So yesterday I went for AR dungeon..

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azraeel.1238

Azraeel.1238

And got kicked from two different groups right as soon as I joined them because apparently I was a necromancer. I do have an 80 guardian, warrior, and thief, but they didn’t even ask, and so I didn’t bother to tell them and just moved on to another group.

They had a guardian in their group, so I don’t think they needed a guardian for “tanking”. Heck, they didn’t even bother to message me the reason, which I think was quite rude.

So if I ever see anyone post in here about Necromancers being OP, I’m going to turn their post into a living hell >:(.

Cheers!

80 Necromancer (Main) | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 80 Warrior
Engineer and Elementalist in progress…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Troll.4237

Troll.4237

That happened to me twice in one day and I also got kicked halfway through the run due to dcing for 2 whole minutes.

Reason I hate finding a group on gw2lfg, much better to do it with guild mates.

in Necromancer

Azraeel.1238

That happened to me twice in one day and I also got kicked halfway through the run due to dcing for 2 whole minutes.

Reason I hate finding a group on gw2lfg, much better to do it with guild mates.

Not many people are eager for this dungeon, so sometimes I have no choice but to find a group in gw2lfg. The funny part is that I don’t see my necromancer lacking in damage when compared to my Axe/Axe warrior. I even have to put defensive utilities on my warrior to stay alive (Endure Pain, Stability stance) while on my necromancer, I have offensive utilities (Well of Suffering, Well of Corruption), and I can stay alive just fine because of DS. I hate ignorant people.

in Necromancer

Troll.4237

People will always put the 2 thoughts condition damage, necromancer together because that’s how it was in gw1. Bursting damage kills things faster than condition damage is the only thing a lot of speed runners think about

in Necromancer

Azraeel.1238

True, just like they relate thieves to running glass cannon builds. Those ignorant people seriously need to get out of that mentality. I run 30/10/0/0/30 powermancer, and 0/30/30/10/0 backstab thief with armor more than many warriors.

The least they could do is ask lol

in Necromancer

Troll.4237

It’s annoying when people ask for gear pings… I don’t have to really worry about the issue because I only play on my necro so I got my full exotic gear very early. But why would it matter if somebody has a couple rare armor pieces? If someone in my party gets kicked because of that I usually just leave because I don’t like dealing with people like that.

in Necromancer

Azraeel.1238

Hahahaha those silly gear pings reminds me of WoW gear check days. The only time I would get angry about a gear is knowing someone in the party running magic find gear, as he is literary being carried while him getting all the drops. Otherwise, I totally agree with you, few rares shouldn’t really affect the survivability/damage that much.

in Necromancer

Troll.4237

I don’t mind if they are running magic find gear if their not dropping every couple seconds.

in Necromancer

Azraeel.1238

It isn’t that they won’t survive, it is the fact that they will suck in whatever build they choose, whether it was power, condition, or bunker.

in Necromancer

Troll.4237

Yeah I guess but it would only slow your party down slightly which doesn’t bother me since I enjoy taking my time in dungeons but I understand that is not the case for everybody. I accidentally merched my exotic magic find set while cleaning my inv out at the end of the night (lol) and i have not bothered rebuying it since i didnt use it much besides orr which i rarely do.

in Necromancer

Azraeel.1238

Ouch man, that sucks!!! If it would make you feel better, someone the other day was asking of the possibility of him vending his legendary :P. He couldn’t find it in his inventory nor in his bank lol.

in Necromancer

Troll.4237

Lmao that would be extremely depressing, that’s like leaving $1000 in the jeans you donated to goodwill. Well with a small chance of getting it back.

in Necromancer

Azraeel.1238

hehehehe exactly! I personally would stop playing if that ever happens to me :P

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tobbygnome.6793

Tobbygnome.6793

Looking for more VoA 5.5K Gear Score LINK ACHIEVEMENT!!