Shrouded Removal

Shrouded Removal

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rav.9475

Rav.9475

I was wondering about the order Conditions were prioritised when it decides which Condition to remove. I know it used to prioritise Fear so was wondering now that FitG will remove Fear what is next.

I was hoping beyond hope that it would be Immobilise.

After some testing with Rhaz from SwAg (Hiya all in SwAg!) and as far as we can tell it does NOT prioritise Immob. The order seems to be Weakness -> Poison -> Immob -> Chill -> Bleed -> Vulnerability.

We never got around to testing Cripple / Confusion / Burn / Blind / Torment so if someone else has the time it would be nice to get a definitive list.

I was really only interested to see if Immobilise was number 1 and as soon as it became apparent that it wasn’t, I sort of lost interest in both the testing and the Trait!

Hope this is useful to people, if it isn’t then apologies for wasting 5 minutes of your life you will never get back!

Shrouded Removal

in Necromancer

Posted by: EremiteAngel.9765

EremiteAngel.9765

it removes the last applied condition

Scourge Demo Weekend Roaming Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsby6rYkxS8

Shrouded Removal

in Necromancer

Rav.9475

Have you tested this?

It wasn’t what seemed to happen in our testing but if you have tested this and that is what is going on then props to you!

Shrouded Removal

in Necromancer

EremiteAngel.9765

yes tested. by last applied i mean the most recently applied condition just before you enter shroud removal.

eg. if you get hit by in this order: immobilize then blind then fear, you enter shroud and it removes fear.

eg. if you get hit by in this order: immobilize then blind, you enter shroud and it removes blind

eg. if you get hit by in this order: blind then immobilize then vulnerability, you enter shroud and it removes vulnerability

Shrouded Removal

in Necromancer

Rav.9475

Thanks a lot Ere!

That clears things up and definitely makes up mind on using Staff Mastery and forgetting all about another (near) useless Trait!

Shrouded Removal

in Necromancer

Posted by: Emapudapus.1307

Emapudapus.1307

But, if you have both, shrouded removal and FitG. Does FitG first remove fear (as stunbreaker) or is SR first one to do it (fear as last\only condition aplied)?

all is vain

Shrouded Removal

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

This is not the case, and it is super easy to show it. Just throw BiP and CB onto a golem in the mist, pop shrouded removal. Then swap the order. Do this a few times.

Almost every removal in the game has a built in priority.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Shrouded Removal

in Necromancer

Rav.9475

OK after what Bhawb said I did some testing in the Mists with just using BiP, CB and CPC.

After trying in excess of 50 times I have to say Eremite is correct – at least for those three conditions (Bleeding, Poison and Weakness).

Shrouded Removal

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Did some quick testing, though nothing big, and it appears I was wrong.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Shrouded Removal

in Necromancer

EremiteAngel.9765

actually i love shrouded removal.
i rather it remove the last applied condi so I can actually use my shroud as an instant on demand condi cleanser!

I have cleansed ranger elite roots that way, D/P thief’s blind that way, warrior’s immobilize that way, thief’s fear that way, etc. etc. etc.

on-demand condi cleanser at my choice is totally awesome.

Shrouded Removal

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kilger.5490

Kilger.5490

Kicks butt with foot in the grave too, multipurpose removal.

Kilger – Human Ranger
alts: Fangyre (Necro), Hardrawk (Ele);
Jade Quarry