Speed of Shadows

Speed of Shadows

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pwent.2639

Pwent.2639

The trait normally gives a 25% move speed bonus. On the other hand teef gets a 50% one in stealth.

I probably wouldnt use it even if it was buffed but would something like a 40% hurt that much.

On another note why do so many people whine about no stability when the larger problem is lack of vigor and endurance recovery traits.

Ida

Speed of Shadows

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

No kittening kidding right. Dodging as a Necromancer means it’s a commitment. It sucks.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

Speed of Shadows

in Necromancer

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

because vigor falls under that whole “mobility” thing and they already stated, quite clearly, necros won’t get mobility because it’s supposed to be “attrition” class. Meaning we’re supposed to hunker down and stick out the fight rather than zipping around all over trying not to get hit like some ferret on crack. Sadly, their vision of attrition doesn’t compute with how our class actually is, so all we can do is cling to life the best we can and hope our team shows up in time to bail us out.

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”

Speed of Shadows

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

Dhuumfire necro, now with infinite evades and permanent +50% movement speed.

Yay…?

Although I think it would be cool if the life siphon ability on main hand dagger also sucked endurance from the enemy. Not a ton, maybe like 25% (half a dodge’s worth).

Speed of Shadows

in Necromancer

Pwent.2639

Dhuumfire necro, now with infinite evades and permanent +50% movement speed.

Yay…?

Although I think it would be cool if the life siphon ability on main hand dagger also sucked endurance from the enemy. Not a ton, maybe like 25% (half a dodge’s worth).

it would be nice on dagger or axe. Axe 2 or 3 steal small amounts. Endurance regen into a condi tank build it would be stupid.

Ida

Speed of Shadows

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pelopidas.2140

Pelopidas.2140

if we had vigor and deathshroud…we would dodge twice, vigor + ds, wait for endurance to refill without taking actual hp damage, dodge again twice, repeat when vigor skill is ready..a bit OP i guess

ofc warriors do that already with endure pain, but that has 60sec cd while deathshroud only 10s

Speed of Shadows

in Necromancer

Pwent.2639

That is saying they gave necro perms vigor, which atm they are trying to take away from all professions (warrior will still be close and engi will be able to through 2 traits).

Ida

Speed of Shadows

in Necromancer

Posted by: Spicyhash.7605

Spicyhash.7605

I have come to use Speed of Shadows after countless times of being outrun by classes that have 25% signet or are using 25% runes. It is really a must have in a power build. Condition? Not so much.

CD

Speed of Shadows

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bankai.3749

Bankai.3749

Well there are sigils that offer dodges, such as superior sigil of energy and superior sigil of stamina. I would prefer sigil of energy since killing an opponent doesn’t always happen when you need an extra dodge.

Legends Never [DIE]
Sanctum Of Rall: Ehmry Bay: Sea Of Sorrows

(edited by Bankai.3749)

Speed of Shadows

in Necromancer

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

Well there are sigils that offer dodges, such as superior sigil of energy and superior sigil of stamina. I would prefer sigil of energy since killing an opponent doesn’t always happen when you need an extra dodge.

Yeah stamina is great for wvw, pretty worthless in pvp though

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”