Scythe staff? new necro

Scythe staff? new necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Casca Longinus.3168

Casca Longinus.3168

Hey all, I have a few 80’s and am considering leveling a necromancer when i’m bored. I see a lot of pics of people with a staff that looks like a scythe with a gargoyle on it. I played the Halloween event and don’t remember a staff that looked like that. Is it only for necro’s as part of a class quest? I am curious as it would look awesome.

thanks

Scythe staff? new necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I believe you are referring to Final Rest. Its a rare exotic drop from behemoth meta event in queensdale. Theres also a proper scythe skin on the trading post and a staff called The Crossing. All very necro themed, you can preview them all if you search for them on the trading post.

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Final_Rest

Scythe staff? new necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Morvian.3270

Morvian.3270

The Crossing isn’t the Scythe skin. That’s a lantern on a long piece of bone. I forget the name of the Scythe skin atm, but I want to say it’s only available during Halloween and can’t currently be obtained.

Final Rest is what the OP was referring to. It’s currently on the TP for about 5-6 gold. Not terribly expensive. I use it on my Necro and absolutely love the look.

Scythe staff? new necro

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

The Crossing isn’t the Scythe skin. That’s a lantern on a long piece of bone. I forget the name of the Scythe skin atm, but I want to say it’s only available during Halloween and can’t currently be obtained.

Final Rest is what the OP was referring to. It’s currently on the TP for about 5-6 gold. Not terribly expensive. I use it on my Necro and absolutely love the look.

The halloween scythe skin can be bought on the trading post for 100g. I only mentioned the crossing because its probably the best looking necro themed staff skin in the game.

Scythe staff? new necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

The halloween scythe skin can be bought on the trading post for a fair amount of gold.

“Fair” lol

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

Scythe staff? new necro

in Necromancer

spoj.9672

ninja edit!

For some reason i thought it was 40g, just checked and edited my post.

Scythe staff? new necro

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Well even though 100g is a lot to a lot of people, I feel its a fair price for a item that may or may not be in the game ever again. Also only obtainable during the Halloween event and were not sure they will bring back the same models.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer