The ultimate necromancer dmg-hybrid(tutorial)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nemesis.8593

Nemesis.8593

Hey Nemesis.

Just wanted to say I’ve switched to your build back when you first posted this, and I love it.

I also added some sigils of the centaur so that I get an additional 15% bleed duration to your already impressive 30% extra. So getting even more stacks.

Made a video of possibly our worst ever run on CoF path 1, but I think it shows how great this build can be for the dungeon runs:

Shows all the gear I’ve got. Not managed to earn any ascended gear or triforge pendants yet.

Watch for the comedy running off the bridge moment ;(

I watched part of the video… don’t you just love it when you see the 7000 hits rolling while your bleeds still tick on the target while still doing AoE while still not dying ?

Overall good job in there, you’ve kind of made me proud in a non weird way

Nemesis Youtube channel - necromancer & mesmer tutorials, PvP and more…

Nemesis live-stream channel - focusing mainly on Guild Wars 2, League of Legends and Dota II.

in Necromancer

Posted by: eiren.1976

eiren.1976

You should be proud! That was some pretty awful game play from me there, but the build carried it through.

Nice to be pulling some weight in the dungeons though, so many thanks.

in Necromancer

Posted by: shizo.5698

shizo.5698

I got me finally full rampager armor. I dont have those ascended stuff, so I use a mix of berserker and carrion for the jewelery.

I went with 2x Lyssa, 2x Mad King and 2x Hoelbrak runes on the armor, while using sigil of battle on both offhands.

With bufffood I have 96% condition duration for all conditions, which let me exploit Target the Weak even more. In this context I use Weakening Shroud, Chill of Death (though not so happy about this one) and Withering Precision.

Through the sigils of battle and the 20% longer might buff of the Hoelbrak runes I have a pretty easy time stacking might.

I am impressed with the build and its damage output, but it is very squishy, though the weakness debuff helps alot.

in Necromancer

Posted by: DeathenShada.6397

DeathenShada.6397

I love this build nemesis i’ve watched all your video’s and your hybrid build it epic for those who don’t want to go pure glass cannon or conditionmancer. But I don’t want my toon to be that squishy and I would gladly lose some damage for more survivability. Any suggestions on how to best do that?

For example I was thinking of changing the build a little bit.

http://www.gw2db.com/skills/calc/necromancer#11|17|1201|1199|1197|3888|1204|30|1592|1255|1217|20|2325|2327|0|0|0|0|0|20|1580|2397|0|0|0|0|0|6|3|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|0|

And then I was thinking about changeing the gear a little but keep crit rate at 50 but maybe take away some power/condition and put in more toughness or vit.

Thoughts?

(edited by DeathenShada.6397)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mantiss.6297

Mantiss.6297

Nice build and video, a little bit lengthy but very comprehensive so I see why you did it that way.

Funny enough this is similar to what I’ve been running on my Necro for awhile now but you’re tweaks and fine tuning really make the difference between it being “good” and “great.”

Well done sir and I appreciate your continued support of the Necromancer community!

Mantiss

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

I have updated the video’s description to include the new best in slot items that have been recently released, and i also included a cheap alternative until you can acquire those items…

ps: better links this time, some of the old ones weren’t working anymore…

Nemesis live-stream channel - focusing mainly on Guild Wars 2, League of Legends and Dota II.

in Necromancer

Posted by: lafouine.1049

lafouine.1049

I can use it on Fractal ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drac.5310

Drac.5310

Hey Nemesis! Love your work, made me roll a necro and shelf my Engy I´ve recently reached level 60 and decided to aim for this build as my end-game build, levling with it to learn it inside and out even if its squishy.

But my question would be if this really is the best DPS-specc for the Necro class? Been reading alot on guru and on these boards and the only build that i see synergises really well with itself is this one.

