Signet of Locust Bug?

Signet of Locust Bug?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lucas.9162

Lucas.9162

So I’ve been getting some insane CD’s on my Signet of Locust, and I think I figured out why. It always seems to happen when Signet of Undeath is on cooldown. When you switch to SoL, it matches whatever the CD of SoU is at the time. This is really annoying in dungeons, especially when you’re relying on SoL to run past mobs. But no, you have to wait 2 minutes on something that you didn’t even use.

If this has already been talked about, then I’m sorry, but is anyone else getting this problem?

Signet of Locust Bug?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kravick.4906

Kravick.4906

This can sometimes happen with any utility if you switch them while signet of undeath is on CD. I don’t know specifically what causes it since it doesn’t happen every time.

Stuff goes here.

Signet of Locust Bug?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Softspoken.2410

Softspoken.2410

It’s not just signet of the locust, it’s not just signet of undeath, and it’s not just necromancers. Flipping around a lot of utilities can saddle anyone with a mismatched recharge. At least, in my experience I don’t see this happen on the first utility I swap: I have to switch around two or three before it happens.

Mixing insults with your post is like pooping in a salad.
It’s pretty obvious, and nobody’s impressed.

Signet of Locust Bug?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lucas.9162

Lucas.9162

Oh, wow. It’s a lot worse then I expected then. Kinda glad it’s not just use though. For some reason though I only ever seem to get the bug with the situation I described above. I guess I’m lucky.

Signet of Locust Bug?

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

I get it on my mesmer when i swap a skill which isnt even on cooldown and hasnt been used for 3mins. Use to happen all the time when i swapped blink for feedback b4 the final boss on cof p1. So i stopped using blink for the portal to avoid the kitten bug.

Signet of Locust Bug?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

It seems to happen most often with Signets, but it can happen with any utility. I try and put the long cooldown skills in my #9 slot and any skill I want to swap to in my #7. For whatever reason, this seems to prevent the bug, just having the one un-touched skill in between.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver