.

It is also ridiculously tanky for no reason.

For example, I 1v11’d in WvW within 2 hours of making a Scourge for the first time. I downed about 5 with the rest streaming in to try to rez the downed, at which point, I dropped them as well.

I was a power ranger before it was cool.
Guild Leader of Favorable Winds [Wind]

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

For example, I 1v11’d in WvW within 2 hours of making a Scourge for the first time. I downed about 5 with the rest streaming in to try to rez the downed, at which point, I dropped them as well.

The average player in this game is absolute garbage, and just expects a free win for trying.

The main OP factor in Scourge is its AoE in WvW and PvE. In PvP it’s going to be a noob killer, which will get it a lot of hate.

Hey, John! Someone have just shotted Owen’s legs! We shall leave our position and go to resque him!

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kaladel.1670

Kaladel.1670

I understand people’s concerns with our past, but it’s not healthy to always be in fear of nerfs, or talking about nerfs, etc. GW2 is an MMO with multiple game modes now, and split balance is a thing.

The thing is.. necro could be a good class in PvE if WvW and PvE were splitted. All the call for nerf of the scourge are based on PvP and WvW, nobody will complain if our spec or whole profession is strong in PvE.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

The main OP factor in Scourge is its AoE in WvW and PvE. In PvP it’s going to be a noob killer, which will get it a lot of hate.

Nope the main OP factor in WvW is the fact that you can maintain a golem or an NPC ad infinitam if you have enough scourges and a good teamplay.

WvW is not about roaming but mainly about teamfight and there will be a need to tune down barrier at least for NPC.

The second factor is still not the aoe ability but, sadly the condition management. Well yeah scourge finally achieve what we can call a good (borderline OP) condition management and between the sheer number of corruptions and cleanses, the scourge have the potential to create another shipwar meta. The fact that it can affect so many target is just the icing on the cake.

We’ve seen how condi cleanse can be seen by the PvP crew with how fast druid’s condi cleanse have been nerfed. I doubt that scourge will pass throught this unscathed. There is currently 2 boons converted on F2, I’d bet that it will drop to 1 pretty quickly.

This is where I see them nerfing things, F2 and max barrier on NPC and golem in wvw. And honestly, it wouldn’t be bad nerfs.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

As far as sPvP is concerned, Scourge was underpowered during the beta weekend, and if it’s nerfed it’ll be completely pointless.

Seems the devs only want necromancers to play WvW.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: mazut.4296

mazut.4296

As far as sPvP is concerned, Scourge was underpowered during the beta weekend, and if it’s nerfed it’ll be completely pointless.

I agree partially. It is much easier to die without the shroud, but on the plus side you can use barrier only when you get spiked, if you are fast enough tho, because of the barrier decay it only works the moment you get attacked, not earlier, nor later.
People keep talking crap, such as “OP” and stuff, but the “big” damage can only be achieved if you play full offensive, which is equal, literally to no defenses.
I tried both ends, full offensive condi and full support.
As full support in exotic gear I was able to stay alive, most of the time, but I had no damage. In PvE i was able to solo almost all bounty targets. Only died to heavy cc(hyena) and to one (engineer like npc on the beach in the Oasis). had great trouble against heavy conditions too, I expect using 2nd condi cleanse skill to be mandatory(pvp especially).
So its very far from OP, it has huge weak sides and it will be hard to master.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Nope the main OP factor in WvW is the fact that you can maintain a golem or an NPC ad infinitam if you have enough scourges and a good teamplay.

WvW is not about roaming but mainly about teamfight and there will be a need to tune down barrier at least for NPC.

The second factor is still not the aoe ability but, sadly the condition management. Well yeah scourge finally achieve what we can call a good (borderline OP) condition management and between the sheer number of corruptions and cleanses, the scourge have the potential to create another shipwar meta. The fact that it can affect so many target is just the icing on the cake.

We’ve seen how condi cleanse can be seen by the PvP crew with how fast druid’s condi cleanse have been nerfed. I doubt that scourge will pass throught this unscathed. There is currently 2 boons converted on F2, I’d bet that it will drop to 1 pretty quickly.

This is where I see them nerfing things, F2 and max barrier on NPC and golem in wvw. And honestly, it wouldn’t be bad nerfs.

