The most expensive-hybird build

in Necromancer

Posted by: LanceKing.3017

LanceKing.3017

That’s right, you might have to sell everything you have to get this build. I mean everything, from your television to the inflatable ball you stole from the neighbor kid.
The whole build costs around 300g >.<. i don’t include legendary weapon nor cultural armor because they don’t give any additional stats
Tested with lv 20 fractal. it was decent, versatile and overall balanced build. Im not dying as much as before plus i do decent amount of dmg. Not as strong as glass cannon build or condition build, not as tough as bunker build, somewhere in between.

http://imgur.com/a/ziZFI

Khilbron set + superior rune of divinity
Triforge pendant
Ancient karka shell
precision,toughness and condition weps + sigil of perception,earth,agony

fractal backpiece, lunania and solaria rings
traits are 0/15/25/20/0
im gonna go back to school soon so why don’t do something stupid like this so that i will regret and decide to quit playing and focus more on learning.

(edited by LanceKing.3017)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

This is a build i have considered designing a similar build for my Necromancer.

Power Scepter build using Triforge Pendant, Sun and Moon ascended rings and Divinity runes to maximize the stat points and benefit from every corner of the Trinity.

The only thing that’s putting me off at the moment is paying the 110g for the Triforge Necklace only to have an ascended version come out in the next couple months.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

(edited by Ascii.9726)

in Necromancer

LanceKing.3017

@Ascii

That’s a glass cannon build, nice.
I think the build is not that bad. I ran lv 20 fractal today with a pug and it went quite well, i dealt reasonable dmgs from crit and condition, not so squishy like the glass cannon build because of decent defense, health and healing power. PLUS i have 8% mf, that’s a big deal lol.

in Necromancer

Ascii.9726

That is my WvW setup (Well glass cannon) I play full condition support for FoTM as condition damage surpasses direct when it sticks any-day and perma-weakness is king support in fractals (im on level 30 atm)

Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zatria.5783

Zatria.5783

Is Khilbron the best necro set?

I’m unfamiliar with fractal stuff, but are there armors obtained from there? If so, why spend so much for the Khilbron?

Also, why not just get the karma precision/toughness/condition damage?

(edited by Zatria.5783)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Gongke.8576

Gongke.8576

Are you bragging about how much gold you have, or what? You have no new information to share so I can’t see a point for this post beyond that.

in Necromancer

LanceKing.3017

That is my WvW setup (Well glass cannon) I play full condition support for FoTM as condition damage surpasses direct when it sticks any-day and perma-weakness is king support in fractals (im on level 30 atm)

Look at that amount of gold 0.0, and Bifrost too >.<

i use condition build or tank build for FoTM, depend on the group. At boss fight, depend on boss ,i sometimes use glass cannon to stack vulnerability. Necro is only good for suppor, other roles we suck ,i think..

in Necromancer

Ascii.9726

I’m unfamiliar with fractal stuff, but are there armors obtained from there? If so, why spend so much for the Khilbron?

Most condition based builds who don’t want to go full glass cannon buy the Khilbron’s set to benefit from the toughness whilst gaining condition damage and use traits, runes and food to convert some of that toughness to other stats such as;

• 5% Toughness to power trait. (for Necromancers)
  • 6% Toughness to condition damage, power or precision maintenance oils.
  • 5% Toughness to condition damage runes.

in Necromancer

LanceKing.3017

Khilbron is the best set for condition necro imo. you can get up to 1700 condition dmg with the condition build. Use it right and and you can see people drop like flies in WvWvW
there are no armors that can be obtained from Fractal atm, but maybe in the future when they release ascended armors

what do you mean karma precision/toughness/condition damage?

in Necromancer

Zatria.5783

Khilbron is the best set for condition necro imo. you can get up to 1700 condition dmg with the condition build. Use it right and and you can see people drop like flies in WvWvW
there are no armors that can be obtained from Fractal atm, but maybe in the future when they release ascended armors

When i was getting my karma pvt set, I accidentally purchased leggings that have the exact same stats as the khilbron’s. 48 precision / 48 vitality / 67 toughness. You just fill the rune in.

in Necromancer

LanceKing.3017

Are you bragging about how much gold you have, or what? You have no new information to share so I can’t see a point for this post beyond that.

The whole point of this post is to see a different build , This build comes with a cost, hence the tittle. Is it better than other build ? I don’t think so but it was decent, versatile and overall balanced build. Im gonna get back to school soon and i wanted to accomplish something, i guess i did.

in Necromancer

LanceKing.3017

When i was getting my karma pvt set, I accidentally purchased leggings that have the exact same stats as the khilbron’s. 48 precision / 48 vitality / 67 toughness. You just fill the rune in.

that must be the temple armors. I was lazy because to get the whole set you need different pieces from different temples. i don’t think you can get the whole set with karma, i could be wrong, but i know you can get with dungeon relics. Still the runes and accessories make this build very expensive

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cerbeius.7129

Cerbeius.7129

If you don’t have the money for Khilbron’s armor, you can also get 4/6 Karma God pieces and farm the rest up with tokens (CM, TA, HoTW or Arah). That’s how I’m doing it right now.

Lady Cerba, Ascalonian Priestess of Grenth

- Piken Square, [REN][DKAL]

in Necromancer

LanceKing.3017

If you don’t have the money for Khilbron’s armor, you can also get 4/6 Karma God pieces and farm the rest up with tokens (CM, TA, HoTW or Arah). That’s how I’m doing it right now.

There you go, thanks Cerbeius

in Necromancer

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I prefer Apothecary.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Necromancer

Zatria.5783

I prefer Apothecary.

Since I’m pretty sure tick damage doesn’t crit, not sure why go with precision. So, healing makes sense too.

OP has some nice gear on, nonetheless.

Edit: “precision,toughness and condition weps” Only thing I come up with on this is something called Rabid, which the wiki pretty much has little information on, other than that prefix is only obtainable from Mystic Forge and Dungeon. Don’t know if they mean dungeon loot or saving something up for it.

(edited by Zatria.5783)

in Necromancer

Ascii.9726

I prefer Apothecary.

Since I’m pretty sure tick damage doesn’t crit, not sure why go with precision. So, healing makes sense too.

Precision with 100% duration in total for barbed precision’s 66% chance for 1 second bleed and then use an earth sigil or 2.

in Necromancer

LanceKing.3017

I prefer Apothecary.

i use precision because the sigil of earth