So, still no love for condtion damage

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nightdemon.7230

Nightdemon.7230

lol, they are going to redo a whole set of crit % based gear blah blah blah “reason is to make more gear sets viable”

but yet.. one of the worst things in this game remains complete crap in pve.. condition damage.. where is the making that viable?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mystogan.4157

Mystogan.4157

Its not to make zerker more viable. its to tone down zerker to make other builds more viable. condis are fine if you know what you are doing. i run condi about 60% of the time in pvee including a vuln weakness build which keeps the mobs from hitting hard and helping my allies hit harder. Plus they are adding that trait that heals from condi dmg.

Thy Shall Fear The Reaper (FxRe)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Monoman.2068

Monoman.2068

Well if they’re toning down power builds in pve you can bet your money they’ll buff conditions in pve and group situations and tone it down in pvp. It just might take longer than a year or so.

Laviere – Hybrid Wellomancer
Makonne – Hybrid Regen Ranger

in Necromancer

Posted by: Norjena.5172

Norjena.5172

Pls buff conditions! It´s a shame that guys with 700 or more thoughness can´t deal 10k+ dps….rly imbalanced…
Ramager is the only geartype that should do equal dps. But precision is (without critdmg) a bad mainstat.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Acaro.4067

Acaro.4067

Actually in PvE in an AoE-type of situation condition necromancers can easily dish out 15k+ dps thanks to epidemic, the only problem is the lacking single-target damage against bosses and structures in some situations.

in Necromancer

Mystogan.4157

Shhh dont make anet nerf aoe condi. Sing targ is only bad if ur in a party with more then 3 condi specs. If im going condi i usually go more vuln might bleed build for even more effectiveness. I feel that having max stacks on a boss is good but makes sure you hit the ceiling and you are not wasting your moves because hes at max stacks

in Necromancer

Mystogan.4157

Honestly i think ppl are jst mad cause terrormancer isnt good pve

in Necromancer

Posted by: Acaro.4067

Acaro.4067

Shhh dont make anet nerf aoe condi. Sing targ is only bad if ur in a party with more then 3 condi specs. If im going condi i usually go more vuln might bleed build for even more effectiveness. I feel that having max stacks on a boss is good but makes sure you hit the ceiling and you are not wasting your moves because hes at max stacks

No single target is also bad with only 1 condi specced char in party. 3-4k condi dps at most doesnt compare at all with berserker + might stacked dps.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Honestly i think ppl are jst mad cause terrormancer isnt good pve

The people are mad because 5 condition users to the damage do not 5 time the damage of 1 condition user. Power users don’t have that restriction (in fact they due more damage due to vulnerability stacking).

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kotone.6597

Kotone.6597

I still think a soft cap of condi will solve the issue…like the lower condi wont be able to overwrite the higher ones….so we won’t suffer lose 3K dmg per trick due to dual sword warrior and his 500 per trick

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

I still think a soft cap of condi will solve the issue…like the lower condi wont be able to overwrite the higher ones….so we won’t suffer lose 3K dmg per trick due to dual sword warrior and his 500 per trick

This will not solve the core issue 5 condition users doing less then 5 times the damage of one condition user.

EverythingOP

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kotone.6597

Kotone.6597

Nope, it won’t change the fact 5 condi class does the same dmg as one condi class, but at least should reduce the “no condi class” post on LFG a bit…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Artasqweroldy.7458

Artasqweroldy.7458

I could imagine a new GM trait “fast curse” which basically halves the time your vmconditions tick but doubles their damage on tick or tick rate…

Humans aren´t real

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

I find it hilarious that people here are saying that Condis need to be buffed, but almost everywhere else everyone complains about how Condis are already the most played and consist of only imba no-skill spam.

Really builds confidence that the community at large on the forums knows how to handle game balance.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in Necromancer

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

I find it hilarious that people here are saying that Condis need to be buffed, but almost everywhere else everyone complains about how Condis are already the most played and consist of only imba no-skill spam.

Really builds confidence that the community at large on the forums knows how to handle game balance.

When people complain about OP conditions, it’s in sPVP and WvW.

In PVE, it’s about how weak condis are. Condis in a PVE environment is an entirely different situation from sPVP and WvW.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

When people complain about OP conditions, it’s in sPVP and WvW.

In PVE, it’s about how weak condis are. Condis in a PVE environment is an entirely different situation from sPVP and WvW.

Nothing short of a fundamental architectural change is going to change the state of Condis in PvE at large. It isn’t about tweaking the numbers on condis, it’s about climbing the technical mountain that is their current implementation of condis to enable people to use them without worrying about someone else using them as well.

I hope some day they solve that problem, but it’s a very real possibility that they’ll have to design encounters around it instead of directly addressing it and freeing up everyone to have their own condis on a target without limit (at least in PvE).

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”