Serious hidden nerf for necromancer !!

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Didn’t this happen with the patch before the fitg patch?

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

it happened before the fitg patch. nothing new.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Fiddle Irk.9710

Fiddle Irk.9710

I felt something was off. it also seems to me like there’s something goofy about well of power. If I recall correctly, it seemed like I couldn’t use it to break stuns or it would be under the effects of a daze countdown or something

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

I felt something was off. it also seems to me like there’s something goofy about well of power. If I recall correctly, it seemed like I couldn’t use it to break stuns or it would be under the effects of a daze countdown or something

It’s got a cast time, one of the only stunbreaks with a cast time in game as far as I know. May be the only one.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: Narkodx.1472

Narkodx.1472

WoP gives you STABILITY for a reason (covering the duration of the cast time) – So that you can CAST the skill

So yes it does break stuns

in Necromancer

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

It’s got a cast time, one of the only stunbreaks with a cast time in game as far as I know. May be the only one.

There is also http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Stomp. But i never seen a warrior using this skill…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

There are quite a few stun breaks that have cast times. They are basically all of the ones that weren’t stun breaks when the game released but were made it later (I would note then that WoP breaking a stun at all is a buff to Necromancer, albeit an old one) so instead of removing the cast time they were given a stun break and a stability to cover the cast animation.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

What about fear not working as an interrupt?? It doesn’t show the text for me but I didn’t verify with procs.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

Posted by: imaclown.1628

imaclown.1628

What about fear not working as an interrupt?? It doesn’t show the text for me but I didn’t verify with procs.

Another bug, yeah that’s not working unless they fixed it in the last patch.

Attention Moderators I am not:
S P E E D starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD crappy d/D ele NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: CastIron.7364

CastIron.7364

Totally off-topic, but I don’t see anything in the OP. From the posts I gathered that it’s got to do with WoP but man this is irking me. Does he have me blocked ingame or what? Does it even say anything in the OP?

Also:

• Fixed an issue with the fear condition in which the interrupt functionality would not trigger.
Shaak ~
Played build right now: “Cele” Base Necro with Axe WvW Roaming
“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

(edited by CastIron.7364)

in Necromancer

Posted by: OlliX.1705

OlliX.1705

Totally off-topic, but I don’t see anything in the OP. From the posts I gathered that it’s got to do with WoP but man this is irking me. Does he have me blocked ingame or what? Does it even say anything in the OP?

Yea, I don’t see anything in the OP either.

[qT] Necro main.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rolisteel.1375

Rolisteel.1375

i don’t see the post anymore