Suggest your Plague form #4 and #5 skills!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Architecture.7524

Architecture.7524

Can we please add a fourth skill to plague transform which applies all the conditions that you are suffering from to the nearby enemies? It makes perfect sense that plague carries diseases around and it applies to the enemies.

Ps. And a fifth skill that turns all the enemie field’s into your allies poison field?

(edited by Architecture.7524)

in Necromancer

Posted by: zapv.8051

zapv.8051

4: Vampiric Plague: Siphon health from enemies nearby, 200 health per target
5: Confounding Plague: The plague confuses and torments foes. Apply 1 stack of confusion and 1 stack of torment for 3 seconds every second.

I also think the # 1 skill should be buffed to stack more bleeds, and the 3 skill should apply more weakness. Elites should be something the other team has to work around. It would also be smart if they actually gave a visible change when you cast different skills in plague.

Necros don’t have reflects, invulns, vigor, blocks,
extra dodges, real stability, mobility skills,
burst skills, sustain, or good support. GG ANET.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kain Francois.4328

Kain Francois.4328

1. skill needs a buff desperately. No reason why it stacks so little bleeds.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

I only find this skill useful for stab stomping and appling aoe blind/poison, other than that, its pretty weak.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gulesave.5073

Gulesave.5073

4) Spitefly Plague. Sends out a large swarm of flies. Each enemy in the plague area is hit by a number of flies equal to the combined number of boons and conditions they have. (Good for vampiric builds.)

5) Plague of Spirits. Summon 2 random spirits with low health that inflict conditions when they attack. They can inflict vulnerability, poison, torment, weakness, or burning. These spirits all suffer from confusion, which cannot be removed from them. (Good for minion masters and conditionmancers.)

I should be writing.

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheDevice.2751

TheDevice.2751

4: Vampiric Plague: Siphon health from enemies nearby, 200 health per target
5: Confounding Plague: The plague confuses and torments foes. Apply 1 stack of confusion and 1 stack of torment for 3 seconds every second.

I also think the # 1 skill should be buffed to stack more bleeds, and the 3 skill should apply more weakness. Elites should be something the other team has to work around. It would also be smart if they actually gave a visible change when you cast different skills in plague.

I like this idea

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Withering Plague could also strip 2 boons a pulse.
Plague of Pestilence could also convert one boon to a condition per pulse.

4 Consumption: Draw and convert conditions on allies into a small amount of healing and life force for the Necromancer.

5 Hazardous Waste: Destroys all projectiles and, similar to Architecture’s suggestion, erases all fields, enemy and ally. (Does not “erase” red dots, which would be like forcing an attack to miss.)

in Necromancer

Posted by: RlyOsim.2497

RlyOsim.2497

4) resistance plague
- gain 100 toughness for each target

5) plague of loot
- does 1 damage per tick but raise aoe cap to 10 people
(yes im a wvw player).

The Ghost of Christmas Past

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

If we’re going to include more skills, I also vote after making both CD and duration shorter. 60 s CD for 15 second transform with 10 seconds of stability.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

agreed, #1 should be something like 2 bleeds for 10 seconds. blind on #3 should also be increased.

1. virulent plague – 1 random condition on nearby foes is intensified. (either duration or stacks are multiplied)
  2. pandemic plague – 1 random condition you are suffering from is copied (not transferred) to nearby foes.
Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Necromancer

Posted by: vana.5467

vana.5467

4. Corrupting plague – add boon removal to your plague.

That would be hilarious.

in Necromancer

Posted by: thehipone.6812

thehipone.6812

4. Swarming Plague – Shadowstep to targeted foe and gain swiftness (One use, then CD of whatever)
5. Leeching Plague -Steals 100 health per tick

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tadsoul.6951

Tadsoul.6951

+1 for swarming plague
5. choking gas- Aoe stun 1.5 seconds one use

in Necromancer

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

"Become a virulent cloud and inflict multiple conditions on foes you touch."

