Underwater DS 5?

Underwater DS 5?

in Necromancer

Posted by: MeGaZlo.9516

MeGaZlo.9516

So… Don’t devs forget to add underwater DS x 5? As it was with mesm mantras: changed on the ground and forgotten underwater.

Underwater DS 5?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

I doubt they did. The “leak” that people are spreading around contradicts an interview with the devs. So Don’t worry too much about it just yet.

Underwater DS 5?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Do people care enough about underwater to care?

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Underwater DS 5?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

I do. I’ve been suggesting changes to that for months now.

Underwater DS 5?

in Necromancer

Posted by: War Mourner.5168

War Mourner.5168

It seems to me that the land DS 5 would work perfectly fine underwater, perhaps that’s the case. either that, or the leak was from before they made an underwater DS 5.

Underwater DS 5?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Burjis.3087

Burjis.3087

I would assume they would make this skill identical to its above-ground counterpart as this would have the same functionality underwater as well.

Everlasting Sacred Path [ESP] (www.espguild.com)

Underwater DS 5?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

I do, I love underwater combakittens the one area of the game where we are unquestionably more powerful than the majority of the classes, and pretty soon if they truly do nerf the perma-evade underwater thief, then we might just be at the top.

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

Underwater DS 5?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

I do, I love underwater combakittens the one area of the game where we are unquestionably more powerful than the majority of the classes, and pretty soon if they truly do nerf the perma-evade underwater thief, then we might just be at the top.

Evade spam thief is useless underwater since he does no damage (its like they revamped our Necrotic grasp into a missile that causes big bubbles), only things truly op underwater are mesmers (since clones underwater are bugged and take full effect on AA) and rangers (again still bugged “post fix”) that get 1.8x the healing as on land.
Kinda maybe engie if they get double heal but that really doesnt matter.
What is epic are the underwater legendary weapons… sadly as said they are underwater (want kraitkin as staff).

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

Underwater DS 5?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

I to, do care about underwater fight. We already have DS4 underwater which is awfully bad.

On contrary DS2 is wonderfull and i don’t even use it with the chill trait.

Land DS and underwater DS are totally different things so I assume on contrary that DS5 underwater will be totally different from land DS5.

So I wanna know to. Will we have an underwater DS5 too or will this thing come in 8 or 9 month ^^.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.