So... What are you all palying anymore?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Legend of Rogue.5394

Legend of Rogue.5394

After the garbage Halloween fiasco I rage quit and re installed yesterday. For the most part I have all my ascended gear and I mainly do PVE… Is greatsword still decent or are you folks doing a difference main off hand weapon now? Any info would be great. Just basically farming gold doing the meta events as a filthy casual, might try for a legendary that was actually promised by anet. I’m still pretty kittened off at them as I’m sure you all are but if you can help me out on if vipers or zerkers or any other stat is better for pve.. maybe some traits etc. Thanks

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

Greatsword is the best power weapon, but condi still outpaces power by a lot. Ironically the current meta condi build also uses greatsword alongside sceptre/dagger.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yannir.4132

Yannir.4132

What were you so kittened off about exactly? I don’t recall anything special about Halloween…

Yannir for males. (guard,thief,war,ele)
Sonya for females. (necro,rev,ranger,mes,engi)
All classes lvl 80.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Khailyn.6248

Khailyn.6248

Still doing the same stuff I did before. Metas, fractals, living story, working on legendary #2. Still running condition reaper, GS, Scepter/Dagger.

‘Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.’

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

What were you so kittened off about exactly? I don’t recall anything special about Halloween…

probably the black lion chest glider…

in Necromancer

Posted by: The one to Rule.2593

The one to Rule.2593

Im Guessing the garbage lich form nerf

in Necromancer

Posted by: Coffietire.2783

Coffietire.2783

So I said kitten it on my condi necro after the jagged horror nerf and decided to just run what I think is fun for open world. For gear and weapons, I follow the meta(except I use war horn instead of dagger), but for skills, I use spectral wall, ether epidemic or spectral grasp, suffer, and chilled to the bone. I also add damage to fear. You place a spectral wall in front of a group of enemies, use great sword 5, and entertainment ensues.