Signet of Spite

Signet of Spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: Darkside.7182

Darkside.7182

Hello, i am not sure if this is a bug. As you all know our signet of spite giving 180 power on passive mode but when we go shroud signet passive mode power dissapear and we losing 180 power. Because there is no utility skills at shroud mode. Does it have to be like this?

Signet of Spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rishnock.6230

Rishnock.6230

I’m not complete authority on this, but I don’t think it’s a bug. It’s been like that for as long as I can recall. All signets stop working in shroud. Imagine if signet of undeath worked through shroud: You would recover life force while you’re using it.

Signet of Spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Its always been like this and its one of the biggest and long term complaints about shroud functionality. It destroys Vampiric Signets potential for example.

Signet of Spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

It’s the same with all transforms. Signets are active only when you have them on your bar. Same goes for certain elites like rampage/plague form/tornado etc.
It’s just that necro suffers the most since their class mechanic is a skillbar change “transform”.

Signet of Spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

Its the same for warriors with rampage, id recommend using them pre-shroud bc active effect will carry over and the cd will pass while in shroud(its what is recommended for healing signet while using rampage at least and im guessing it works the same)

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

Signet of Spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

What’s surprising at this point is that entering shroud doesn’t destroy our minions…

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.

Signet of Spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

Probably was a bug and they couldn’t be bothered fixing so it became a “feature”.

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

Signet of Spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Its just a quality of Death Shroud being partly a transform.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Signet of Spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

Imagine if signet of undeath worked through shroud: You would recover life force while you’re using it.

how is that a bad thing? at last this skill would be moderately useful