Transfusion question

Transfusion question

in Necromancer

Posted by: LittleHorn.6728

LittleHorn.6728

“While Transfusion does attempt to heal you, being in Death Shroud prevents you from gaining health from any source; if Life Force runs out during Life Transfer’s channel, Transfusion will heal you.” – gw2 wiki

So with the new changes that allow necro to heal health while in shroud, shouldn’t this heal you as well? Vampiric Presence heals while in shroud… why not this?

Transfusion question

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

This bug is very old and it has been fixed a long time ago.
Shroud 4th skill (core\reaper) heals you in shroud.

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Transfusion question

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

It doesn’t heal you because the only reason the trait is allowed to heal for so much is because it can’t heal you. If it healed you it’d be nerfed massively, and justifiably so. Much better to leave it as an incredibly powerful AoE heal.

Edit: As a side note the wiki is woefully outdated on a lot of Necromancer related things. Augury of Death is still left as its original incarnation, with it listing 7% per enemy hit, with no lifesteal.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Transfusion question

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

^
I entrust the Wiki to Bhawb.

Seriously, Transfusion is the single best group support Necromancer has in HoT as well as the original areas.

After playing PvE, yesterday, grinding mastery xp, the two biggest advantages to Necro are AoE and Transfusion. Lots of other professions (if not all) can burn down mobs faster and / or from range. Surviving to res was my most powerful role.

Transfusion question

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

It doesn’t heal you because the only reason the trait is allowed to heal for so much is because it can’t heal you. If it healed you it’d be nerfed massively, and justifiably so. Much better to leave it as an incredibly powerful AoE heal.

Edit: As a side note the wiki is woefully outdated on a lot of Necromancer related things. Augury of Death is still left as its original incarnation, with it listing 7% per enemy hit, with no lifesteal.

But whenever I use shroud 4 , my health increases ( healing ) O___O

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Transfusion question

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

There are plenty of ways for it to increase your HP yes, but not through Transfusion. It could be proccing vampiric, for example, but you’d noticed if Transfusion was working, considering its as strong as a healing skill.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build