Seriously Anet???? condi boss broken

in Necromancer

Posted by: leftyboy.9358

leftyboy.9358

KITTEN. ANET- can u plz buff one spec without destroying another plz. Lich form was apex of condi build for single target. Now its pretty much toast with no condi replacement!!!!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jskiirawr.2473

Jskiirawr.2473

Get over it find a new class or quit

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zero Solstice.9754

Zero Solstice.9754

Take your rage, make it coherent, and then delete it rather than posting it. Also, try not to overreact to everything, it makes you look less accountable for your opinions when you make polarized statements like that they “destroyed” one spec by changing a single ability. tl;dr chill.

If you need to use a cheesy strat to account for a majority of your damage, then there’s a larger overarching problem here that needs to be addressed. Nevertheless, the nerf-without-replacement is in-line with Necromancer’s supplemental nature: We use stuff like Epidemic in tandem with other players’ high condition output to create absurd scenarios. Necromancer is forever a class that relies on other players to be around to achieve its potential.

“Reaper’s only big weakness will be that you have to play Necromancer to use it”
~Bhawb.7409

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Necromancer is forever a class that relies on other players to be around to achieve its potential.

I feel like crying. Your statement is overpoweringly true. The anti support class.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tobias.8632

Tobias.8632

If you need to use a cheesy strat to account for a majority of your damage, then there’s a larger overarching problem here that needs to be addressed.

This problem has needed to be addressed since 2013. The problem is that necromancer is a completely broken unusable trash class that the developers ignore.

I’m getting the impression you don’t raid, which makes you not qualified to comment on pve balance.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

Necromancer is forever a class that relies on other players to be around to achieve its potential.

I feel like crying. Your statement is overpoweringly true. The anti support class.

lol the anti support class. Ouch. Rings true unfortunately.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Walhalla.5473

Walhalla.5473

Perhaps we should try to pretend to be Eles so we get some love.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yandalf.1029

Yandalf.1029

Yeah, I’ve been gearing myself for weeks to get ready for raids (yes, I’m a poor scrub) only to get to hear from my guildies Necromancer is no longer useful for raiding now that the horrors are nerfed. My options are pretty much “get an ele or quit” at this point. Sucks big time.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zero Solstice.9754

Zero Solstice.9754

If you need to use a cheesy strat to account for a majority of your damage, then there’s a larger overarching problem here that needs to be addressed.

This problem has needed to be addressed since 2013. The problem is that necromancer is a completely broken unusable trash class that the developers ignore.

I’m getting the impression you don’t raid, which makes you not qualified to comment on pve balance.

And I’m getting the impression that you’re judgemental and entitled. I raid with Engi and Necro, and I have a fine time when I actually feel like doing it. The biggest thing that leads to an inability to succeed the raids isn’t class builds and structure, it’s having the capacity to successfully perform the mechanics; a capacity many players lack.

Necromancer in concept works almost exactly how ANet wants it to work, the problem is that it doesn’t work the way the community wants it to work.

“Reaper’s only big weakness will be that you have to play Necromancer to use it”
~Bhawb.7409

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ertrak.9506

Ertrak.9506

I felt this was necessary.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Delahk.1560

Delahk.1560

If the apex of your DPS is a single skill that’s on several mins cooldown, then that’s your problem, not the necro’s.
Learn the class and its place. If you want a magic nuking class, go play elementalist.
Seriously, if necro is so broken, and unusable, don’t use it, roll a class who’s playstyle you actually enjoy. There, problem solved.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Well, Necromancer was designed to be the “selfish” class so I guess anti-support is still buried in the design. The Blood Magic rework helped provide some group support, though, and the shouts do that, too, if you are not fighting a boss immune to all of them.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

If the apex of your DPS is a single skill that’s on several mins cooldown, then that’s your problem, not the necro’s.
Learn the class and its place. If you want a magic nuking class, go play elementalist.
Seriously, if necro is so broken, and unusable, don’t use it, roll a class who’s playstyle you actually enjoy. There, problem solved.

The problem is, even with the “broken” minion spam, the condi necro’s DPS was still miles behind condi tempest, and even power tempest. The only reason the necro comp became meta in fractals, is because pub necros are slightly better at not dying than pub tempests.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690