Soul Reaping Master trait line my suggestion

Soul Reaping Master trait line my suggestion

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anapxist.5314

Anapxist.5314

Hello,
Im playing necromanser about 4 years and got 2500h on thiss class. Its my main and i love it. Last change in Soul Reaping make me realy sad. If anet said we do this because we hate necro and want to nerf it i could agree with this change, but they sayd they want balance Master trait for more variations and this change do nothing with it. Absolutly nothing, Vital Persistence still best in line and other 2 still weak. So its doesn’t look like balance or something its look like nerf, huge nerf for Soul Reaping and any shroud builds.
I want to make my suggestion how it must be done.
As we know Shroud its spectral form
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Necromancer
We have nice trait called Spectral Mastery (Reduces recharge on spectral skills. Spectral skills last longer and grant life force on use). Before last patch it give to you 50% more time with spectral skills and reduce recharge time by 20%. So all dev’s need its make this trait work on shroud. So if you slot it your shroud lasts longer for 50%(life force decay slower) and F1 recharge 20% faster. Synergy with trait name, synergy with life force generators like spectral armor, usefull trait in sum.
But if you want to burst with shroud combo more often, then you can slot new Vital Persistence, with faster cd and extra vitality. But i think we need some more of it, 180 vitality on class with nearly 20 000 base health and 0 active defence its meh. 300-400 maybe.
And for last one Fear of Death. Its pretty useless for reaper by comparison with other traits here, but before HoT i played terrormanser with vanilla necro. So i think if devs combine this trate with Terror(fear deal damage) it could be a goot choice for vanilla condi necro. And maybe +100% of fear duration? Necro fear had 1 sec in base and its condi and can be clean or ruin with stability, so 50% look weak.
For missing Terror dev’s can add some new usefull trait to be in line with Master of Corruption and Path of Corruption.
I realy hope dev’s will listen necro community and will bring back shraud decay reduction in some form.