Shroud Bug

Shroud Bug

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

So I’ve noticed today. When I enter death shroud or reaper’s shroud I drop combat for a split second. This doesn’t benefit me in anyway and is actually a hindrance since it prevents me from benefiting from on swap sigils with my shroud.

Shroud Bug

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kodama.6453

Kodama.6453

Not sure if I understand you right. So, if you go in reapers shroud you get ooc and you won’t get benefit from effects which will only be granted in combat?

If so, terrible bug and should be fixed immediatly.

Shroud Bug

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

Works for me..
Which game mode did you had it?

Shroud Bug

in Necromancer

Lily.1935

Not sure if I understand you right. So, if you go in reapers shroud you get ooc and you won’t get benefit from effects which will only be granted in combat?

If so, terrible bug and should be fixed immediatly.

Yes that’s exactly it.

Shroud Bug

in Necromancer

Lily.1935

Works for me..
Which game mode did you had it?

PvE is where I had it in.

Shroud Bug

in Necromancer

Lily.1935

If you notice that the in combat signature has faded away. Its only for a split second that it happens, but regardless if i’m taking damage, dealing damage or what have you, I can’t trigger my sigils because of this and lose a bit of momentum.

Attachments:

Shroud Bug

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sheobix.8796

Sheobix.8796

If you notice that the in combat signature has faded away. Its only for a split second that it happens, but regardless if i’m taking damage, dealing damage or what have you, I can’t trigger my sigils because of this and lose a bit of momentum.

Ah. this is where you’re mistaken.

Shroud isn’t dropping you out of combat. It’s just known and acknowledged that you cannot interact/activate sigils while in shroud. You also do not get healed or reap the benefits/bonuses from sigils in shroud.

Anet has addressed this already and its working as intended. Not a joke.

Shroud Bug

in Necromancer

Posted by: CCLegion.5936

CCLegion.5936

Shroud isn’t dropping you out of combat. It’s just known and acknowledged that you cannot interact/activate sigils while in shroud. You also do not get healed or reap the benefits/bonuses from sigils in shroud.

And there you are mistaken. I proc on swap sigils by switching to Reaper shroud and back all the time. This is also a change that made it to the basic shroud(was in the patch notes a while ago) because it was widely requested after it worked with RS.
You can also do a quick test with Strength sigil in the sPvP lobby and it’ll give might while in shroud.
Healing sigils(renewal, water) have no effect because of the healing limitation but that’s it.
This looks like a strange bug.

Shroud Bug

in Necromancer

Lily.1935

I’m not mistaken. I’m dropping combat. Sigils are supposed to proc now on entering shroud. The visual for indicating you’re are in combat fades away and you actually do LEAVE combat. My Sigil of energy hasn’t been triggering which cuts its effectiveness. Which is a absolutely terrible bug. Its screwed me up and got me killed already.

So whats the count for me being killed by bugs? At least 1.5k times.

Shroud Bug

in Necromancer

Posted by: Glacial.9516

Glacial.9516

Just checked in HOTM and Verdant Brink with Reaper’s Shroud. I was able to proc Sigil of Hydromancy both entering and leaving shroud in both places. Sigil of Energy procced both leaving and entering shroud in HOTM (but I don’t have one with me to test in VB).

Maybe there’s some combination of factors that is preventing it from working?

Shroud Bug

in Necromancer

Lily.1935

Just checked in HOTM and Verdant Brink with Reaper’s Shroud. I was able to proc Sigil of Hydromancy both entering and leaving shroud in both places. Sigil of Energy procced both leaving and entering shroud in HOTM (but I don’t have one with me to test in VB).

Maybe there’s some combination of factors that is preventing it from working?

its possible there is a problem with my installation specifically. Because I’m physically leaving combat when I enter shroud.

Shroud Bug

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sheobix.8796

Sheobix.8796

And there you are mistaken. I proc on swap sigils by switching to Reaper shroud and back all the time. This is also a change that made it to the basic shroud(was in the patch notes a while ago) because it was widely requested after it worked with RS.
You can also do a quick test with Strength sigil in the sPvP lobby and it’ll give might while in shroud.
Healing sigils(renewal, water) have no effect because of the healing limitation but that’s it.
This looks like a strange bug.

my mistake, i was thinking of signets at the time, not sigils