So far in my very limited experience with it is that the damage is increadible, the AoE is crazy and single target dont really suffer :p

But would it be wise to aim for the expensive gear? I will have about 200k Karma dinging 80 (I´m slow and doing dailies, hoarding liquids to use when the guild buffs are up on a event) and would it be wise to throw them on gear for this build?

Thanks again for your hard work, you made a Necro out of me atleast, see it as a small victory amongst all the whine

Cheers,

Drac.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aupheus.9038

Aupheus.9038

Many thanks for your intel OP, I love your videos as well.

I’m just a medi core necro, and its still abit off topic as its for pvp-wvw, but still, ppl are talking about condition removal is so easy for any profession, but i cant help thinking that this type of necro build/spec is incredible annoying to anyone, you remove the conditions…and man..you just got them back on you, in fact almost all the hits are filled with conditions, only DS is not. Tell me what profession have that type of ability to remove it all, all the time?

in Necromancer

Posted by: PinCushion.7390

PinCushion.7390

I’m just a medi core necro, and its still abit off topic as its for pvp-wvw, but still, ppl are talking about condition removal is so easy for any profession, but i cant help thinking that this type of necro build/spec is incredible annoying to anyone, you remove the conditions…and man..you just got them back on you, in fact almost all the hits are filled with conditions, only DS is not. Tell me what profession have that type of ability to remove it all, all the time?

It’s a constant battle with Elementalists. They have a lot of cleansing. Other necromancers are also very challenging.

in Necromancer

Posted by: DigitalMan.8592

DigitalMan.8592

Hi, thanks for your great work and time spent to make the video. I played this when it first came out and have a lvl 25 necro. I quit playing ankittenrying to start up again but am basically a ingorant noob with very little play time in compared to all you experts and have a really hard time following your battle rotations to try to learn how to play. My first question is does any of this info even apply to a low lvl char or is it for lvl80 only? Could you type up the battle rotation here as it would be easier for me to read then try to follow on the video as i don’t know all the terms very well and it goes way too fast for me. I have all the skills unlocked except for the blood is power one, that is my next goal.

I know I am potentially opening myself to a lot of mean insulting “hold your hand” comments and “learn it yourself” stuff, I just struggle to learn new things quickly and this game is rather complicated compared to D3 which is the only game i have played in the last year. so bear with me as i have less than a day of gameplay time in on this thing and know very little of how it works. but i think it’s great and would like to learn to enjoy it more.

thanks!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Basil.1842

Basil.1842

The basic play style comes together pretty quickly, since Epidemic is a tier 1 skill.

Right off the bat, take Scepter and Dagger as your weapon.

Find a group or tag multiple enemies with your scepter to annoy them, round them up in a ball.

Lead with Grasping Dead to slow and bleed in an aoe.

Follow with Enfeebling Blood to bleed and weakness in an aoe.

Start auto attacking to stack bleeds.

Once you have a nice stack, anywhere from six to fifteen depending on where you are duration wise, hit Epidemic. Now everything is bleeding lots!

When you get Well of Suffering, you can start stacking vulnerability too. At this point it’s handy to swap to Axe/Focus.

To nuke, lead with Well of Suffering.

Use Reaper’s Touch.

Use Ghastly Claws.

Auto attack a bit, or use Death Shroud and hit Life Transfer.

Swap back to Scepter/Dagger and start building bleeds again.

At any time while using Axe/Focus, you can use Unholy Feast to cripple all enemies around you to slow them down, or as Focus/Dagger you can use Deathly Swarm to blind them. Both of these help out with your survivability.

One trick you can do as you’re leveling and want a bit of variety is to use the trait “Mark of Evasion” from blood magic as an offensive dodge ability. You can dodge into mobs, bleed them more, and put regeneration on yourself. Similarly, you can use “Weakening Shroud” from Curses to bleed and weakness mobs around you when you death shroud.

