Targeted Putrid Explosion (Bone minion)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Grim Reaper CZ.9274

Grim Reaper CZ.9274

Since the CD on all minions is reduced, I wonder if people would like the option to have Putrid Explosion as a targeted skill so we could use the blast finishers more reliably. Now the bone minions are just randomly standing everywhere else just not where you want them.

I think 2x blast finisher on 16s CD isn’t so bad, or is it?

Keep in mind I’m talking mostly about PvE perspective as I don’t play WvW or Pvp much.

What do you guys think?

in Necromancer

Posted by: alemfi.5107

alemfi.5107

see my signature. (2013)

When ground-targetted bone minion explosions become a thing, I will change this signature.- 2013
http://twitch.tv/alemfi/

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dreaminspace.2638

Dreaminspace.2638

I would love if once you activate Putrid Explosion, 1 bone minion would run towards your target before detonating (much like telling a ranger pet to attack).

in Necromancer

Grim Reaper CZ.9274

see my signature. (2013)

So never gonna happen, got it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I have split opinions on this. I realize the desire to more accurately blast (though in PvE it should be really easy unless you are trying to blast a wall field), but anything that makes them move before blasting is a nerf in PvP/WvW.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jayce.5632

Jayce.5632

This is why I wish that all minions (with the exception of jagged horrors) spawn via ground targeting.

i7-6700K – M.2 PCIe 512GB R/W:2500/1500MB/s
GTX 980M – SSD 512GB R/W:550/520MB/s
17.3" 1080p – 32GB 2400MHz DDR4

in Necromancer

Grim Reaper CZ.9274

This is why I wish that all minions (with the exception of jagged horrors) spawn via ground targeting.

I think that would be great for everyone.

in Necromancer

Posted by: x Charlie.4820

x Charlie.4820

I do think it would be good if the explosions and perhaps even the other minions effects (Which are kinda meh atm) were ground targeted.

I wish they would change it so minion builds involved more active play and less “Slot traits and let minions attack for u.”

Chazwyne, Necromancer <3
Smallscale <3 Vabbi
The Original Dudes [to]

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Since the patch i havent seen a single successful blast floater go off even though they were definitely placed in the field. Same issue with necrotic traversal. The delay makes it awkward enough.

Can we please have something done about these blasts. If we arent going to get any on weapons. At least fix our current ones so we can actually use them reliably! I dont care how its done. Ground target, blast on player location, increased blast radius. Just do something.

in Necromancer

Grim Reaper CZ.9274

Since the patch i havent seen a single successful blast floater go off even though they were definitely placed in the field. Same issue with necrotic traversal. The delay makes it awkward enough.

Can we please have something done about these blasts. If we arent going to get any on weapons. At least fix our current ones so we can actually use them reliably! I dont care how its done. Ground target, blast on player location, increased blast radius. Just do something.

Exactly this. Just make it work reliably, that’s all we’re asking.