[Suggestion] Marks Trigger on Downed Enemies.

in Necromancer

Posted by: DonEllz.6312

DonEllz.6312

This has played on my mind for a while and i have always wondered why they don’t trigger on downed players. It would be a nice QoL change as i can think of many scenarios where it would be great to have, for example placing marks on downed enemy using the look behind keybind quickly if another enemy has joined the fight etc.

Having thought about it, all other classes that use staff have AoE skills that could be placed on a downed foe to keep them from ressing up while you can carry on fighting.

Guardian: Symbol of swiftness.
Elementalist: Lava Font, Ice Spike, Eruption
Mesmer: Chaos Storm

Necromancers only have a few ways to really safe stomp and that’s only by using a big cooldown or more than 1 utility if you use the port stomp, so in an outnumbered fight marks would be a nice way to keep some pressure up if your trying to deal with another enemy who has just turned up.

What do you think?

Its Not Apho – Necromancer – Callous Philosophy [LaG] – AnguĂ®sh [Ash]

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gorrok.3187

Gorrok.3187

+1
also thought about this for months
would be great

dF

Go Go Power Necros!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pregnantman.8259

Pregnantman.8259

As far as I know Marks don’t work on downed people because downed people are somewhat in the same level of “objects” or “turrets”, as in they can’t be CCed or moved – but nevertheless can still be critically attacked. Since objects can’t trigger Marks because they can’t move, I guess the same thing applies to downed people. Therefore, I think some seperation between the downed mechanic and object mechanics have to be made beforehand to have Marks triggered by downed people.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

+1 i would love to see this happen

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in Necromancer

Posted by: manveruppd.7601

manveruppd.7601

+1, it’s ridiculous that you sometimes see CONDITIONMANCERS be forced to carry Doom sigils so they can apply poison to downed enemies faster just because their Chilblains doesn’t work on them!

A bad necromancer always blames the corpse.