This can be handy early on when your duration is low. You can use Grasping Dead, Enfeebling Blood, Dodge Roll, and Death Shroud all in a row to stack a whole bunch of bleeds on a target very quickly, then stack a few more and Epidemic to spread them.

in Necromancer

DigitalMan.8592

Thanks, I played some yesterday and unlocked Blood is Power. I started to get the hang of it once i understood how well of suffering worked. I get the 3 bleed attacks going then that finishes them almost every time with a huge chunk of dmg. I only need to switch weapons or use the other skills when i got overun by a mob.

thanks for the help!

in Necromancer

DigitalMan.8592

I see you dont like to write up your build but could you at least make a skill calc link for it? it would be so much easier to reference then to try to find a frame in a youtube video to look at.

http://www.gw2db.com/skills/calc/necromancer

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

I can use it on Fractal ?

Yes you can… i am using it with great success up to rank 50 fractals… but then again, agony is a one shot at higher levels anyway so won’t be much of a difference.

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

Hey Nemesis! Love your work, made me roll a necro and shelf my Engy I´ve recently reached level 60 and decided to aim for this build as my end-game build, levling with it to learn it inside and out even if its squishy.

But my question would be if this really is the best DPS-specc for the Necro class? Been reading alot on guru and on these boards and the only build that i see synergises really well with itself is this one.

So far in my very limited experience with it is that the damage is increadible, the AoE is crazy and single target dont really suffer :p

But would it be wise to aim for the expensive gear? I will have about 200k Karma dinging 80 (I´m slow and doing dailies, hoarding liquids to use when the guild buffs are up on a event) and would it be wise to throw them on gear for this build?

Thanks again for your hard work, you made a Necro out of me atleast, see it as a small victory amongst all the whine

Cheers,

Drac.

My glass cannon build has the highest single target DPS (with dagger 4 attacks per second at 60% crit chance and 120% crit damage), while the conditionmancer has the highest AoE damage with 2000+ condition damage that spike on 5 targets every 12 seconds from epidemic.
The hybrid even in stats has about 60-65% of the potential of both builds… therefor when you are stuck with a single target, you don’t drop down in DPS like a conditionmancer would, and when facing multiple opponents for a long period of time, you don’t fade away like a glass cannon would.

That is why it is a damage hybrid… and it is “ultimate” because it’s been many months now and i have yet to see a better hybrid then this one… a build that can give out more condition damage and more direct damage at the same time.

ps: i would not advise to use karma on gear, when i look at something expensive i don’t calculate it in gold value, but rather in time value… if the gear would be worth 40k karma and 20000k gold, yet you can obtain that gold in 2 days, and the karma in 4… the gold would be cheaper…
The point is that… you can do daily CoF all 3 paths and get ~ 1 piece of gear / 1-2 hours on a daily basis, yet it takes far more then 1-2 hours to farm 40k karma.

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

Well there’s the guardian… but if they build like that they do no damage… there’s also the BM ranger which… i just ridiculous vs any and all condition damage dealers, i think it was designed as a joke vs condition damage dealers. And you have the bunker elementalist… so yeah… vulnerable vs 2 class on 2 specific builds… it’s not bad in my book.

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

Hi, thanks for your great work and time spent to make the video. I played this when it first came out and have a lvl 25 necro. I quit playing ankittenrying to start up again but am basically a ingorant noob with very little play time in compared to all you experts and have a really hard time following your battle rotations to try to learn how to play. My first question is does any of this info even apply to a low lvl char or is it for lvl80 only? Could you type up the battle rotation here as it would be easier for me to read then try to follow on the video as i don’t know all the terms very well and it goes way too fast for me. I have all the skills unlocked except for the blood is power one, that is my next goal.

I know I am potentially opening myself to a lot of mean insulting “hold your hand” comments and “learn it yourself” stuff, I just struggle to learn new things quickly and this game is rather complicated compared to D3 which is the only game i have played in the last year. so bear with me as i have less than a day of gameplay time in on this thing and know very little of how it works. but i think it’s great and would like to learn to enjoy it more.

thanks!

