Signet of spite

Signet of spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

With a dagger warhron build which is better?

• Keep the signet for passive bonus
  • Use it for get a bonus from Target the Weak?

I think for shorter fights (under 10-15s) the later is better, but im not sure in that either.

Signet of spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: Monoman.2068

Monoman.2068

I personally use it in 1v1s to debilitate my opponents further when they are on their last legs and to make use of target the weak. I also will blow it in a small group fight to help take out a difficult opponent quickly such as another necromancer who had just used cc and so on.

It’s a very small risk reward, but I will often take it since a dead necromancer on the opponents side is far better than 180 extra power for 60 seconds.

Laviere – Hybrid Wellomancer
Makonne – Hybrid Regen Ranger

Signet of spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: salarasul.4190

salarasul.4190

i took the signet traid in my build so i always use it, you get vurnerbilety, to make up for the lost power and get 3 stacks of might. + weekness witch is awsome in a 1v1, poinson to work against they’re heals, and its up again after 48 sec so no prb

Signet of spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

In pve most of those conditions will already be on the target and the others wont last long or work on bosses. So the passive is always better.

Signet of spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Tis currently the only signet with both active and passive that make sense and one part isnt 4 times stronger than the other, dont touch it.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

Signet of spite

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nightwrath.1679

Nightwrath.1679

Right now in my current power build I do have that target the weak trait now it does seem nice with the inc dmg from each condi. But I wouldn’t say that is the main reason I took SOS. The passive alone does offer much for necros with the power inc but I rarely use the passive. I think my signet is always on cd (60s). But the signet does offer active a lot of help with fighting.

In 1v1 I generally burst people down without it anyway I can kill most with my d/d and well of suffering that they will die without it and if they live then I enter DS to finish them off. Lastly I will use the SOS to kill them. But since 1v1 is almost never a option for wvw lol…. I will generally tag the second player with it b/c for some reason most freak out and run to heal or something crazy like. But if i am bored or lazy i will put SOS on the person im fighting at the start just to watch them cleanse it with spells leaving them open for attacks from me.

Now if I am fighting someone boon heavy i will use the signet on them after they gain all the boons.. Just watch for that pesky block… >.>

Morrigan Sol (Necromancer)| Averelyna (Elementalist)| Celaena (Thief)