[VID] AMAZING Necro Underwater Clip

in Necromancer

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

How awesome is necromancer underwater?! VERY awesome! The mobility is really nice, and plague blast is to die for! (pun intended :P) Just watch this video and witness it all… also: Necro downed state OP ^^

(ALSO: ConsumeCondi only has a 1/2 second cast time underwater! Really nice)

Video:

What happened:
1) Killed some ppl
2) Rallied of some nice sharks and a mesmer
3) Used my amazing underwater downedstate
4) Outran some people with my amazing mobility xD
5) Transferred all my condi’s with plague blast
6) JUKEZ
7) and more!

BUILD used in the video:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fREQNBIhZYkjmWaMuh/2E3CFkBwAE5IkCU/GpR0C-T1CFABMcIAOUFBAOBAboP4KlgIp8TgHAAKq1YoqA1s/wCHBgAAIAa0GNu5NP6Nv5NLEg5xA-w

Let me know what you think, can anet nerf this? Will they? Wanna bet?
-Hollts

Power Necro. All day. Every day.

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zin.6170

Zin.6170

Nice!

Though I couldn’t help thinking the entire time with the new consume conditions you wouldn’t have made it that long and then I got sad.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Goldenrevolver.4371

Goldenrevolver.4371

hey hollts i already watched it cause im subbed to u gj man. gotta love that 0.5 sec comsume conditions cast time

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ashur.6403

Ashur.6403

Whole time you were underwater I kept yelling for you to use DS2. That kitten spams AOE 7 blinds. Our underwater DS is so much better than our above water DS.

Dark Lord Sutekh – Necromancer
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Ashur.6403)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Axelwarrior.9084

Axelwarrior.9084

I guess that explains the Necro nerfs, underwater combat was too stronk.

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

That was a fun watch.
It’s amazing how much difference our underwater mobility makes if our opponents don’t have more of it. You didn’t exactly fight the best players, but still, once you left underwater combat they instantly caught up and killed you.
Maybe, if you stayed in the water you would still be alive today

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

That’s why I say that we should get at least Plague Blast for couple seconds when speccing into Curses.

This would fix majority of self-condition problems and work great with Dhuumfire.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Necromancer

Posted by: Goldenrevolver.4371

Goldenrevolver.4371

That’s why I say that we should get at least Plague Blast for couple seconds when speccing into Curses.

This would fix majority of self-condition problems and work great with Dhuumfire.

yeah that would be so cool especially for ds1 builds…or in pve encounters with constant condition application

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

lol so that’s why we are not getting buffs xD

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

in Necromancer

Posted by: Papish.5806

Papish.5806

Yea i often go underwater when outmanned on land. I often 1v2-4 ppl successfully cuz we have such nice tools underwater.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Grim Reaper CZ.9274

Grim Reaper CZ.9274

I always liked the underwater necro combat, while others were just annoyed they had to do combat there.
Too bad we can’t have such good skills above the water, like DS #1 transfer or DS#4 condi sucking (I’d very much wanted especially this one).
EDIT: Forgot to say the video is awesome

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dark FQ.1038

Dark FQ.1038

One of the reasons I created an underwater legendary. I love the number 1 skill of Trident and the Death Shroud skills. The 1 skills is a bit broken imo xD

Also I love mobility

Gr8 video Holl!

Dark Fq (Desolation and Gandara)all classes condi. http://www.youtube.com/user/FQDark

in Necromancer

Grim Reaper CZ.9274

Also I love mobility

Looks like you picked the wrong class.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Holl.3109

Holl.3109

One of the reasons I created an underwater legendary. I love the number 1 skill of Trident and the Death Shroud skills. The 1 skills is a bit broken imo xD

Also I love mobility

Gr8 video Holl!

You’re the only one I know with a legendary underwater weapon :P
Thanks FQ, now its your turn to show off the amazing underwater necromancer

I always liked the underwater necro combat, while others were just annoyed they had to do combat there.
Too bad we can’t have such good skills above the water, like DS #1 transfer or DS#4 condi sucking (I’d very much wanted especially this one).
EDIT: Forgot to say the video is awesome

Haha thanks Reaper! Plague blast is so nice, and I wish I had it above water but…. it’s a little strong ^-^

That was a fun watch.
It’s amazing how much difference our underwater mobility makes if our opponents don’t have more of it. You didn’t exactly fight the best players, but still, once you left underwater combat they instantly caught up and killed you.
Maybe, if you stayed in the water you would still be alive today

The world may never knowwwwww……… thanks Flow!

I guess that explains the Necro nerfs, underwater combat was too stronk.

I’m sorry for making anet nurf us u_u

Whole time you were underwater I kept yelling for you to use DS2. That kitten spams AOE 7 blinds. Our underwater DS is so much better than our above water DS.

kitten… :o Should have used it more oftne for sure…

hey hollts i already watched it cause im subbed to u gj man. gotta love that 0.5 sec comsume conditions cast time

Thanks Revolver, and yes, 1/2 sec CC is awesome

Nice!

Though I couldn’t help thinking the entire time with the new consume conditions you wouldn’t have made it that long and then I got sad.

Anet make me sad necro u_u

All 80’s – PvP/WvW
My YouTube channel
Reapers gonna reap ¯\(°_°)/¯

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zin.6170

Zin.6170

What you didn’t know is that was the developers playing there characters. The discussion went like this:

smorc: I thought necros had mobility problems?
smorcette: Apparently not, we can go ahead and implement our movement changes
smorc: That heal angered smorc!
smorcette: smorcette is already nerfing, smorcs hit them harder now if they use it!

Thanks bro.

in Necromancer

Grim Reaper CZ.9274

Haha thanks Reaper! Plague blast is so nice, and I wish I had it above water but…. it’s a little strong ^-^

I would like it even as a grandmaster trait, or the underwater DS #4. I just want to have powerful and reliable condition utility in death shroud… or shroud as will be known.