I am willing to give you some tips on mumble as it would be far to complicated to write them here. Since you’ve only played diablo… i am guessing you don’t know much about movement patterns, about planing rotations… maybe you are even a clicker… do you strafe with A, D ?

The best thing you can do is use a minionmaster build to level up… and until lvl 40-50 (it’s still very effective until then) you will get the feel of the game. It is far more important to get the feel of the game, then learn any particularities… those can be easily learned once you’ve understood the core of it. After lvl 50… you should go into the conditionmancer, since it’s the next easy/good build you can use vs real situations on the map (as in more then 1 mob at a time).

Doing this… you will learn gradually, at your own passe, and you will be come truly a competitive player.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drac.5310

Drac.5310

Would i be gimping myself if i went dagger instead of Axe? Feels like the dagger do more damage, and its awesome against objects I get that its melee, but in conditions that allow melee, would the dagger be > the axe in terms of damage?

in Necromancer

DigitalMan.8592

Nemesis, i ended up doing exactly that. I went with minions until 80 then changed to your hybrid. I’m now in the process of changing out my green berserker gear for exotic rampager set. I have my weapons and now need to start accumulating the armor.

It was really tough to follow the battle rotations and learn them in the video, as you did them differently a couple of times. but i eventually figured them out and have it working fairly well. I am curious about the trait for fear does damage, but we don’t have any fear skills in the rotation? or am i doing fear and not realizing it? or is there just nothing else worth using?

btw, i don’t use WASD for controls as i can’t stand that. I have a Strategic Commander device i use that makes it way easier and better to me to play. That is what got me back into playing this now that I like the controls its much more enjoyable.

I appreciate all your hard work, it took me several times going over parts of your video but i have learned a lot and understand so much more about the skills and traits and how they work.

thanks!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kau.8495

Kau.8495

this is a nice build but was not for me so i tweaked it to my own preferred playstyle and now im enjoying it thoroughly

gear and stats

P/T/V armor all 6 pieces (with undead runes though might switch to bleed duration not sure yet)
P/Pr/CD weapons (earth and corruption)
P/T/V(coral orb)Back piece
rampagers amulate ringx1 acsessoryx1(coral orbs)
Ancient karka shell(coral orb)
rabid ring(coral orb)

final stats unbuffed are (though effected by w3 buffs i guess so not 100% )
2.796 attack
48% crit
2.251 armor
24k hp
991 condition damage pre corrution stacks (bleeds tick for 91 and only get better with might corruption stacks )
10% condition duration (+33% sceptor +20% bleed from traits) this gives 10s bleeds
10% boon duration (not really needed)

and traits are:
Spite: 10 (VI)
Curses: 30 (II) (VII-this gets switched around) (XI)
Death magic: 10 (II)
Blood: 20 (II) (V)

all this gives me just the offense/defense i like having without sacrificing to much compared to nemisis original build and is definatly not optimal

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

this is a nice build but was not for me so i tweaked it to my own preferred playstyle and now im enjoying it thoroughly

gear and stats

P/T/V armor all 6 pieces (with undead runes though might switch to bleed duration not sure yet)
P/Pr/CD weapons (earth and corruption)
P/T/V(coral orb)Back piece
rampagers amulate ringx1 acsessoryx1(coral orbs)
Ancient karka shell(coral orb)
rabid ring(coral orb)

final stats unbuffed are (though effected by w3 buffs i guess so not 100% )
2.796 attack
48% crit
2.251 armor
24k hp
991 condition damage pre corrution stacks (bleeds tick for 91 and only get better with might corruption stacks )
10% condition duration (+33% sceptor +20% bleed from traits) this gives 10s bleeds
10% boon duration (not really needed)

and traits are:
Spite: 10 (VI)
Curses: 30 (II) (VII-this gets switched around) (XI)
Death magic: 10 (II)
Blood: 20 (II) (V)

all this gives me just the offense/defense i like having without sacrificing to much compared to nemisis original build and is definatly not optimal