Maybe all they need to do for WvW is make it so Barrier can’t be applied to Siege Golems? Boons already can’t.

I’m a Geeleiver

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

Great, I’m already nervous that this class is going to be nerfed into uselessness.

Wish i hadn’t pre-ordered now.

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

It’s par for the course with Necro. Any time they get something good, it gets nerfed to be weaker than any other class in the game.

I’m a Geeleiver

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Justine.6351

It’s par for the course with Necro. Any time they get something good, it gets nerfed to be weaker than any other class in the game.

Said every class in every game ever.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Coffietire.2783

Coffietire.2783

I chuckled because in his recap of the elite specs, Wooden Potatoes mentioned that scourge will probably need toned down. Meanwhile, that same video contains footage of him dropping a sand shade down on a player trying to resurrect their teammate and does nothing about it.

However, I can see the need of better visual cues for the sand shade skills, particularly with sand shroud. If you wear a reapers hood and dye your entire armor black, it can really do some unintended mind games with your opponent when it comes to figuring out if you’re in sand shroud or not, essentially weaponizing Fashion Wars 2.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Tell me, when has Necro stayed at the top of anything (other than WvW zerging, which it shares with multiple other classes) for more than the time between two balance patches?

It’s literally never happened. I can mention times for that on every class in the game except Necro.

I’m a Geeleiver

(edited by Drarnor Kunoram.5180)

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kam.4092

Kam.4092

Great, I’m already nervous that this class is going to be nerfed into uselessness.

Wish i hadn’t pre-ordered now.

If you’re really that worked up over something this silly, then you should play another game besides an MMO.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Ravezaar.4951

Id say u are pretty alone in this. Most includeing myself think Scourge is very strong in sPvP. As it currently stand Necro/Reaper is a team-class, Scourge has the possibilty to be both team-class, Solo or just pure point-denial.

I tho hope it dosent get nerfed mainly due to the fact it lacks any real defence, and after testing 20+ hours I cant see barrier ever, and I do meen ever compete with shroud.

In raw dps output it matches Condi Reaper/Necro, but in 2 ways it differs: it outshines Reaper in Boonstrip and AoE-dps output.

Servant of Dhuum

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Justine.6351

Tell me, when has Necro stayed at the top of anything (other than WvW zerging, which it shares with multiple other classes) for more than the time between two balance patches?

It’s literally never happened. I can mention times for that on every class in the game except Necro.

That’s almost like asking “hey guys I’m new, what is the best class to play?”. Condi reaper has been pretty oppressive in wvw since january. Necro ratio of participation is probaby the highest now.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Condi Reaper has been strong, but I wouldn’t even rank it in the top 10 roaming builds right now and, as I mentioned before, it shares “top” with multiple other classes in WvW zerging which is literally where Necro is at its strongest due to unlimited life force during clashes.

So again, if Necro ever gets something good, it gets nerfed away quickly to the point where it does nothing better than anyone else, making it the least desirable class in the game.

I’m a Geeleiver

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Justine.6351

Condi Reaper has been strong, but I wouldn’t even rank it in the top 10 roaming builds right now and, as I mentioned before, it shares “top” with multiple other classes in WvW zerging which is literally where Necro is at its strongest due to unlimited life force during clashes.

So again, if Necro ever gets something good, it gets nerfed away quickly to the point where it does nothing better than anyone else, making it the least desirable class in the game.

Well it has boon corruption on a level no one else can touch.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

I think it was balanced just right, and that opponents were just too dumb. The issues scourge has against ranged makes it a glaring vulnerability – that barely anyone exploited.

I’ll probably keep a deadeye around against scourge heavy line ups, for everything else, there’s mastercard.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Crinn.7864

Id say u are pretty alone in this. Most includeing myself think Scourge is very strong in sPvP. As it currently stand Necro/Reaper is a team-class, Scourge has the possibilty to be both team-class, Solo or just pure point-denial.

I tho hope it dosent get nerfed mainly due to the fact it lacks any real defence, and after testing 20+ hours I cant see barrier ever, and I do meen ever compete with shroud.

In raw dps output it matches Condi Reaper/Necro, but in 2 ways it differs: it outshines Reaper in Boonstrip and AoE-dps output.

The only good boonrip on Scourge is Path of Corruption.

