Upcoming patches\fixes for us ?

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Many professions got tweaks after the third beta , Reaper needs serious tweaks as well regarding his dps. Any words from the devs ?
I know that necro is more of a tank than damage dealer , but our damage needs serious buff.

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Caine.8204

Caine.8204

Condition or power? Which abilities? What’s your basis for changes needed?

Greatsword needs some changes for sure, but I feel like they already do some considerably good damage. Valk is a good amulet and condition is insanely powerful atm. I feel reaper is in a good place.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vorgryn.9145

Vorgryn.9145

While this has been chatted about a fair amount in the feedback thread, in my opinion pretty much all of the Chill mechanics need rework. Chill has a 5 stack limit so Deathly Chill damage can easily be negated by party members, Shivers of Dread only improves one skill (RS3) unless you’re running staff or your target has stability to corrupt(PVP/WVW only), and Chilling Victory 5s might is so short as to not matter (and might sharing is everywhere already, so why take this over Decimate Defenses?).

Additionally, we really need word from the devs about healing through shroud. Given the added healing support other classes are starting to give, it’s really unreasonable for necros to be missing out on that due to our class mechanic. Hell, it’s been known how it even interferes with our own mechanics when it comes to Parasitic Contagion or using our new whirl finisher RS4 on our Nightfall Dark Field to make leeching bolts.

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

If we can get healed while in dark shroud , we will be meta
Before that , we are way behind the others.

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

The 3 classes handled by Robert Gee is yet to be showned: Necro,Mesmer and Warrior I think so thats why we havent seen anything post BWE3 yet.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Posted by: Terra.8571

Terra.8571

If we can get healed while in dark shroud , we will be meta
Before that , we are way behind the others.

If only it was as easy as that. If Necro’s got a couple of trait changes like the Druid’s Grace of the Land then we’re talking. Otherwise, reapers will be, imo, the funnest class to dps with just not meta.