Strong Condition Tank 100% condi dur build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Prophet.1038

Prophet.1038

Hey All,

I’ve recently upgraded my computer and i shall have a video out by this week or the week after.

I’ve also started streaming if any of you necros want to watch me sPvP/WvW/GvG with my necro. http://www.twitch.tv/prophetsaladin/ Make sure to follow

I’ve been running this build for about 7-8 months now, its very easy to play.This build is straight faceroll. Like any condi builds, in small scale its too strong to be able to sustain against it. This build focuses on mass condi, being able to apply perma cripple, 12 stacks of bleeds, and 8 sec of burning every 10s (6k dmg). If it gets enough attention i’ll post a detailed version of the build + a video.

- Prophet Saladin

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQNArYWjMaF7tbib87JEoH9CuAiRPOmgJZoK4OA-jECBYNCiUFRkkGITqIas1gFRjVzATHjIq2hATKAIWWB-w

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

(edited by Prophet.1038)

in Necromancer

Posted by: cyst.3108

cyst.3108

that build seems cool but there is a problem..on next path we duhmfire will get nerfed to the ground… AGAIN!

After June 25 im like… 90% happier

in Necromancer

Prophet.1038

dhuum fire needs a nerf lol. 8s every 10s is so strong. With buffs you should have around 2.1k condi dmg. There is no sustain against that. I would trade dhuum fire for something else if also i was given the weakness duration of weakning shroud to its original state with the internal CD maybe increased?

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

in Necromancer

Posted by: nicolas.9045

nicolas.9045

2K damage/tick…..Really you make me laugh.

Warrior can go up to 5k damage/tick, maybe more….in few seconde!

Necro we are trash!

in Necromancer

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

its basic condi roaming build vastly use
your trait which gives 33% condition duration with scepter is useless as you got 100% condi duration already and duration isnt stack above 100%
i would take chill sigil as it can save you against melee gank
and also recomended to use fear with scepter as you’ll tick 3 times doing 1k dmg each tick. with staff it will tick only twice as you got 90% duration and not 100%
i also put my 10 points in blood magic to give me blood mark when dodge or reduce charge on dagger skills

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zoid.2568

Zoid.2568

That burning damage will be nerfed though. The build looks really good actually, but if you compare it to a Warrior or Guardian dps, it’s not very good, PvE wise. As your build is about doing damage while staying alive it works well in PvP situations.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

your trait which gives 33% condition duration with scepter is useless as you got 100% condi duration already and duration isnt stack above 100%

False.
Lingering curse increase the base duration of the skill and after that the bonus condi duration is applied. If its worthwhile is another topic …

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rigel.3092

Rigel.3092

I utilize a wvw frontline necro tank build that would have those condi’s you spam out amount to being worthless cause they would roll off like beads of water.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

I utilize a wvw frontline necro tank build that would have those condi’s you spam out amount to being worthless cause they would roll off like beads of water.

Congratz. He said it was for small scale in the op, not zerging.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Necromancer

Posted by: Infect.2738

Infect.2738

Haha this is literally the exact build ive been playing since dire release. Except i switch the utilities up. good stuff but yes its stupidly broken.

Zombify – 2013 PAX NA and 2014 NA All-Star Necro
Stream- http://www.twitch.tv/thezombify
Twitter- @ZombifyGW2

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yamedo.2561

Yamedo.2561

Nice build dude, and gg on soul reaping ;D I think when I can get the money I’ll run this but with a bit of changes, increased power and crit. x3

in Necromancer

Prophet.1038

2K damage/tick…..Really you make me laugh.

Warrior can go up to 5k damage/tick, maybe more….in few seconde!

Necro we are trash!

Cool! Thats really interesting i love fighting classes that give me confusion actually just conditions in general its so easy to transfer them back :P. I usually switch the epidemic to Plague signet when i notice a condi class about to engage, 3 condi skill xefers so skrong :P.

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

in Necromancer

Prophet.1038

i would take chill sigil as it can save you against melee gank
and also recomended to use fear with scepter as you’ll tick 3 times doing 1k dmg each tick. with staff it will tick only twice as you got 90% duration and not 100%
i also put my 10 points in blood magic to give me blood mark when dodge or reduce charge on dagger skills

False.
Lingering curse increase the base duration of the skill and after that the bonus condi duration is applied. If its worthwhile is another topic …

This :P.

The reason I don’t use the blood magic is mainly because i’ve been noticing good thief’s running D/d with 30 in SA which makes it very kitten me. Having the 10 in soul reaping allows me to gain DS faster with (5 – gluttony) and lose DS slowly. Small scale its harder to gain DS than in zergs. The 10 in soul realping gives me higher life force + 10 %crit dmg which isn’t bad when i crit on my feast of corruption. So to me its makes sense but i’ve run the 10 in blood magic its still as effective.

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom

(edited by Prophet.1038)

in Necromancer

Prophet.1038

Haha this is literally the exact build ive been playing since dire release. Except i switch the utilities up. good stuff but yes its stupidly broken.

yeah

Prophet Saladin
Rank 80 sPvP
Champion Phantom