Stop referring to Reaper

Stop referring to Reaper

in Necromancer

Posted by: Leo.6817

Leo.6817

I just have to get this off my chest, I really wish people who are defending/in favor of the Necromancer changes coming next week would stop citing the Elite Specialization Reaper in order to justify the changes or go on about how ‘good’ we will be.

Next week, we are getting the changes, we are NOT however getting Reaper until Heart of Thorns.

Heart of Thorns has NO RELEASE DATE yet, which means for all you know we could be waiting six months before we get access to the Specialization.

In light of that, please, please stop using Reaper and it’s shouts as excuses for how our skills have been ‘balanced’ it just makes no sense for me to have to quit my favorite class until Heart of Thorns, on the basis of “Oh well hey-ho the class will be good come the expansion!” We aren’t talking about being patient for a week or two, we are talking about being crippled for as many months as it will take to release Heart of Thorns, and even then you can’t be sure we will be ‘alright’.

I’m just so frustrated, I know Necromancer was not fantastic but I was actually enjoying it, I didn’t feel overpowered in PVP yet I also didn’t feel helpless, just keep reading over these changes it really is knocking the drive out of me to play the game.

Stop referring to Reaper

in Necromancer

Posted by: LezardValeth.9453

LezardValeth.9453

How ironic. I was about to start a topic asking if we were getting greatswords and reaper WITH this huge nerf update next week, but you answered everything accordingly.

Requested sticky. Hopeless, but worthwhile. Can’t stand people making excuses for the future when in the past we’ve gotten nothing but empty future promises.

Stop referring to Reaper

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zantmar.5406

Zantmar.5406

really is knocking the drive out of me to play the game.

as if making us pay for base game AND expansion wast bad enough that combined with Nerf to the class i’m playing currently haz just made me close guild wars and open another game

Life blast should hit twice and have its damage halfed
If Rocket Charge is only 2 leaps then it should look like 2 leaps
True Shot should be cast on the move

Stop referring to Reaper

in Necromancer

Posted by: skowcia.8257

skowcia.8257

Im curious how many necros gonna buy xpac for the slap in face with trait changes (ignoring another slap in the face for vets supporting this game).

obey me

Stop referring to Reaper

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tobias.8632

Tobias.8632

I’m definitely waiting for them to change/fix some of this kitten before I fork over $50

Stop referring to Reaper

in Necromancer

Posted by: eyestrain.3056

eyestrain.3056

I’ve resigned myself to trying to get back into mesmer even though I don’t love the playstyle anywhere as much as I have my necros. I’m praying that I will still be able to roam wvw with my necro but I expect to be frustrated and sad.