What is your crit damage in this build ?… Your condition duration seems to be cut in half…

in Necromancer

Posted by: ahall.5872

ahall.5872

This build is awesome – I use rabid at the moment because I’m using it for WvW and I need the range on staff, which doesn’t gain much from power, but I’ll probably work on a rampagers set next because this build looks cool. Just asking though…

With this trait distribution, giver’s weapons and then something like 2/6 lyssa + orbs for a total of 30% from gear – using this to get to 100% condition duration with rare veggie pizza, to take the 20% reduction on BiP/epidemic instead of hemophilia (it does about 13k damage for me in rabid gear and 100% duration, you can just ‘ping-pong’ bleeds between enemies with epidemic and it builds up a ton of stacks without any other spells), it’s also kinda funny seeing the tooltip for the ranger elite read something like 33,000 damage, lol.

This would also mean other conditions stay on for longer, something quite useful in PvE/WvW (vulnerability, cripple/chilled for kiting etc). Thought I’d ask your opinion on it – sorry if you’ve discussed something similar in the video, my ‘net isn’t the fastest so I only took a look at the gear+trait stuff.

Definitely going to be trying something like this in future, will be my 4th set of gear… Stop making me spend my gold, lol.

in Necromancer

Kau.8495

What is your crit damage in this build ?… Your condition duration seems to be cut in half…

i ditched condition duration runes for undead runes and only 10 in con duration tree but am still able to reliably stack 10-15 bleeds without having to jump through hoops and crit damage is 3% from karka ring :x allso im not useing givers weapons either ^.^

(edited by Kau.8495)

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

i ditched condition duration runes for undead runes and only 10 in con duration tree but am still able to reliably stack 10-15 bleeds without having to jump through hoops and crit damage is 3% from karka ring :x allso im not useing givers weapons either ^.^

Then your condition damage you do is almost half of what it could be… and your bursting/power damage is about 40% lower as well…

Is it worth it ?… what you got in exchange for it ?…

in Necromancer

Kau.8495

if you notice though im not built for max damage i prefer builds that have some defense even if it means losing out on some damage it still kills at a decent rate compared to a power build possibly even faster and is not reliant on wells opening up two skill slots and honestly i think i have a balanced duration/damage ratio especially when you start considering the bleed cap true the extra 20 in spite for 20% damage <50% is nice but the life siphon damage and healing more than make up for the loss in damage there.

in Necromancer

DigitalMan.8592

For me, in that I have only 50% of the world explored so I still need to complete several areas I changed things up. I used the locust signet instead of the well so i could get the 25% speed boost running around which seems extremely helpful to me and I don’t seem to really need the well, I have so many attacks already to use. I also noticed i never have any use or need for the elite skill so I changed that to the flesh golem and he is helpful when I am running around by myself and take on veterans or champs or larger groups will attack him first and leave me some spare time to attack.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Izaya.2906

Izaya.2906

Then your condition damage you do is almost half of what it could be… and your bursting/power damage is about 40% lower as well…

I noticed you forgot to factor in food buffs, you can ditch the bleed duration runes and switch giver scepter to rabid if you use rare veggie pizza and go full Undead runes for condition damage/toughness or any other rune/orb you prefer.

Something like this:

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/necromancer/?5.0|7.1g.h16.d.1g.h2|b.1b.h16.8.1b.h5|1o.719.1o.719.1o.719.1o.719.1o.719.1o.719|311.0.211.0.311.0.211.0.311.0.2s.0|u6ab.u27b.0.0.a6|30.k|3r.4d.3x.3u.4e|e

On axe/focus:
Power 1892
Precision 1910
Toughness 1182
Vitality 1132
Critical Damage 54%
Condition Damage 1052
Condition Duration 70%
Healing Power 311
Boon Duration 0%
Critical Chance 51.33%
Damage 31.62%
Armor 2102
Health 20532

