Shroud Knight- discussion

in Necromancer

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Whats some cool things you want from Shroud Knight?

So far in the video I see a channeled Spin Attack- which I assume can be traited for added defense while channeling.

Also that massive AoE stun freeze attack seem beastly…

what else you looking for from it?

in Necromancer

Posted by: OlliX.1705

OlliX.1705

*Reaper

[qT] Necro main.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Falcon.8713

Falcon.8713

*Reaper

Shroud Knight is a minor trait which makes you go into Reaper Shroud

My necromancer got upgraded to a scythe-wielding maniac.. I like it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Falcon.8713

Falcon.8713

It looks like some AoE that gets targets stuck in ice for 1sec, if they add that I’ll be soo happy
The other one is some aoe burst attack (atleast looks like that)

My necromancer got upgraded to a scythe-wielding maniac.. I like it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

Its rather meh. I can’t be excited about playing a parasitic profession.

in Necromancer

Posted by: OlliX.1705

OlliX.1705

*Reaper

Shroud Knight is a minor trait which makes you go into Reaper Shroud

Oh, sorry my bad.

[qT] Necro main.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

Waiting for stab,block or evade,a non must be slow because of movies leap but as always the graphics are on point. Sooo…do my Lifeblast in Shroud Knight bounces or something…

Edit : Oh shoot do we get baseline increase of toughness during those slow beautiful attacks or do we have to dodge cancel as always and DK is enough??

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

(edited by Sagat.3285)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kilger.5490

Kilger.5490

Definately would like some kind of defensive maneuver if not several. I mean this does have us wading into combat where we are a cloth class.

The dash is pretty cool sounding.

Not terribly thrilled about the slow attacking, how are we going to hit a thief?? Also chills no good anyway against them so will be a vulnerability.

Aoe stun would help with some of these problems.

Kilger – Human Ranger
alts: Fangyre (Necro), Hardrawk (Ele);
Jade Quarry

in Necromancer

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Does any of the Shroud Knight skills self root?

in Necromancer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

skill 1…no
skill 2…no
skill 3…no
skill 4…no
skill 5…maybe?

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

in Necromancer

Posted by: EmanioAmor.1653

EmanioAmor.1653

i thought they got rid of the added defense while channeling because no one was using it

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cylokin.2560

Cylokin.2560

So Gravedigger doesn’t root? It looks like it does. Would be great if someone can confirm that it doesn’t.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

So Gravedigger doesn’t root? It looks like it does. Would be great if someone can confirm that it doesn’t.

it doesnnt. its in the video.

in Necromancer

Cylokin.2560

^Never mind, my bad, I confused Shroud’s number 2 skill with GS 2, which looks like it roots.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sigmoid.7082

Sigmoid.7082

^Never mind, my bad, I confused Shroud’s number 2 skill with GS 2, which looks like it roots.

GS number #2 skill doesnt root thats what i am saying…

in Necromancer

Posted by: DuckDuckBOOM.4097

DuckDuckBOOM.4097

Waiting for stab,block or evade,a non must be slow because of movies leap but as always the graphics are on point. Sooo…do my Lifeblast in Shroud Knight bounces or something…

Edit : Oh shoot do we get baseline increase of toughness during those slow beautiful attacks or do we have to dodge cancel as always and DK is enough??

The DS scythe auto looks significantly faster than the current DS auto, cleaves 3-5 targets and much stronger with life force generation while in DS. 15% reduced damage from chilled foes. Stability on DS#3….
Did we watch the same live stream/notes…

in Necromancer

Cylokin.2560

GS number #2 skill doesnt root thats what i am saying…

The confusion…. xD

Cool, nice to know. I have seen the video but always saw them use it in place, never moving, probably missed it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

The DS scythe auto looks significantly faster than the current DS auto, cleaves 3-5 targets and much stronger with life force generation while in DS. 15% reduced damage from chilled foes. Stability on DS#3….
Did we watch the same live stream/notes…

Part of this was before the stream, I myself have no idea where Lifeblast bouncing in SK came from.. I meant do base lifeblast will bounce the piercing that has to be traited is not great…

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread