The trait that no one knows we need

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

Simply put: we need to be able to throw minions. Yes, it is a need, ok? Lets put a good daze on there too, just to be sure. Then they will not be able to do anything but watch as our little minions are slowly lobbed at them (for dramatic effect, of course, but using life blasts pathing hacks) and widdle down their miserable hp bar to smithereens.

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

I have reported you to the RSPCM for the cruel and wanton abuse of our Minions.

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I can’t stop laughing. XD

in Necromancer

Posted by: Coffietire.2783

Coffietire.2783

I once had this idea for a ES. You’d get a rife or pistol and launch minions out of it like a cannon.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Stand The Wall.6987

Stand The Wall.6987

I have reported you to the RSPCM for the cruel and wanton abuse of our Minions.

The who and the waht?

I can’t stop laughing. XD

Yay I made at least one person laugh haha.

I once had this idea for a ES. You’d get a rife or pistol and launch minions out of it like a cannon.

Well howdy doo I guess you beat me to the punchline eh buddy? Lawl jk, your idea is good too.
If youre into that sort of thing, I mean…

Team Deathmatch for PvP – Raise the AoE cap for WvW – More unique events for PvE

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oogabooga.3812

Oogabooga.3812

ZOMG YES YES! Just pick up a Bone Minion like any other improvised weapon and toss it like a boulder + Death Nova. The thought is hilarious and yet…..it WOULD be awesome……

in Necromancer

Posted by: OanSur.4590

OanSur.4590

Why do i have a feeling that Anet is already making a new legendary shortbow/longbow that shoots horrors instead of ponies

in Necromancer

Posted by: leftyboy.9358

leftyboy.9358

Roly poly bone minions meets bowling ftw. Would be nice if minions moved faster after acquiring new targets though for sure. Sometimes there’s a substantial dps loss, especially after using necro copter to grab a new target.