I’ve always felt it was a tad weak for an elite, so yeah, I would like to see more bleed. Maybe another second of duration, not sure I’d go with more bleed stacks since that might over do it.

It does have that blind/chill thing going for it if you trait for it. It’d be great if that was built in.

Life steal would be awesome, but doesn’t really fit in the inflicty conditiony thing. BUT WOULD BE AWESOME. I poison joo and treat your life as a slurpy cup! So awesome.

Boon strip? Not a condition, but people would flee from you like they were feared. And fear is RIGHT out since that could be a wee WHEEEEE! bit OP.

The only thing I could think that would be in theme would be one that stacks Vulnerability. They’d be like gagging on you. Which should be kinky, but no, no it isn’t. Even in my mind.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

4. Plague Of Winter – Add chill and vulnerability to your plague.

5. Plague Of Corruption – Corrupt one boon per pulse on foes you touch and gain the boon you corrupt. (Eg. Press #4, one boon corrupted and one boon gained, press 4 again and another boon is corrupted, etc. Basically Dark Path but instead you gain the boons you corrupt.)

5 would be freaking amazing in WvW zergs. Steal a bunch of stability, protection, aegis, etc. while corrupting it on others at the same time. Since the pulses are fairly slow I can’t see it being OP but if people stood in the plague for more than a few seconds it would get pretty nasty.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Necromancer

Posted by: zapv.8051

zapv.8051

Boon corruption or transfer would be blatantly overpowered on something that lasts 20 seconds. Even removing 1 boon on 5 enemies a second would be stupidly strong.

Necros don’t have reflects, invulns, vigor, blocks,
extra dodges, real stability, mobility skills,
burst skills, sustain, or good support. GG ANET.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Boon corruption or transfer would be blatantly overpowered on something that lasts 20 seconds. Even removing 1 boon on 5 enemies a second would be stupidly strong.

True, but the #1 problem with this game atm is out of control boon stacking. So while overpowered, better boon management is something this game needs. If you do what the above poster said and reduce the cooldown to 60 seconds and the duration to 10 or 15 seconds, it may balance out better.

Another thing is what if both Plague and Lich form had a purpose beyond the form?

Change both to 60 second cooldown, 10 second duration.
Change both to give 10% life force a second.
Have both consume all remaining life force when cast to do something:
Lich could be something basic like a PBAE that did damage equal to some percentage of your remaining life force (like 25% of your remaining life force.

Plague could drop an invulnerable, stationairy clone of yourself that also cast what you cast while in plague form for X seconds where X was a percentage of your remaining life force (.05% for example). Only lasted so long as you were in plague (so max 10 seconds).

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

What’s OP about it? In large scale fights sure, it might be pretty scary but in small scale it’s not like it’s hard to avoid. You see a Necro go in to Plague form and you know they’re desperate. You can just kite them and at worst they hit you two or three times.

Assuming you get lots of tags in a large scale fight you’d probably end up with every boon in the game for the duration of the elite skill if you spam #5 the entire time. Guardians and Elementalists do this like 24/7. And there’s a rune, Lyssa runes, that give you a bunch of boons too. I just don’t see it being OP other than in large scale fights where it might be particularly strong. But even there, it’s not like it’d be much different from a bunch of Necro’s throwing Well Of Corruption all over.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

for boon corruption you could add a prereq: something like if target foe is blinded then that foe loses one boon, and/or make the cd longer then a normal plague cd.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Maybe we could just have a #4 skill that strips 1 boon per pulse while also applying 1 second of fear (base duration) per pulse lol.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Necromancer

Posted by: LegacyOTS.4681

LegacyOTS.4681

Think it would be cool if they changed Plague’s classification from transformation into Well so we could get the buffs and reduced C/D from certain traits…sorry For being off topic lol. No real clue what 4 and 5 should be maybe something with torment I guess? Would help with punishing people that try to run lol.