Scourge dies to meta thief faster than reaper does, Scourge is even more vulnerable to ranged attackers than reaper is.

It isn’t even that good against melee. I was easily able to 1v1 scourges during the beta weekend, using both GS reaper, and dagger/GS spellbreaker.

YouTube

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Ramoth.9064

Actually I think one of the biggest strengths of the scourge is that it is a multiplication of you resources in a pvp team fight. I did well on the beta weekend because I entered the point sparingly. In a team fight its much better to stay at the outer, you either force your opponents to commit to overextending, to try and get rid of you, or you let the scourge deal free damage via shades summoned on point.

The best thing about it all was that if you are kiting, you can fight the people you are kiting while still affecting the fight on point.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Justine.6351

Actually I think one of the biggest strengths of the scourge is that it is a multiplication of you resources in a pvp team fight. I did well on the beta weekend because I entered the point sparingly. In a team fight its much better to stay at the outer, you either force your opponents to commit to overextending, to try and get rid of you, or you let the scourge deal free damage via shades summoned on point.

The best thing about it all was that if you are kiting, you can fight the people you are kiting while still affecting the fight on point.

Ya it will be interesting to see how shade builds play out. Kind of a weird mix of ranger’s traps, spirits and pets that are unkillable, control over skills used and can be cast at range.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Svarty.8019

Having experienced the last “balance” patch, I can’t disagree with you more than I do.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Ramoth.9064

Ya it will be interesting to see how shade builds play out. Kind of a weird mix of ranger’s traps, spirits and pets that are unkillable, control over skills used and can be cast at range.

This is major deja vu. I feel like you’ve said that to me before, in some other topic, about shades lol.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Justine.6351

This is major deja vu. I feel like you’ve said that to me before, in some other topic, about shades lol.

Nah just you describing the placement of shades and then fighting and kiting at same time reminded me of ranger spirit builds and then I connected dots.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

So is alot of classes in the game including some from the very start….
DH is tanky and can down in 2 sec.
Zerker is tanky and can down in 2 sec.
Condi mesmer can be tanky and down ppl in 3-4 sec.

I could go on but it just shows your argument is invalid.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

Why further nerf a class that’ll still need a babysitter?

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Ramoth.9064

That’s a big exaggeration to be honest. God forbid scourge has some weaknesses to ranged attacks, it is still extremely powerful against melee and condition pressure.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

I’m a bit nervous for the class myself. I largely PVE, so the three main concerns are damage, damage, and more damage. The Scourge looks like it’ll be fun to play, but I have no grasp on how much deeps it can spew forth.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Ravezaar.4951

Scourge dies to meta thief faster than reaper does, Scourge is even more vulnerable to ranged attackers than reaper is.

It isn’t even that good against melee. I was easily able to 1v1 scourges during the beta weekend, using both GS reaper, and dagger/GS spellbreaker.

Iam sry but NO it has good Boonstrip/Convert on all of its punishment skills and Elite aswell as the F2 (wich is 4sec cd, thats insanely good). By far best Boonstrip of any Necro, of any class maybe only beaten by Spellbreaker.

Scourge is much easier to deal with meta Thief, I duelled several Guild Thieves ans Spellbreakers in that Weekend and Thieves who usually wait out Shroud, had alot more issues with Shades. Scourge is strong vs Melee classes, really strong. As long as they linger near a Shade they die, period.

Range dps there I fully agree with you, its Scourge weakness. Barrier cant mitigate well enough to counter a LB Ranger for ex.

Servant of Dhuum

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

Iam sry but NO it has good Boonstrip/Convert on all of its punishment skills and Elite aswell as the F2 (wich is 4sec cd, thats insanely good). By far best Boonstrip of any Necro, of any class maybe only beaten by Spellbreaker.

Scourge is much easier to deal with meta Thief, I duelled several Guild Thieves ans Spellbreakers in that Weekend and Thieves who usually wait out Shroud, had alot more issues with Shades. Scourge is strong vs Melee classes, really strong. As long as they linger near a Shade they die, period.

Range dps there I fully agree with you, its Scourge weakness. Barrier cant mitigate well enough to counter a LB Ranger for ex.

I agree with most of your thoughts.

Most melee builds, thieves included, just die when they enter our shade radius.
Exception of staff evade thieves.
Like you said, they can’t kite and wait out our Reaper shroud anymore.

