Slightly disappointing...

in Necromancer

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Despite me trying to be positive these past days, this slightly depressed me:

Link to video

Stomping in DS has not the effect I would’ve liked to see… Foot in the Grave is not worth it now…

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in Necromancer

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

No flash.. interrupting the action …

Sigh..
Even that they can’t get right..

g…..

g.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Targuil.3741

Targuil.3741

You know… I actually had a hunch that would happen. Sad to see it being true.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
I think I should remove this quote given the recent developement.

in Necromancer

GoogleBrandon.5073

I am actually now as far as you people… I got nothing more to add and to be said…

Well, it is a good thing I got some other classes to try out (that arcing slice nerf though :P ), but I feel quite sad that I can not come up with anything new now for one of my top 3 most played classes…

in Necromancer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

I’m so ready for pokemon ORAS and SSB4 for 3DS to come out so I can stop playing this steaming pile of stagnant kitten to get my competitve fix.

I just love all these hollow balance updates that promote cancerous cheese like AI builds and condition mesmers while ignoring ways to actually fix the worst class in the game (us) while providing only hollow new content like UI updates, boring living story, no new dungeons or wvw or pvp and even dumbing down the leveling process to vegetative state levels.

kitten it anet. You’ve successfully driven me away from GW2 from all of your hype that has now died. I want to take my legendary howler (my token of wasted time grinding) and blare my song of QQ in your ears until you go deaf!!!!!!1!!11!

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

Haha, this is necro afterall.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Afya.5842

Afya.5842

I’m so ready for pokemon ORAS and SSB4 for 3DS to come out so I can stop playing this steaming pile of stagnant kitten to get my competitve fix.

I just love all these hollow balance updates that promote cancerous cheese like AI builds and condition mesmers while ignoring ways to actually fix the worst class in the game (us) while providing only hollow new content like UI updates, boring living story, no new dungeons or wvw or pvp and even dumbing down the leveling process to vegetative state levels.

kitten it anet. You’ve successfully driven me away from GW2 from all of your hype that has now died. I want to take my legendary howler (my token of wasted time grinding) and blare my song of QQ in your ears until you go deaf!!!!!!1!!11!

Oh to add salt to your wound, howler’s night effect is gone.

in Necromancer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Oh to add salt to your wound, howler’s night effect is gone.

Oh, no amount of antibiotics will save me from the wound this game has given me. Every day I keep playing the MRSA gets WORSE

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Necromancer

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

ANet please… The Flesh Golem change already kittened me extremely off and now this? gg wp.

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

You guys seem surprised.

in Necromancer

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Ok, that’s just really stupid. They did a good job with some of the other classes but …

Necro shelved.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

On the bright side: the stomp won’t be interrupted if you run out of life force.

@ golem charge: huge bummer :/

Locust Swarm + Banshee’s Wail fix is nice though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

You guys seem surprised.

I thought they couldn’t make it worse. They proved me otherwise.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

So now our golem has it’s use only in melee range and no more funneh Dark Pact near wall and Golem 1-shot rearcharge :/ .

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vex.7486

Vex.7486

That golem nerf was very very sneaky.

in Necromancer

GoogleBrandon.5073

Golem change and WoB were uncalled for, and will be added to the pile of slight disappointments… which leads me to…

Hm…

I don’t know, maybe making another dancing video or something since Asuras are removed from TeamQ, that will help Necroes a ton!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jayce.5632

Jayce.5632

Well if your a condition necro, no more breaking keep doors or destroying trebs with golem charge now. If you’re lucky, you will only waste 5 mins in a 15 min match just dry humping them.

i7-6700K – M.2 PCIe 512GB R/W:2500/1500MB/s
GTX 980M – SSD 512GB R/W:550/520MB/s
17.3" 1080p – 32GB 2400MHz DDR4

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Of all the changes, golem hurts the most. Flesh Rammer was useful – a bit in indiscrete but very useful.

That should have been a huge flag to forumites.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Luke.4562

Luke.4562

Of all the changes, golem hurts the most. Flesh Rammer was useful – a bit in indiscrete but very useful.

That should have been a huge flag to forumites.

They simply didn’t fix the pathing issues that was causing the bug and kittens all our pets.
They turned around the problem and nerfed what was interacting with it.

Simply ANET’s way of dealing with problems.

ALPHA, BETA, several months, … 1 Year later…“When it’s ready”[cit.]

in Necromancer

Posted by: GreyWraith.8394

GreyWraith.8394

Despite me trying to be positive these past days, this slightly depressed me:

Link to video

Stomping in DS has not the effect I would’ve liked to see… Foot in the Grave is not worth it now…

If I’m understanding this video (would it kill you to type a kitten sentence?) it shows entering DS interupts a stomp. Do we know if this is a bug or a new ‘feature’? Did you bother reporting it?

If you enter DS first then immediately stomp FitG stability almost covers the entire stomp; and that’s with no boon duration. Lots of necros have a little boon duration from a few points in Death Magic for staff traits.

Granted, it needs work, but this hardly merits a doomcalling thread.

End of the Dream by Evanescence
unofficial theme song of the Nightmare Court

(edited by GreyWraith.8394)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Berullos.6928

Berullos.6928

To be honest I expected this. Anet does not fix bugs they mention in patch the way you’d expect it to. You have to again shroud before you stomp just like you have been for 1.5 years if you have been doing it at all.

in Necromancer

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Anyone check if they broke the action when stomping in plague?

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Burjis.3087

Burjis.3087

No they didn’t change that.

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] (www.espguild.com)

in Necromancer

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

No they didn’t change that.

phew , thank you for checking

E.A.D.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Apokriphos.7042

Apokriphos.7042

Please help me bring this bug to the developers attention. I made a bug post for it and would greatly appreciate keeping it higher in the bug forum.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/Necro-Bug-Interrupted-during-Death-Shroud/

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Again I’m almost 100% sure that it is working as intended.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shanks.2907

Shanks.2907

What changed is interacting while in death shroud. They didn’t change how death shroud works while channeling something. Working as intended.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

This was a balance patch. It wasn’t going to add anything you would see in the living story. And besides. The necromancer needs allot more then just a few buffs to fix them. It will take them months to fix the problem and that’s only if they dedicate their time almost exclusively to the necromancer.