Tempest shouts take a dump on Reaper shouts.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Skoigoth.9238

Skoigoth.9238

Rest in Pepperonis Reaper shouts

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

Honestly, i think i have to say this again because some seem to have forgotten what the necro class is. Necro only needed two things, a mobility skill and much better stability. Death’s charge alone solves half my problems, Infusing terror the other half.

In PvE all necro really needs is damage and support. Damage isnt an issue, any top tier necro like Nemesis, Edelweiss or Holts will tell you this. If party healing, cleanses and conditions like blinds and weakness to help zerk players not get one shotted is considered bad support then, re roll.

Classes cannot be constantly competing with the same support methods. Classes can only support with stealth, boons, healing or conditions. Each class can support well with any two of them with the other 2 being lackluster. Necro’s strength is conditions and healing, if conditions is seen as unnecessary then that is because PvE is so easy players can win be disregarding one damage type not because Necro is lackluster.

If what ive said isn’t true, ask yourself why condis are not unnecessary in PvP

(edited by Ragion.2831)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mikau.6920

Mikau.6920

Ele shouts does more damage (the ones that does), have better effects, instant or really fast cast times than reaper. There is no reason at all to use Reaper Shouts.

Sorry for my english.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Thalia Stark.2468

Thalia Stark.2468

I still find it very strange that they would give Ele and Necro the same type of skills for their elite spec… I think I recall them saying that each class would receive a unique weapon and type of skill previously unavailable to its profession?
Maybe they have change it since the announcement?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Brokensunday.4098

Brokensunday.4098

I still find it very strange that they would give Ele and Necro the same type of skills for their elite spec… I think I recall them saying that each class would receive a unique weapon and type of skill previously unavailable to its profession?
Maybe they have change it since the announcement?

not only that their shouts are better over all and are ofensive and with less cast time than ours…..

in Necromancer

Posted by: Scourge.1563

Scourge.1563

Mhh i dont think the reaper shouts would be bad if the numbers were right. Too bad they are not…

I only now realised just how pathetic the reaper shouts are. Up to 1.5s to 2 s cast time? Lol.

And “You are all weaklings!” must be the lamest sounding shout ever.

I would rather him shout “Weakness” then that sentence

Naz Gul-Necro/Witch King-Revenant
Watching you Bleed makes me smile…………
Titanium Horde (TANK)(Borlis Pass)