That moment when

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

Game time. Starting with the titles “That moment when…” go with something that makes you really happy or sad to happen (I rarely get to have purely fun threads, I’d love to have one to come to).

That moment when you have 25% hp and the rest of the enemy team is chasing yours, BUT the enemy warrior decides to come finish you off with a Greatsword/Hammer/Rampage (meta build). While running a wells build and all 4 of them are up.

Attachments:

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nox Lucis.8341

Nox Lucis.8341

That moment when you are a necro in sPvP and your teammate who is also a necro is in downed state surrounded by three enemy players getting ready to stomp him. You swoop in to successfully revive him at the last possible moment, and then the two of you engage the enemies who are a Warrior, a Thief, and a Mesmer for a 2v3 fight and wipe them all. Then you’re all like, “Hell yeah, necros. Hell yeah.”

Edit: (A piece of advice: try not standing in Well of Suffering.)

(edited by Nox Lucis.8341)

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

That moment when you switch back to Condi because you’re on the fence, run into a Guardian and Thief pair who attack you solo while roaming out in WvW, and bring home the double kill. Oh, right. Condi’s pretty strong out there in the world.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: rapthorne.7345

rapthorne.7345

That moment when the entire team wipes and only you are left standing to save the day.

Happens way more on my necro than any other class

Resident smug Englishman on the NA servers, just because.

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

That moment when you Plague res a teammate in PvP and spend the entire duration trying to get them back up while the enemy team focuses on trying to kill you instead of the teammate. Eventually succeeding and wiping the enemy team because lol you’re all half health from tanking too much Poison.

That moment when (pre-patch) you lead your whole zerg off a cliff in EOTM, everyone dies but you survive because Spectral Walk parachuting -evil grin-.

That moment when you’re roaming in WvW and 3 Thieves try to gank you but one of them is a condition Thief. You manage to tag them all with a Putrid Mark and they all down seconds afterwards.

That moment when you apply every single condition in the game on someone.

That moment when you chain fear someone 5 consecutive times.
Reaper’s Protection, Doom, Reaper’s Mark, Spectral Wall x2 -~ and they die almost entirely from Terror.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lethal Stranger.5093

Lethal Stranger.5093

That moment when you drop a well bomb on a downed enemy and the entire enemy team blows up because they’re trying to res him.

Necromancer/Engineer/Elementalist main
Plays every class though :>
The Dynasty Warriors [DW] – Far Shiverpeaks

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: Arcades Saboth.5139

Arcades Saboth.5139

That moment in Molten Boss Fractal when the party wipes but you inflict enough conditions on the first boss to kill him and the whole party resurrect.

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gaaroth.2567

Gaaroth.2567

That moment when the entire team wipes and only you are left standing to save the day.

Happens way more on my necro than any other class

This. Every.kitten .Time

Tempest & Druid
Wat r u, casul?

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: foste.3098

foste.3098

That moment when you realize power necro is still strongest while in down state.

That moment when you get to cosplay as a golf ball for the enemy guardians with hammers (banish).

That moment when all of your minions die instantly because a engineer threw a elixir x at you.

That moment when the enemy thief died from a heart attack after 2 min of stabbing you (and not noticing you had retaliation).

That moment when you rescue 2 team mates by using transfusion on the roof of clock tower in khylo.

That moment when you rage quit because your flesh worm/ necrotic traversal failed to work and you ended up blinking in place and getting your face beaten in.

Necromancer is a fun class.

see no evil ,until i stab you

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vydahr.4285

Vydahr.4285

That moment when you’re a reaper in a stronghold match and you hold off 4 enemy players at their gate long enough for your team to summon two mist champs and then you die in glorious martyrdom for your cause

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

That moment when you’re the last alive in a dungeon, all your teammates died from getting swarmed and you’re up to your eyes in mobs singing “I feel pretty” while not loosing any health in RS thanks to your shambling horrors and sustain from the AA.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dristig.9678

Dristig.9678

That moment when you wonder why no one else is focusing targets then realize you’re the only one still alive. :’(

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

That moment when a burn guardian drops a 15 burn stack on you (oopsie =P ), then you just put it on him and he runs around like a headless chicken. Kek.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

That moment when

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

That moment when a burn guardian drops a 15 burn stack on you (oopsie =P ), then you just put it on him and he runs around like a headless chicken. Kek.

I googled how long a chicken can run around headless, and apparently one is on record surviving for 18 months without a head.

As much as it seems like an apt comparison, I don’t think the Guardian would have that much time.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”