On Scepter/Dagger:
Power 1712
Precision 1910
Toughness 1310
Vitality 1132
Critical Damage 44%
Condition Damage 1239
Condition Duration 70%
Healing Power 302
Boon Duration 0%
Critical Chance 51.33%
Damage 25.35%
Armor 2230
Health 20532

+20% bleed duration from Hemophilia
+33% on lingering curse
+250 condition damage on full corruption stack

in Necromancer

Kau.8495

I noticed you forgot to factor in food buffs, you can ditch the bleed duration runes and switch giver scepter to rabid if you use rare veggie pizza and go full Undead runes for condition damage/toughness or any other rune/orb you prefer.

Something like this:

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/necromancer/?5.0|7.1g.h16.d.1g.h2|b.1b.h16.8.1b.h5|1o.719.1o.719.1o.719.1o.719.1o.719.1o.719|311.0.211.0.311.0.211.0.311.0.2s.0|u6ab.u27b.0.0.a6|30.k|3r.4d.3x.3u.4e|e

On axe/focus:
Power 1892
Precision 1910
Toughness 1182
Vitality 1132
Critical Damage 54%
Condition Damage 1052
Condition Duration 70%
Healing Power 311
Boon Duration 0%
Critical Chance 51.33%
Damage 31.62%
Armor 2102
Health 20532

On Scepter/Dagger:
Power 1712
Precision 1910
Toughness 1310
Vitality 1132
Critical Damage 44%
Condition Damage 1239
Condition Duration 70%
Healing Power 302
Boon Duration 0%
Critical Chance 51.33%
Damage 25.35%
Armor 2230
Health 20532

+33% on lingering curse

actually pizza on its own and 0 in spite and no 20% bleed trait is enough to get 9/10s bleeds anymore than that simply isent needed and can be better spent/used elsewhere imo

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

Then your condition damage you do is almost half of whakitten could be… and your bursting/power damage is about 40% lower as well…

Something like this:

On axe/focus:
Power 1892
Precision 1910
Toughness 1182
Vitality 1132
Critical Damage 54%
Condition Damage 1052
Condition Duration 70%
Healing Power 311
Boon Duration 0%
Critical Chance 51.33%
Damage 31.62%
Armor 2102
Health 20532

On Scepter/Dagger:
Power 1712
Precision 1910
Toughness 1310
Vitality 1132
Critical Damage 44%
Condition Damage 1239
Condition Duration 70%
Healing Power 302
Boon Duration 0%
Critical Chance 51.33%
Damage 25.35%
Armor 2230
Health 20532

+33% on lingering curse

actually pizza on its own and 0 in spite and no 20% bleed trait is enough to get 9/10s bleeds anymore than that simply isent needed and can be better spent/used elsewhere imo

Are you talking about WvW or PvE ?… Cause in for PvE just the pizza and nothing else… you couldn’t be more wrong.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Evo.9568

Evo.9568

Hi Nemesis,

I really like your builds

My question is whether this is the build I am looking for if I wanted to be most versatile and useful in general?

I am currently using your conditionmancer build, and its good, but I feel there are not enough enemies in most cases for it to perform optimally.

Also, do parties prefer conditionmancer or a hybrid necro in high level fractals in general?

(edited by Evo.9568)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cristobal.8640

Cristobal.8640

Good stuff.

Have you considering switching your rune set for 6 Superior Mad King? They would give 25% bleed duration total… And I think, since the Lich isn’t very good, that you could put the golem there and have it as a defense mechanism, knockdown on command is good… And with the 6 runes of mad king every charge should proc aoe 3k (maybe a bit more) damage that hits stealth and whatnot. Damage is divided in 16 hits that count akittens for purposes of barbed precision, siphoning and all that. With your build barbed precision should tick twice so… Lots of dps potential maybe?

(Pretty tired of this censoring thing, most of the time it acts upon random stuff… Who thought it was a good idea? :/ )

in Necromancer

DeathenShada.6397

Hi Nemesis,

My question is whether this is the build I am looking for if I wanted to be most versatile and useful in general?