I believe though that it is more a learning phase for them, and it is not that Scourge Hard counters all melee builds.

Thieves need to fight us like how they would fight a vanilla core necro shroud. Near or far, a vanilla necro is going to do damage to you regardless of whether he was in or out of shroud. They need to bring evades in their melee builds. Staff or sword dagger for example. And they need to bring decent condi clear.

Warriors need to stack boons to cover their stab and resistance when they pressure. As amazing as our F2 is, it is only 2 boons corrupted and can be denied by covering boons.

Guardians bring heavy blocks to the fight seems to negate the shades too. I have not tested much but from my few fights, it seems like a DH with block activated on F3 will not take any damage from the shades even if he stood in the radius.

And so on.

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Ravezaar.4951

@EremiteAngel

yea agree with you there to, its for sure a learning curve, hell we had 1 weekend only to phase all these new Elite Speccs and to learn our own. Thieves will still be an issue for us I have no doubt in that, but during the weekend wrecked them left & right and I think a good Thief later on (as my Guildie said) will try to avoid the Shade and just go for or wait out the Scourge himself.

Spellbreakers Counter skill when traited is really devastating tho, sending back all those Condis we applied to them. An unprepared Scourge is in for a suprise, This i feel is gonna be our worst counter in Melee. How to deal with Long Ranged targets I have yet to figure out, beyond LoS.

still cant wait to 22nd

Servant of Dhuum

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Svarty.8019

So Scourge either moves around and gets killed in melee by thief or drops Shades on self, stands still and gets kited from range?
That seems like the same situation we have at the moment (pre-PoF -11th Sept 2017), but with marks/wells instead of Shades.

I get the impression that the fight is dominated by the Thief, and as Sun Tzu says, “the clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy’s will to be imposed on him”.
The thief’s limitless access stealth and maneuverability, thus gives him near complete control over the fight.

(edited by Svarty.8019)

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Ravezaar.4951

A Thief dictates every fight, he choose when to engage and when to withdraw or even if he wants to engage at all thats not gonna change. What changes imo is they cant stick to us in the same way with Scourge. I go by the skills tooltips, my experience and the tons of duels I had, ppl will have diffrent experience of this and ofc Thieves will adapt aswell. But currents Necros dies to Thieves at their will ,

I saw something diffrent that Beta weekend. Thats all I can say.

Servant of Dhuum

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Lily.1935

That’s a big exaggeration to be honest. God forbid scourge has some weaknesses to ranged attacks, it is still extremely powerful against melee and condition pressure.

that’s what people said about reaper and they still need a babysitter. Scourge will be no different.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Crinn.7864

The boonrip on the punishment skills is irrelevant because you will never use any of the punishment skills for the boonrip.

You will never blow your portal just to rip 1 boon.
You will never blow your heal just to rip 1 boon.
You will never take serpent siphon ever.
You will never blow desiccate to boonrip.

The only punishment skills that are worth anything in regards to boonrip are the elite and trail of anguish.

All other boonrip on scourge is going to be coming from core weapons, core abilities, and core traits.

Oh and Scourge’s convert boons to torment is a significant downgrade over standard boon corruption because it means you can’t turn stability to fear, you can’t turn might to weakness, and you can’t turn regen to poison.

Then those thieves are inept. Shade bursts are enormously easy to anticipate and read. Moreover Scourge is significantly more vulnerable to CC and spike damage than reaper was.

YouTube

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Ravezaar.4951

@Crinn

Its fine we wont agree so I just leave it at that.

Servant of Dhuum

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Ramoth.9064

that’s what people said about reaper and they still need a babysitter. Scourge will be no different.

A lot of top 250 necros do very well 1v1. Even if they lose 50% of their fights, it only means the class isn’t hampered and can only succeed in team fights.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Lily.1935

A lot of top 250 necros do very well 1v1. Even if they lose 50% of their fights, it only means the class isn’t hampered and can only succeed in team fights.

Top matches aren’t won on 1v1s, its a coordinated effort.

Scourge come 22nd

in Necromancer

Ramoth.9064

Top matches aren’t won on 1v1s, its a coordinated effort.

Then the argument that necromancers require babysitting doesn’t make sense. You’re contributing to a teamfight as much as the teammate who is there helping your sustain?