Should I choose this proffesion?

in Necromancer

Posted by: thunderfall.8095

thunderfall.8095

Should I play this class next? Whatever post gets the most replies wins.

Mesmers be like: I reject your reality and substitute my own. – compliments to Mythbusters
Plot Twist: Elder Dragons are massive robots created by the Black Lion Trading Company.
Think of the money they make off weapons and armor…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

It’s really funny to play, with great visual effects and really good skills, a lot of builds for every playstyle and situation (PvE, Raids, sPvP and WvsW), really good weapons and strong enough to be useful in a large amount of situations and teams.

It’s the best class/specializzation? No. It’s not the best class of the game. But it’s the one I like the most to play.
It’s best choice is for wvsw with the “basic” necromancer dps, with 4k of critical hits AoE with the Death Shroud 1.
It’s also funny and pretty good in sPvP and in Events PvE is really really strong.
i don’t know in Raids but in Dungeons isn’t the first choice and it’s never been before why it’s “total” lack of Support abilities. But if you’ve already a ele and a warrior that stack might and a guardian or druid to support the team you don’t need to do more than deal damage and in that the Necromancer is pretty good. Not the best but still a really good one.

Try that class and if you like it play it. Don’t look at what’s the best class of the moment why the necromancer isn’t the best and there’s a big chance that will never be in the top five. But it’s so funny to play that you will play it just to see your pg be really bad and destroy your enemy with a lot of evil skills.

And if you reach the Reaper Specializzation… You will play with a F**** Reaper!!!
A Reaper with a enormous Sickle. What else?

in Necromancer

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

I really liked the reply you got in the Warrior forum.

no, turn around before you get disappointed.

Alright meow, where were we?

in Necromancer

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

Remember that time your first pet died? If you cried and bid it farewell, then this job is not for you. If instead you said “See you soon!” with evil grin on your face, then look no further – you’re a necromancer!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Salamander.2504

Salamander.2504

Remember that time your first pet died? If you cried and bid it farewell, then this job is not for you. If instead you said “See you soon!” with evil grin on your face, then look no further – you’re a necromancer!

Oh, best post on the forums ever.