Vampiric Aura and Minions

in Necromancer

Posted by: Arianna.7642

Arianna.7642

Vampiric Aura does not give Health back to Minions even though they are affected by the buff and they are dealing damage attributed to Vampiric Aura.

It would obviously be a minor quality of life change, yes, but I would assume is a bug regardless. And at the very least would give Jagged Horrors a little bit more staying power.

(edited by Arianna.7642)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Just tested it, it is definitely working. Side note, Vampiric Aura is complete garbage for MM anyway.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Arianna.7642

Turn Flesh of the Master on and test for me again please Bhawb. Just did some tests in SPvP to make sure I wasn’t going crazy, and it stops working when Flesh of the Master is traited.

Edited in: Nevermind, it started working with Flesh of the Master traited?
Double edited: I was being dumb, didn’t have Vampiric Aura actually running. Attempting to test with a Jagged Horror atm.

Triple edit: Works fine in SPvP, broken in PvE. Can anyone else confirm for me? Also broken in WvW. It’s working?

(edited by Arianna.7642)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

I tested it with a bone minion so that nothing else could get in the way. It doesn’t show up on the combat log, but if you use Necromantic Corruption to transfer a self-inflicted condition to a minion to damage it, you can then watch their HP refill (really slowly) while attacking something.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

Arianna.7642

Yeah, looks like it’s my mistake. SPvP has actual healing numbers appear for the minions whereas PvE does not. It looked like it was working on my Bone Fiend after I got a good scenario to test it with, so I’d assume it works on Jagged Horrors as well. I really dislike the disparity in mechanics shown between game modes.