I am currently using your conditionmancer build, and its good, but I feel there are not enough enemies in most cases for it to perform optimally.

Also, do parties prefer conditionmancer or a hybrid necro in high level fractals in general?

I like his build just because you can do both, and if you end up in a party with more then one necro you can fill different rolls instead of having 2 condi necros lol. With this build I feel like your taking the best from both builds and squishying them into one amazing build that works for about everything.

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

Hi Nemesis,

They would prefer a conditionmancer if they knew what a proper conditionmancer does. To 95% of them we do no damage… and we just run around auto-attacking with a staff until we get squished… that’s thanks to the many “but i run an epidemic build” necromancers that are out there.

In truth you do insane sustained AoE damage as well as provide valuable support for your team. Problem is they have no idea what that support is… if i place a well of darkness down they dodge out of it…

You would be surprised how many people have no idea necromancers have AoE regen…

ps: fractals have enough enemies… trust me…

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

Good stuff.

Have you considering switching your rune set for 6 Superior Mad King? They would give 25% bleed duration total… And I think, since the Lich isn’t very good, that you could put the golem there and have it as a defense mechanism, knockdown on command is good… And with the 6 runes of mad king every charge should proc aoe 3k (maybe a bit more) damage that hits stealth and whatnot. Damage is divided in 16 hits that count akittens for purposes of barbed precision, siphoning and all that. With your build barbed precision should tick twice so… Lots of dps potential maybe?

(Pretty tired of this censoring thing, most of the time it acts upon random stuff… Who thought it was a good idea? :/ )

I just woke up… going to give what you said a better look.

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

Hi Nemesis,

I like his build just because you can do both, and if you end up in a party with more then one necro you can fill different rolls instead of having 2 condi necros lol. With this build I feel like your taking the best from both builds and squishying them into one amazing build that works for about everything.

Yes… but you are sort of even more squishy then the glass cannon because you AoE way more = way more potential agro, and you don’t provide support for your team… but what you said is exactly true.

in Necromancer

DigitalMan.8592

Nemesis, thanks again so much for your build info. I have most of my gear upgraded now but am still a bit confused by your video and think i have bought some wrong gear already. It is very confusing as you have the youtube description info for you video list out gear that is not what you ended up using, and several times in your video you change out items and upgrade stuff and compare and rearrange things that was a bit hard to follow to make sure I am setting everything up right.

Could you please post here your final list of gear with the proper runes/orbs and jewelry?

thanks!

in Necromancer

DigitalMan.8592

Nemesis, I am still a bit confused on some of your gear. The emberglow sceptre with condition duration. I have been searching the term “givers weapons” trying to figure it out. I can seem to buy it on the TP and I am not sure how to craft it, but i read it has something to do with snowflakes from some wintersday event i was not part of.

Also I am curious what your math ended up on single target attacks when you go into DS for your 4 hits before going out for claws again. I Have been hitting life transfer first even with one target as it seems like several big dmg numbers come out and then it ends and i still have a lot of life force left over and do 2 hits of life blast then leave DS. Are you really doing more dmg with 4 hits of life blast instead of life transfer and 2 hits of life blast?

in Necromancer

Nemesis.8593

The build will change after tomorrow’s patch… i will remake the video, and hopefully make everything more clear… more organized… shorter video, more condensed information in it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Willowleaf.5721

Willowleaf.5721

I’m looking forward to it to your updated version with the patch we got.

Necro (LV 80), thief, ele, guardian, engineer, revenant, ranger.

in Necromancer

DeathenShada.6397

I hope you redo your glass cannon necro video as well with all the buffs to death shroud I can’t wait to see what you come up with

in Necromancer

Posted by: ZongHan Ho.3471

ZongHan Ho.3471

I am really looking forward to it and other build guides as well. Please keep up the good work